Immigration is Destroying America.

I don't support giving Welfare -like benefits to Illegal Aliens.

But for our own citizens, when they're down on their luck, and need a helping hand... well... yeah... we should make some decent provision to help at times like that... or so it seems to this observer.

Excellent post! :iagree: :clap2:

It's sad that even after this many pages of discussion, there still seems to be at least one idiot incapable and/or unwilling to distinguish between legal and illegal immigrants.

It's sad that even after this many pages of discussion, there still seems to be at least one idiot incapable and/or unwilling to recognize that for all, or almost all, the items in the Harms of Immigration list THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE (to the American people) between legal and illegal immigrants.

Harms of Immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).

2. Wage reduction.

3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).

4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($170 Billion year).

5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.

6. Increased crime.

7. Increased traffic congestion.

8. Increased pollution.

9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.

10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.

11. Overcrowding in government offices.

12. Overcrowding in schools.

13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.

14. Cultural erosion.

15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)

16. Introduction of foreign diseases.

So you are a native American?

I wonder if anyone posting still refuses and/or simply lacks the mental capacity to distinguish between legal and illegal immigration? I would hope that much at least would be worked out by now. No accounting for the truly stupid, I guess.

What is the distinction? Did our emperor, the man with no clothes, not tell ICE to stand down? Are we gonna suddenly start policing illegal immigration? Did something new happen?

Here are what I see as the HARMS of Immigration (in America). Feel free to dispute, debate, confirm, or whatever on any one or combination of these. This should be a good, rousing debate (but please try to stay on topic)

unless you're native American you COME FROM IMMIGRANTS.

That doesn't change a thing about the harm to Americans from immigration now in 2014.

I wonder if anyone posting still refuses and/or simply lacks the mental capacity to distinguish between legal and illegal immigration? I would hope that much at least would be worked out by now. No accounting for the truly stupid, I guess.

Let me see if I can get this one. Um... both legal and illegal immigrants get to stay without consequence, so... the difference... would be... um... the so called illegals are Mexican, and we beat Mexico once already? Is that it? :eusa_clap:

It's sad that even after this many pages of discussion, there still seems to be at least one idiot incapable and/or unwilling to distinguish between legal and illegal immigrants.

It's sad that even after this many pages of discussion, there still seems to be at least one idiot incapable and/or unwilling to recognize that for all, or almost all, the items in the Harms of Immigration list THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE (to the American people) between legal and illegal immigrants.

Harms of Immigration

2. Wage reduction.

6. Increased crime.

8. Increased pollution.

14. Cultural erosion.

15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)

So you are a native American?

Absolutely. I was BORN IN THE USA.

Remember when I mentioned how the mentally unstable like to pull lists of shit out their own assholes then constantly refer back to them as if they were a 'source' of any legitimacy at all? Be on the lookout for that kind of behavior and you'll know you're dealing with a real headcase.

I challenge anybody to look through my posts, and count legitimate (many of them US govt) source links I have posted. Let me know if you count less than 100 of them.

Here's a few samples >>

https://cis.org/are-there-really-jobs-americans-wont-do

http://cis.org/immigrant-welfare-use-2011

And within them >>

http://www.census.gov/prod/2002pubs/p23-206.pdf

http://www.cis.org/sites/cis.org/files/articles/2011/immigrant-welfare-use-4-11-t6.jpg

http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/statistics/publications/ois_ill_pe_2009.pdf

http://pewhispanic.org/files/reports/107.pdf

http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/statistics/publications/lpr_pe_2009.pdf

http://www.cms.gov/Research-Statist...arialStudies/downloads/MedicaidReport2010.pdf

Plus >>

http://www.fairus.org/issue/illegal...archID=6338009&ObjectID=5123819&ObjectType=35

Statement on behalf of the American Medical Association to the Committee on Public Works and Transportation, U.S. House of Representatives, May 7, 1991.

