Impact of the NFL National Anthem Controversy

The statistic is just you trying to weasel away from the fact that blacks are unnecessarily being killed by cops at a much higher rate than anyone else.
View attachment 151544

According to the numbers there are about 61 whites for each black in the US. Cops killing in equal percentages would be 1 black person per 61 white people. Your chart shows 1 black person for each 1.65 white people.
That can only make sense if you ignore blacks commit 52% of the crimes. It's not race. It's criminals.

52% of all crime? You got a credible link to that?

View attachment 151548
https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/fdluc09.pdf

Opinion | Police shootings and race

There was never any doubt that blacks are accused more often than others. That doesn't prove that blacks commit 52% of all crime.

The statistic is just you trying to weasel away from the fact that blacks are unnecessarily being killed by cops at a much higher rate than anyone else.
View attachment 151544

According to the numbers there are about 61 whites for each black in the US. Cops killing in equal percentages would be 1 black person per 61 white people. Your chart shows 1 black person for each 1.65 white people.
That can only make sense if you ignore blacks commit 52% of the crimes. It's not race. It's criminals.

52% of all murders are by blacks. All other crimes fall in that same percentage. It's on the crime stats site. You should google it.

View attachment 151548

There was never any doubt that blacks are accused more often than others. That doesn't prove that blacks commit 52% of all crime.
Accused? Not accused you moron. Charged and convicted.

View attachment 151544

52% of all murders are by blacks. All other crimes fall in that same percentage. It's on the crime stats site. You should google it.

It is your claim you should give a link to 52% of all crime is done by blacks.

Didn't say I was protesting. I said that as a 20 year veteran, I support Kaepernick's right to peaceful protest and free speech.

Kaepernick is protesting the fact that lots of young black men are killed for no reason by cops.

If that is so, then Kaepernick needs to give us specific details, statistics, and all the data we need to make up our own minds. That information needs to be fact checked, etc. Taking a knee does not suffice. Let's see the data, let's have opinions from both sides, let's have debate.....That's what we do in America and the flag represents that, it does not represent some guy claiming to identify with MSM memes by taking a knee at a ball game.

View attachment 151548

Your link doesn't say that.

View attachment 151548

Dont you know? That's just part of the conspiracy to hold the black man down. But seriously we just had an inexperienced community organizer given the presidency simply because he was half black. Liberals need to end this racism bs already

So you really want us all to believe that the statistics are faked, that blacks are routinely framed for murders committed by white people?

View attachment 151548

Your link doesn't say that.
Your ability to not look things up and run with a false narrative is your problem. I'm not giving you a link because you will claim it's false. I want you to go look at the real numbers. Come back to me if you can refute them with a reputable stat.

So you really want us all to believe that the statistics are faked, that blacks are routinely framed for murders committed by white people?

I asked for a credible link for a claim. I didn't ask anyone to believe statistics were fake.

I asked for a credible link for a claim. I didn't ask anyone to believe statistics were fake.

I provided what you asked for and you said it doesn't prove anything.

Dc Baltimore Philly NYC Boston all have strong minority membership in their police forces. They are not out to get anybody
Podunk may be a different matter
Media and liberals have tried to sell Most police as bad guys. In fact if is utterly statistically infrequent that any police officer is involved with the killing of a black male
We treat this grievance as it is a correct one. Freedom of speech regarding falsehoods is to call them falsehoods

You said blacks commit 52 % of all crime. No proof provide.

Someone else said that. I said the majority of violent crime.

So prove that if you can.

I already did...remember?
111111.jpg

Technically speaking, they are responsible for 52% of homicides. They commit most of our violent crimes, but not ALL crime. For example, they don't commit the most "white collar crimes".

FactCheck: do black Americans commit more crime?

View attachment 151560

Obviously, you don't know how proof works. Your blurb could have been written by anybody, credible or not. Were the numbers from the entire country, or a state, or part of a state? Was it even the US? Your link doesn't say. Assuming everything is proper and credible, your link only lists defendants. It says nothing about how many of those crimes were proven to have happened. Beyond all that, the only age group of blacks in the area of your claim is 17 and younger. Of course, remember, these are only accusations no reason to believe any of those 17 and other black children were guilty of anything. You did not present proof of your claim.

Technically speaking, they are responsible for 52% of homicides. They commit most of our violent crimes, but not ALL crime. For example, they don't commit the most "white collar crimes".

FactCheck: do black Americans commit more crime?

Oh my. You gave 4chan as a link? You couldn't at least find something from Stormfront or Breitbart? Those would be bullshit too, but they wouldn't be as laughable as 4chan.

View attachment 151560

Obviously, you don't know how proof works. Your blurb could have been written by anybody, credible or not. Were the numbers from the entire country, or a state, or part of a state? Was it even the US? Your link doesn't say. Assuming everything is proper and credible, your link only lists defendants. It says nothing about how many of those crimes were proven to have happened. Beyond all that, the only age group of blacks in the area of your claim is 17 and younger. Of course, remember, these are only accusations no reason to believe any of those 17 and other black children were guilty of anything. You did not present proof of your claim.

THE STATS ARE FROM THE GODDAMN US MOTHERFUCKING DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE

Forum List

Back