CDZ Impeach or Censure

Will the House Democrats vote to impeach Trump
Yes, they will, they must. If they follow the law and the Constitution their hands are tied.

The republicans in the senate may go for the censure option in an attempt to save face.

It will fail, they have no face left to save. It's all buried deep in tRump's ass.

You haven't figured it out yet...have you, Crepitus! That show trial that Adam Schiff just put on over in the House? He got to call all the witnesses. The GOP weren't allowed to call any. Despite that kind of a stacked deck, Schiff still failed miserably at proving Trump did anything wrong.
Now if this goes to the Senate and the GOP gets to call who THEY want for witnesses...it's going to get ugly in a hurry for the Democrats. Nancy Pelosi knows that. It's why she will NEVER allow an impeachment vote!
What witnesses will they call?
Comey, Page, Strozek, McCabe, Lynch, both Bidens, Brennan, Clapper and of course Adam Schiff himself!

Let's have this out once and for all, Crep! Put all of the above under oath along with Hillary Clinton, Glenn Simpson, Richard Steele and Rod Rodenstein! Let's get to the bottom of who was REALLY trying to subvert our election!

Will we be locking her up now?

Yup! Right after she's subpoenaed to testify before the senate :)

Same with homobama!
Clouding with foreign entities to subvert the Constitution (and our election) is a death penalty case. Its called TREASON..
"Clouding" is never good. What Constitution? We haven't had a constitutionally legal war since WWII?
Now your a programmer who is diagnosing windows error correcting problems? Get a life!

Yes, they will, they must. If they follow the law and the Constitution their hands are tied.

The republicans in the senate may go for the censure option in an attempt to save face.

It will fail, they have no face left to save. It's all buried deep in tRump's ass.

You haven't figured it out yet...have you, Crepitus! That show trial that Adam Schiff just put on over in the House? He got to call all the witnesses. The GOP weren't allowed to call any. Despite that kind of a stacked deck, Schiff still failed miserably at proving Trump did anything wrong.
Now if this goes to the Senate and the GOP gets to call who THEY want for witnesses...it's going to get ugly in a hurry for the Democrats. Nancy Pelosi knows that. It's why she will NEVER allow an impeachment vote!
Comey, Page, Strozek, McCabe, Lynch, both Bidens, Brennan, Clapper and of course Adam Schiff himself!
None of those witnesses are related to the impeachment at all. Why would they call them?

Will the House Democrats vote to impeach Trump? Seems risky if they do, assuming enough Dems in red or purple states vote 'YES'. For in doing so, they open themselves up for criticism from the GOP for trying to invalidate the 2016 election with no actual evidence. AND, then the issue goes to the GOP-controlled Senate, who can and will subpoena their own witnesses, including the Bidens and others that will make the Dems look very bad indeed. Not to mention others, such as Schiff and the whistleblower himself.

In an election year next year, would the Dems want their Senators running for re-election or for president stuck in the Senate chambers attending the trial? Would they instead not attend, opening themselves up for criticism from their own hard left? What are all the moderates and independents going to think about the Dems who promised to work on other issues that were important to the voters, but instead wasted their time trying to impeach Trump knowing full well the GOP-controlled Senate is not going to remove him from office?

It's hard to see that happening IMHO. I think instead we'll see the House Dems vote to censure Trump for trying to use the foreign aid to the Ukraine as leverage to get them to provide dirt on Joe Biden. Never mind that they really don't have a solid case, or the fact the Biden himself is guilty of essentially the same damn thing, or that 3 Dem Senators are also guilty of the same thing too. Are they (Dems) that stupid, to hold an impeachment vote? Maybe it boils down to how much control (fear) the Democrats have for their far left.
Primaries aren't that far away.
#1) I hear the first person they plan to subpoena in the Judiciary Committee hearings is Adam Schiff. For having the guts to bring the President's criminality to light.
#2) The Dems are not trying to invalidate the 2016 election. Trump has earned his just desserts all on his own.
#3) The impeachment trial won't make any big changes in the polls; you are dreaming to think that a large part of this country's voters will switch in retaliation or disgust.

In Ancient Greece one of the rules of their democracy was that any voter was able to offer up a suggested law. If it was voted down, however, he could be hanged. It seems to me that is what is happening here.

