🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Impact of the NFL National Anthem Controversy

I provided what you asked for and you said it doesn't prove anything.

You said blacks commit 52 % of all crime. No proof provide.

Someone else said that. I said the majority of violent crime.

So prove that if you can.
Technically speaking, they are responsible for 52% of homicides. They commit most of our violent crimes, but not ALL crime. For example, they don't commit the most "white collar crimes".

FactCheck: do black Americans commit more crime?

Oh my. You gave 4chan as a link? You couldn't at least find something from Stormfront or Breitbart? Those would be bullshit too, but they wouldn't be as laughable as 4chan.
4chan? It's Channel4 news, idiot. :laugh:

ESPN and the NFL are working with Soros to destroy the franchise and hurt middle America in the process.

So, blacks suffer 25% poverty, many live in shit holes in inner cities, their kids get piss poor educations, they suffer discrimination on the streets, they don't feel like it's their country.

And the Middle Class whites are worried about having to listen to someone's problem for 1 minute while they watch black people pound each other while throwing an odd shaped ball.

I really must say I feel so sorry for the white Middle Classes, they should try harder to become impoverished black people and their life will improve immensely.

I already did...remember?
View attachment 151560

Obviously, you don't know how proof works. Your blurb could have been written by anybody, credible or not. Were the numbers from the entire country, or a state, or part of a state? Was it even the US? Your link doesn't say. Assuming everything is proper and credible, your link only lists defendants. It says nothing about how many of those crimes were proven to have happened. Beyond all that, the only age group of blacks in the area of your claim is 17 and younger. Of course, remember, these are only accusations no reason to believe any of those 17 and other black children were guilty of anything. You did not present proof of your claim.

THE STATS ARE FROM THE GODDAMN US MOTHERFUCKING DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE
https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/fdluc09.pdf

These statistics are for large urban area counties, not the whole country.

In the largest 75 counties black people committed 48% of all violent crimes.

List of the most populous counties in the United States - Wikipedia

Here you can find the most populous counties.

I looked at the first two counties, LA has about 50% white population (including Hispanics) and Cook county has less than 50% (Including Hispanics).

The problem here is that unless you've figured out the black population and white population of the area where these statistics are coming from, you're not going to know what it mean when 48% of violent crimes are from black people. If black people make up 58% of the populations, then you'd see something different than if 12% were black.

Certainly black people commit 45% of all crimes in those 75 most populous counties. But that isn't the majority of crimes, and these in areas where black people are more populous than the country average.

I already did...remember?
View attachment 151560

Obviously, you don't know how proof works. Your blurb could have been written by anybody, credible or not. Were the numbers from the entire country, or a state, or part of a state? Was it even the US? Your link doesn't say. Assuming everything is proper and credible, your link only lists defendants. It says nothing about how many of those crimes were proven to have happened. Beyond all that, the only age group of blacks in the area of your claim is 17 and younger. Of course, remember, these are only accusations no reason to believe any of those 17 and other black children were guilty of anything. You did not present proof of your claim.

THE STATS ARE FROM THE GODDAMN US MOTHERFUCKING DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE
https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/fdluc09.pdf

That's better. Why didn't you present it in a usable form to start with instead of that unusable crap you posted? Since the report is only on 75 of the largest urban counties, and still just deals with defendants instead of people who were proven to actually do the crime what makes you think it applicable? There are 3142 counties and county equivalents in the US . You don't think smaller rural counties follow the same trends do you? Even if you do, there is nothing in the link to say they do. You have still proven nothing but the fact that you have an opinion, and you can't articulate why you have that opinion.

As of 2016, there were 3,007 counties, 64 parishes, 18 organized boroughs, 11 census areas, 41 independent cities, and the District of Columbia for a total of 3,142 counties and county-equivalents in the United States.

That's better. Why didn't you present it in a usable form to start with instead of that unusable crap you posted? .

He posted a link before. Are you this idiotic in person or do you just play one on USMB?

That's better. Why didn't you present it in a usable form to start with instead of that unusable crap you posted? .

He posted a link before. Are you this idiotic in person or do you just play one on USMB?

He posted a link to a few paragraphs that didn't even say where they came from.
'llI say it real slow...it...came...from...the ...washington...post...

Hope that helped

I provided links to the washington post and the department of justice. Post #60

well no. An opinion piece is just opinion, not proof. and the other link you gave still has the fatal flaws I just recently pointed out. It does not prove your claim that 53% (52%?) of crime is committed by blacks.

well no. An opinion piece is just opinion, not proof. and the other link you gave still has the fatal flaws I just recently pointed out. It does not prove your claim that 53% (52%?) of crime is committed by blacks.

I never made that claim.

Can't show the left anything factual. They may have a meltdown
22007308_1645457078861247_8891784810214017118_n.jpg

Hope that helped

Sorry, An opinion piece in the Post is still just an opinion piece.

Re Read the thread, someone else made that claim

Hope that helped

Yes, but my post is still true

Hope that helped

The opinion in the article "argues that the Black Lives Matter narrative about a racist criminal-justice system is false and dangerous — dangerous to innocent black lives that are being lost to rising crime and, it would increasingly appear, to law and order itself as cops become the target of assassination."

The statistics aren't up for debate.

I never made that claim.

Then how do you explain your quote in post#52 ?

"Black people make up only 13% of US population yet are responsible for over 55% of violent crime."

I never made that claim.

"Black people make up only 13% of US population yet are responsible for over 55% of violent crime."

Some crimes are non violent..?

upload_2017-9-27_1-5-13.png

I never made that claim.

Some crimes are non violent..?

Of course, some crimes are non violent, but what does that have to do with your claim?

View attachment 151566

I didn't say blacks are responsible for 52% of all crime. I said they're responsible for 55% of violent crime. Which is true, and explains why they get shot by police at a disproportionate rate. I'm not just making this stuff up, it's all supported by the statistics I provided.

Forum List

Back