Liu, Yecai, et al., “Oveseas Screening for Tuberculosis in U.S.-Bound Immigrants and Refugees,” New England Journal of Medicine, June 4, 2009.

Houston Chronicle, November 3, 1992.

Influx of Exotic Diseases Keep Doctors Hopping,” Fairfax Journal, May 8, 1992.

http://www.usillegalaliens.com/images2/image084.jpg

http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2012...ad-recent-drop-in-u-s-births-and-birth-rates/

ETC, ETC, ETC

So now lists are off limits in the forum. HA HA HA. Curious habit these Muslim, jihadist, immigrant seditionists have in thinking they can set the rules for us Americans to do things THEIR uncivilized, barbaric, savage ways. That's more than "mentally unstable". That's mentally DERANGED.

Last edited:
Funny story....

The local high school's principal was a natural born Hispanic guy who's parents were given amnesty by Reagan. Guy's a republican & catholic through and through.

So this 20 year old senior football player (him and his family are all illegals) gets the principal's 15year old daughter prego. Principal chased the boy clear back to mexico, pulled his girl out of school, ended up getting "laid off" for reasons that were not made official.

Ok not funny.

For all, or almost all, the items in the Harms of Immigration list THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE (to the American people) between legal and illegal immigrants.

Harms of Immigration

2. Wage reduction.

6. Increased crime.

8. Increased pollution.

14. Cultural erosion.

Last edited:

For all, or almost all, the items in the Harms of Immigration list THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE (to the American people) between legal and illegal immigrants.

Harms of Immigration

2. Wage reduction.

6. Increased crime.

8. Increased pollution.

14. Cultural erosion.

Edit/Delete Message

Your all over the map. Your list is nonsensical. Just hitting a few at the bottom cause it's still on my screen, our schools are not overcrowded, our government offices are not overcrowded, our entitlements need to be destroyed period and is a completely separate issue, our culture is improved by immigration in many ways, we have no scarce resources, foreign diseases? What are foreign diseases?

HUH? Pick one to argue your list is pure nonsense.

As well they should. Good to see that at least some of Congress is on the ball and doing its job. All these ploys by Obama to excuse these illegals, and then those illegals, and then those other illegals, is nothing more than an attempt at total amnesty for illegal aliens, in a slow, piecemeal fashion.

The proper course of action would be a re-enactment of the 1954 Operation Wetback when Eisenhower's and Gen Joseph Swing's INS agents went house to house in Southwestern states, hunting down illegal aliens. They arrested and deported huge numbers of them. More huge numbers of them fled back to Mexico. Within 5 years, illegal immigration was approximately non-existent. If Ike and Swing were here now, this whole fiasco would be shut down quick.

Harms of Immigration

2. Wage reduction.

6. Increased crime.

8. Increased pollution.

14. Cultural erosion.

Edit/Delete Message

Your all over the map. Your list is nonsensical. Just hitting a few at the bottom cause it's still on my screen, our schools are not overcrowded, our government offices are not overcrowded, our entitlements need to be destroyed period and is a completely separate issue, our culture is improved by immigration in many ways, we have no scarce resources, foreign diseases? What are foreign diseases?

I suppose it might look that way to one as obviously IGNORANT as you are. Try reading the thread. Dozens of valid source links are there backing up everything, oh unknowing one. Read Baby! Read!

And your post is a display of assininity. Entitlements need to be destroyed ? Period ? Only thing being destroyed is any chance of credibility you might have ever had.