#1) I hear the first person they plan to subpoena in the Judiciary Committee hearings is Adam Schiff. For having the guts to bring the President's criminality to light.

So you are sure of criminal activities on his part? Based on what? All I've so far is hearsay, supposition, innuendo, and personal guesses. And I don't Schiff it takes much guts to do what Schiff is doing, considering his re-election is not in doubt.

#2) The Dems are not trying to invalidate the 2016 election. Trump has earned his just desserts all on his own.

So you think Trump deserves impeachment? Look, the guy is a rat bastard, his personality and character sucks, but those things are not impeachable offenses. And if you believe the Dems haven't been trying to get Trump removed from office for any reason whatsoever then I don't know what to tell you. Everything they've done since Nov 2016 has been to show his election was based on illegalities or at least unacceptable actions. To me, that is the definition of invalidation.

#3) The impeachment trial won't make any big changes in the polls; you are dreaming to think that a large part of this country's voters will switch in retaliation or disgust.

Maybe. An impeachment trial in the GOP-controlled Senate is not going to go down well for the Dems. And BTW I do not trust the polls one bit to reflect what the country is feeling or thinking about all this folderol. I think there are a significant number of voters who voted for the Dems in 2016 and 2018 that will not do so in 2020. They might not vote for Trump, although I do hear that his numbers are rising among black voters. A lot of folks expected things to get done but the Dems are instead focused too much on Trump. And it ain't working out for them IMHO.

In Ancient Greece one of the rules of their democracy was that any voter was able to offer up a suggested law. If it was voted down, however, he could be hanged. It seems to me that is what is happening here.

Not getting the reference here. Are you referring to Adam Schiff and the string of accusations he and others have leveled against Trump without any actual evidence? There's a difference between suggesting legislation and trying to impeach a president.
Are you referring to Adam Schiff and the string of accusations he and others have leveled against Trump
Yes. And they have provided evidence, told the story, made it clear what Trump was up to and who was involved. He can't use government funds for his own personal purposes, and besides that, the last time I looked, bribery was illegal. If he is allowed to get away with this because politicians will be politicians--you know how they are--I will be even further disgusted with the Republicans. They let this country down by allowing Trump to represent their party. They were too anxious for power to think about what they were potentially setting loose in this country. And now they are closing their eyes and pretending that everything is fine.
WELL IT IS NOT FINE.

Will the House Democrats vote to impeach Trump? Seems risky if they do, assuming enough Dems in red or purple states vote 'YES'. For in doing so, they open themselves up for criticism from the GOP for trying to invalidate the 2016 election with no actual evidence. AND, then the issue goes to the GOP-controlled Senate, who can and will subpoena their own witnesses, including the Bidens and others that will make the Dems look very bad indeed. Not to mention others, such as Schiff and the whistleblower himself.

In an election year next year, would the Dems want their Senators running for re-election or for president stuck in the Senate chambers attending the trial? Would they instead not attend, opening themselves up for criticism from their own hard left? What are all the moderates and independents going to think about the Dems who promised to work on other issues that were important to the voters, but instead wasted their time trying to impeach Trump knowing full well the GOP-controlled Senate is not going to remove him from office?

It's hard to see that happening IMHO. I think instead we'll see the House Dems vote to censure Trump for trying to use the foreign aid to the Ukraine as leverage to get them to provide dirt on Joe Biden. Never mind that they really don't have a solid case, or the fact the Biden himself is guilty of essentially the same damn thing, or that 3 Dem Senators are also guilty of the same thing too. Are they (Dems) that stupid, to hold an impeachment vote? Maybe it boils down to how much control (fear) the Democrats have for their far left.

Having the guts? Like the collusion obstruction bullshit. Maybe he can do more parody. What a putz.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So you are sure of criminal activities on his part? Based on what? All I've so far is hearsay, supposition, innuendo, and personal guesses. And I don't Schiff it takes much guts to do what Schiff is doing, considering his re-election is not in doubt.

So you think Trump deserves impeachment? Look, the guy is a rat bastard, his personality and character sucks, but those things are not impeachable offenses. And if you believe the Dems haven't been trying to get Trump removed from office for any reason whatsoever then I don't know what to tell you. Everything they've done since Nov 2016 has been to show his election was based on illegalities or at least unacceptable actions. To me, that is the definition of invalidation.

