Immigration

It must really suck when people from other countries come here without approval.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obviously you are one of the coinfused...but do not feel like the lone ranger there are a lot like you but it is not a following you should take comfort in unless you like associating with ignorant folks.

Anyhow....'approval' is the least of the problems with immigration....the problem is we are being invaded by different races of low i.q. people whose history and record of behavior will only drag down America...make us less intelligent and restrict our ability to compete with the likes of China...a people with a higher i.q. than America even now...but as we continue to allow huge numbers of low i.q. and barbaric uneducated people to come here the intelligence ratio of China Vs. U.S. will get worse and worse....not even to mention our crime rate and the enabling of terrorism. We are on a down hill slide and our lack of a sane immigration policy is a major cause of that.

What immigration as we now know it is doing to America is to set us up as a weak nation unable to defend itself and at the mercy of those who want to and are taking advantage of us....trade wise plus the ripping off of our intellectual property etc. Whilst they continue to build up their military at a pace with which we cannot keep up with....the democrats keep harping on Russia whilst china is the real existential threat.

Differences in national income can be correlated with differences in the average national intelligence quotient.

A Few Thoughts on IQ and the Wealth of Nations | Articles

China: The Real Existential Threat to the US - Center for Security Policy
View attachment 248574
illegals commit crime/murder - plain simple

So do citizens.
So do the police.
So do the military.

hahhahahahaha
so we should IMPORT MORE...????!!!!??
you're a genius
75238433.jpg

You obviously don’t get the meaning of the picture.

Obviously you are one of the coinfused...but do not feel like the lone ranger there are a lot like you but it is not a following you should take comfort in unless you like associating with ignorant folks.

Anyhow....'approval' is the least of the problems with immigration....the problem is we are being invaded by different races of low i.q. people whose history and record of behavior will only drag down America...make us less intelligent and restrict our ability to compete with the likes of China...a people with a higher i.q. than America even now...but as we continue to allow huge numbers of low i.q. and barbaric uneducated people to come here the intelligence ratio of China Vs. U.S. will get worse and worse....not even to mention our crime rate and the enabling of terrorism. We are on a down hill slide and our lack of a sane immigration policy is a major cause of that.

What immigration as we now know it is doing to America is to set us up as a weak nation unable to defend itself and at the mercy of those who want to and are taking advantage of us....trade wise plus the ripping off of our intellectual property etc. Whilst they continue to build up their military at a pace with which we cannot keep up with....the democrats keep harping on Russia whilst china is the real existential threat.

Differences in national income can be correlated with differences in the average national intelligence quotient.

A Few Thoughts on IQ and the Wealth of Nations | Articles

China: The Real Existential Threat to the US - Center for Security Policy
View attachment 248574
illegals commit crime/murder - plain simple

So do citizens.
So do the police.
So do the military.

hahhahahahaha
so we should IMPORT MORE...????!!!!??
you're a genius
75238433.jpg

You obviously don’t get the meaning of the picture.

obviously -----hahahhahahahahahahhahaha
bring more workers here --ship jobs there = WINNER

Forum List

Back