READ POST 581 through 590, and get some idea of what the hell you're talking about. Dumbest thing anybody can do around here is come jumping late into a thread that is already 600 posts old, with no clue about what has been posted. Doing that is asking to have your ass handed to you (like I'm doing to you right now, Bozo)

Last edited:

Harms of Immigration

2. Wage reduction.

6. Increased crime.

8. Increased pollution.

14. Cultural erosion.

Edit/Delete Message

I suppose it might look that way to one as obviously IGNORANT as you are. Try reading the thread. Dozens of valid source links are there backing up everything, oh unknowing one. Read Baby! Read!
No dumb ass. Your list is nonsensical. Just hitting a few at the bottom cause I already did and you ignored, our schools are not overcrowded, our government offices are not overcrowded, our entitlements need to be destroyed period and is a completely separate issue, our culture is improved by immigration in many ways, we have no scarce resources, foreign diseases? What are foreign diseases?

No dumb ass. Your list is nonsensical. Just hitting a few at the bottom cause I already did and you ignored, our schools are not overcrowded, our government offices are not overcrowded, our entitlements need to be destroyed period and is a completely separate issue, our culture is improved by immigration in many ways, we have no scarce resources, foreign diseases? What are foreign diseases?

I suppose it might look that way to one as obviously IGNORANT as you are. Try reading the thread. Dozens of valid source links are there backing up everything, oh unknowing one. Read Baby! Read! See Post 607. What foreign diseases are being brought in to the US, are ALL OVER THIS THREAD. Got anything else to do with your day today besides displaying to all of us what a COMPLETE IMBECILE YOU ARE ?

I suppose it might look that way to one as obviously IGNORANT as you are. Try reading the thread. Dozens of valid source links are there backing up everything, oh unknowing one. Read Baby! Read! See Post 607. What foreign diseases are being brought in to the US, are ALL OVER THIS THREAD. Got anything else to do with your day today besides displaying to all of us what a COMPLETE IMBECILE YOU ARE ?

No dumb ass. Your list is nonsensical, why would I follow links that you cut and paste your nonsensical lies from? Just hitting a few at the bottom cause I already did and you ignored, our schools are not overcrowded, our government offices are not overcrowded, our entitlements need to be destroyed period and is a completely separate issue, our culture is improved by immigration in many ways, we have no scarce resources, foreign diseases? What are foreign diseases?

I suppose it might look that way to one as obviously IGNORANT as you are. Try reading the thread. Dozens of valid source links are there backing up everything, oh unknowing one. Read Baby! Read! See Post 607. Read Posts 581 through 590. Read airhead! Learn, airhead! What foreign diseases are being brought in to the US, are ALL OVER THIS THREAD. Got anything else to do with your day today besides displaying to all of us what a COMPLETE IMBECILE YOU ARE ?

No dumb ass. Your list is nonsensical, why would I follow links that you cut and paste your nonsensical lies from? Just hitting a few at the bottom cause I already did and you ignored, our schools are not overcrowded, our government offices are not overcrowded, our entitlements need to be destroyed period and is a completely separate issue, our culture is improved by immigration in many ways, we have no scarce resources, foreign diseases? What are foreign diseases?

I suppose it might look that way to one as obviously IGNORANT as you are. Try reading the thread. Dozens of valid source links are there backing up everything, oh unknowing one. Read Baby! Read! See Post 607. Read Posts 581 through 590. What foreign diseases are being brought in to the US, are ALL OVER THIS THREAD. Got anything else to do with your day today besides displaying to all of us what a COMPLETE IMBECILE YOU ARE ?

http://www.npg.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/effects_of_overpopulation_education.pdf

http://www.teachhub.com/classroom-overcrowding

http://si.wsj.net/public/resources/images/NY-AG110_SCHOOL_NS_20100526190129.gif

And I guess maybe you forgot that the US IMPORTS 70% of its oil, while Canada with a correct population (relative to its resource base) EXPORTS oil, selling it to the US (our #1 supplier). And you don't know about America's numerous water shortage areas ? (especially in the Southwest where immigration is at a peak) Well, maybe that's because you didn't bother to read this thread and its links that I provided, choosing instead to make a FOOL out of yourself. Oh well. No law against that I guess. :badgrin:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/04/water-shortage_n_4378418.html

And do you call these improvements in culture ? >>

"Marce dos para espanol"

