🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Immorality: Gov. Newsom Signs Bill Banning Schools From Alerting Parents About Their Child’s ‘Gender Identity’

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
He wants to hide your child from you, and influence them away from you.

On Monday, California Democrat Gov. Gavin Newsom signed into law legislation making his state the first in the nation to ban school districts from alerting parents of their children’s sexuality, or if they use pronouns or have adopted gender identities that conflict with those on their school records.

Disgusting

On Monday, California Democrat Gov. Gavin Newsom signed into law legislation making his state the first in the nation to ban school districts from alerting parents of their children’s sexuality, or if they use pronouns or have adopted gender identities that conflict with those on their school records.

Disgusting
Parents already know what their kids are unlike idiot Dims.

I don't understand what is to be gained with this. All these democrats leaning so hard into chicks with dicks is confusing enough, but this obsession with tranny kids baffles my mind.

Anyone, anywhere that actually pushes for kids to be trannies to me is automatically someone that can't be trusted and honestly is evil. There is no excuse for it.

Honestly I am ashamed, angry and embarrassed at america where a governor can approve and sign a bill like this.

I mean there will always be sick and perverse evil doers like Gavin doing stuff like this, but the fact our society tolerates it and in some cases approves of it? That tells me our country has serious issues.

Disgusting
If they influenced my child I'd su÷ the crap out of them.

Immorality: Gov. Newsom Signs Bill Banning Schools From Alerting Parents About Their Child’s ‘Gender Identity’​

The obvious, far bigger question really is:

WHY DOES YOUR SCHOOL KNOW MORE ABOUT YOUR CHILDREN THAN YOU DO???

The only way they can "ban" something is if they've brainwashed or coerced your children to keep secrets from you. And that leads to the obvious question of whether they were the one's putting the idea in their heads that they are /transgender/ in the first place, for, last I checked, no kid I ever met even knew what transgender even meant (unless they were TAUGHT about it in the first place).

Put more simply: How does a kid know he/she may be the "wrong gender" unless they are TOLD first that they CAN be the wrong gender???

Disgusting
The knowledge that Newsom wants to do for the country what he has done in California should scare the bejesus out of everyone.

Forum List

Back