Impeach Biden Already

Lol, you really know how she got to where she is?
Yes I do, she's a very capable person unlike any one Republican holding public office. How are Gym Jordan, Gaetz, MTG or Boebert qualified to be in Congress and you spazz about our very qualified VP? How do you get on at school pal?

No, Trump stopped the Nordstream-2 pipeline. Biden let Russia build it, then Russia blew it up. Crazy business.

True, the Biden Crime Family sells access and favors, and takes money from everyone.
Right, It wasn't Trump that strangled our energy supply and then let Putin finish his pipeline. That was Biden...

Ha but he still beat Trump in two debates, won the Senate twice and won the election. What does that say about your treasonous Russian compromised guy.
Well, for one thing, all I can come up with is Biden and his China ties.....there is something there, Dude.

Well, for one thing, all I can come up with is Biden and his China ties.....there is something there, Dude.
This is one reason why Trump was terrified of his tax returns being released. Why did he keep his China bank accounts secret.

"Trump tax returns show China bank account as six years of records released"​

Theguardian.com

Forum List

Back