🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Impact of the NFL National Anthem Controversy

He posted a link to a few paragraphs that didn't even say where they came from.

I provided links to the washington post and the department of justice. Post #60
Impact of the NFL National Anthem Controversy

well no. An opinion piece is just opinion, not proof. and the other link you gave still has the fatal flaws I just recently pointed out. It does not prove your claim that 53% (52%?) of crime is committed by blacks.

Re Read the thread, someone else made that claim
View attachment 151566

I didn't say blacks are responsible for 52% of all crime. I said they're responsible for 55% of violent crime. Which is true, and explains why they get shot by police at a disproportionate rate. I'm not just making this stuff up, it's all supported by the statistics I provided.

What you provided didn't prove backs are responsible for 55% of violent crime.

333333.jpg

Someone else said that. I said the majority of violent crime.

So prove that if you can.

I already did...remember?
View attachment 151560

Obviously, you don't know how proof works. Your blurb could have been written by anybody, credible or not. Were the numbers from the entire country, or a state, or part of a state? Was it even the US? Your link doesn't say. Assuming everything is proper and credible, your link only lists defendants. It says nothing about how many of those crimes were proven to have happened. Beyond all that, the only age group of blacks in the area of your claim is 17 and younger. Of course, remember, these are only accusations no reason to believe any of those 17 and other black children were guilty of anything. You did not present proof of your claim.

THE STATS ARE FROM THE GODDAMN US MOTHERFUCKING DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE
https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/fdluc09.pdf

That's better. Why didn't you present it in a usable form to start with instead of that unusable crap you posted? Since the report is only on 75 of the largest urban counties, and still just deals with defendants instead of people who were proven to actually do the crime what makes you think it applicable? There are 3142 counties and county equivalents in the US . You don't think smaller rural counties follow the same trends do you? Even if you do, there is nothing in the link to say they do. You have still proven nothing but the fact that you have an opinion, and you can't articulate why you have that opinion.

As of 2016, there were 3,007 counties, 64 parishes, 18 organized boroughs, 11 census areas, 41 independent cities, and the District of Columbia for a total of 3,142 counties and county-equivalents in the United States.
Clearly you are willfully ignoring the facts. You lost the debate, but you dont have the integrity to admit it. You are a dishonest person and just plain pathetic.

Can't show the left anything factual. They may have a meltdown View attachment 151563

Quite telling that you chose a picture from the 50s to show your view of things.

don't change the subject

Quit whining. Present your proof.

Here's another set of statistics:
https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf

View attachment 151568
It doesnt matter. Hes going to claim that any and all evidence presented is a lie, no matter how fucking overwhelming and obvious the evidence is. He is what they call a "fucktard".

Very simple solution don't play the national anthem it's only here that we play it. Go to Europe apart from natioinal team games....people walking and boom straight to the game. If you want a dose of patriotism go to YouTube and play the NA non stop.

Can't show the left anything factual. They may have a meltdown View attachment 151563

Quite telling that you chose a picture from the 50s to show your view of things.

don't change the subject

Quit whining. Present your proof.

Here's another set of statistics:
https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf

View attachment 151568
It doesnt matter. Hes going to claim that any and all evidence presented is a lie, no matter how fucking overwhelming and obvious the evidence is. He is what they call a "fucktard".

I never said any of it was a lie. Only that it didn't prove what his claim was.

Oh. I was talking about the Seahawk that actually gave Kaepernick the idea of taking a knee rather than sitting. If FOX is portraying him as the voice of all ex military, then why are they not paying attention to the Seahawk who is a former Green Beret as well?

What does this have to do with our flag and national anthem?

Oh. I was talking about the Seahawk that actually gave Kaepernick the idea of taking a knee rather than sitting. If FOX is portraying him as the voice of all ex military, then why are they not paying attention to the Seahawk who is a former Green Beret as well?

What does this have to do with our flag and national anthem?

Because at first Kaepernick was sitting down during the anthem. A Seattle Seahawk, who was also a former Green Beret said that he understood his protest, but to meet him half way and instead of sitting, to take a knee because he thought it would be more respectful.

A former Green Beret suggested Kaeperneck take a knee.

To hell with you boomers and your football. Are you gonna switch to college sports now instead of reading books? I hope not. Wake up!

If you comprise not 15% of the population but commit over 50% of the crimes then You, and no one else, have a problem

Because at first Kaepernick was sitting down during the anthem. A Seattle Seahawk, who was also a former Green Beret said that he understood his protest, but to meet him half way and instead of sitting, to take a knee because he thought it would be more respectful.

I repeat: What does taking a knee have to do with our flag and national anthem? :dance:

I repeat: What does taking a knee have to do with our flag and national anthem? :dance:

It's his form of protest. And, it's a hell of a lot more peaceful than most.

It's his form of protest. And, it's a hell of a lot more peaceful than most.

I repeat: What does taking a knee have to do with our flag or national anthem? Which of them is he protesting?

Do you have a reading disability?

View attachment 151567

Again. only defendants that have not been convicted, and in only 75 counties. This link does not prove your claim either.

You're in denial because it causes you mental anguish to know that I'm right and you're wrong.

No. The information you presented just doesn't prove the claim you made, no matter how much you want it to.

Forum List

Back