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/...945_he1KHlzjML5Kb9AmRVT4Hx-2YBXKoCdM07JtVS0Ag

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/...7sogCP8VGbdgyBNK96_h56N2HJ6rbQeGUK5YZU1xgRz-q

http://www.powerlineblog.com/admin/ed-assets/2012/08/IllegalChildTax0557.png

http://rightwingpatriot.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/cost-of-illegal-aliens.jpg

Last edited:
I suppose it might look that way to one as obviously IGNORANT as you are. Try reading the thread. Dozens of valid source links are there backing up everything, oh unknowing one. Read Baby! Read! See Post 607. Read Posts 581 through 590. Read airhead! Learn, airhead! What foreign diseases are being brought in to the US, are ALL OVER THIS THREAD. Got anything else to do with your day today besides displaying to all of us what a COMPLETE IMBECILE YOU ARE ?

I suppose it might look that way to one as obviously IGNORANT as you are. Try reading the thread. Dozens of valid source links are there backing up everything, oh unknowing one. Read Baby! Read! See Post 607. Read Posts 581 through 590. What foreign diseases are being brought in to the US, are ALL OVER THIS THREAD. Got anything else to do with your day today besides displaying to all of us what a COMPLETE IMBECILE YOU ARE ?

http://www.npg.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/effects_of_overpopulation_education.pdf

And I guess maybe you forgot that the US IMPORTS 70% of its oil, while Canada with a correct population (relative to its resource base) EXPORTS oil, selling it to the US (our #1 supplier). And you don't know about America's numerous water shortage areas ? (especially in the Southwest where immigration is at a peak) Well, maybe that's because you didn't bother to read this thread and its links that I provided, choosing instead to make a FOOL out of yourself. Oh well. No law against that I guess. :badgrin:

These 11 Cities May Completely Run Out Of Water Sooner Than You Think

ROFL what the hell does oil imports have to do with immigration? Are you daft?

Overpopulation in the USA? You have to be the dumbest person on the planet to think the USA is over populated.

These 11 Cities May Completely Run Out Of Water Sooner Than You Think

ROFL what the hell does oil imports have to do with immigration? Are you daft?

Overpopulation in the USA? You have to be the dumbest person on the planet to think the USA is over populated.

HA HA HA HA!!!

Oh man, you must be the dumbest idiot in this forum. Seriously. Would somebody please inform this poor soul about oil scarcity, gas at the pump prices, and population ?
I don't know if I can converse with somebody this incredibly ignorant. I mean really.

Oh, amazingly uninformed one, American Geographers (of which I happen to be one) have unanimously defined the USA as overpopulated (do you know what the word means ?), since1860, when the population exceeded the carrying capacity of 30 million (optimum population, relative to resource base)

Overpopulation - when a population of a species exceeds the carrying capacity of its ecological niche. Overpopulation is a function of the number of individuals compared to the relevant resources, such as the water and essential nutrients they need to survive. It can result from an increase in births, a decline in mortality rates, an increase in immigration, or an unsustainable biome and depletion of resources.

Let's see if I can explain this to RKMB on an elementary school level. If 100 ounces of oil are available, to be shared equally by
5 people, that's 20 ounces of oil for each one. If the population of oil consumers increases to 6 people, there now is only 16.6 ounces for each consumer. If the population increases to 7 oil consumers, there is now only 14.2 ounces for each consumer.
So in order to get the same amount of oil (20 ounces) the supplier has to go to outside sources to get more oil. The US does that. It goes to Canada, Mexico, Saudi Arabia et al to get 70% of its oil. The more people here using oil, the higher this importation % goes, and most of the countries are unfriendly to the US. Beginning to focus, RMKB ?

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/100726/top-7-us-oil-importers

Last edited:
Far worse harm than illegal immigration awaits if the far reactionary right ever gets control again.

Not too worry. They don't have enough physically capable to get up a baseball game.

Forum List

Back