Maybe. An impeachment trial in the GOP-controlled Senate is not going to go down well for the Dems. And BTW I do not trust the polls one bit to reflect what the country is feeling or thinking about all this folderol. I think there are a significant number of voters who voted for the Dems in 2016 and 2018 that will not do so in 2020. They might not vote for Trump, although I do hear that his numbers are rising among black voters. A lot of folks expected things to get done but the Dems are instead focused too much on Trump. And it ain't working out for them IMHO.

Not getting the reference here. Are you referring to Adam Schiff and the string of accusations he and others have leveled against Trump without any actual evidence? There's a difference between suggesting legislation and trying to impeach a president.
Are you referring to Adam Schiff and the string of accusations he and others have leveled against Trump
Yes. And they have provided evidence, told the story, made it clear what Trump was up to and who was involved. He can't use government funds for his own personal purposes, and besides that, the last time I looked, bribery was illegal. If he is allowed to get away with this because politicians will be politicians--you know how they are--I will be even further disgusted with the Republicans. They let this country down by allowing Trump to represent their party. They were too anxious for power to think about what they were potentially setting loose in this country. And now they are closing their eyes and pretending that everything is fine.
WELL IT IS NOT FINE.

I think your evidence is spurious at best. Where is the memo, email, document, or transcript that clearly shows bribery or illegal activity? Where's the evidence that he used gov't funds for his own personal purposes? Where does he tell the Ukrainians to investigate Biden or you don't get the aid? Biden was pretty clear about it: it's on tape where he said it himself; I told them to fire the prosecutor within 6 hours or you ain't getting the $6 billion in aid or whatever it was. I have yet to hear anyone testify that Trump told them to tell the Ukrainians that they ain't getting the money of they don't investigate Biden. Can you prove that Trump withheld the aid money specifically to bribe the Ukrainians? Coulda been other reasons, true? Where's your proof on that?

Hey, you can believe what you want, we all have that right but I don't think we should impeach a President based on a personal guess. That's what Ambassador Sondland said, right? Did ANYBODY say I heard Trump say what you allege? Again, where's the memo, email, document, or transcript that clearly shows bribery or illegal activity? All I've heard so far from the Dems is a bunch of personal guesses, assumptions, suppositions, and a few outright lies. Like when Schiff actually made up his own transcript of the phone call before Trump released the real transcript.

So you're disgusted with the Repubs, huh? Well I'm way past disgusted with the Dems. I know that Trump's personality and character are deplorable, I admitted it in the OP. But you don't impeach a President cuz he's a rat bastard. For that you should have proof; solid evidence that you ain't got.

There are five major problems with impeachment for Ds.

@10% of the house are Ds from swing districts. Therefore Nancy will have to give away the store to get the necessary votes for impeachment.

The IG report will not help the Democrats

The Senate trial will provide Trump with wide latitude to call witnesses that can impeach the D party of the 2016 crimes they committed and are accusing Trump of committing in the 2020 election as a smoke screen to stave off their own imprisonments.

The Democrats will split yea or nay on impeachment.

Censure will be seen as failure.

Another special counsel will be appointed after the Senate vote, if there is one, to go after the Deep state

“Impeach or Censure”

Neither.

Vote out of office next November – rid the country of the malignancy that is this failed and corrupt Republican ‘administration.’

My guess is Piloshiti and the vermin of the Stalinist party will censure. Sending this to the Senate would be a disaster for the Communists. The Republicans will tear them to shreds. If the vermin traitors censure, they can ensure the affair never leaves the house, which they control until Jan. 2021.
"Stalinist party"?

Dude, you're hilarious.

The democrat party is the party of Joseph Stalin, Star Chambers, and Show Trials. Not to mention the Mengele hoards of Abortionists.

Let's have this out once and for all, Crep! Put all of the above under oath along with Hillary Clinton, Glenn Simpson, Richard Steele and Rod Rodenstein! Let's get to the bottom of who was REALLY trying to subvert our election!

And THIS is why Pelosi floated the "censure" nonsense. Piloshiti is evil, but not stupid enough to fail to understand what will happen in the Senate.

None of those witnesses are related to the impeachment at all. Why would they call them?

Wait, did you just say that the Bidens, who are the subject of the impeachment farce, are not related? :lmao: This whole circus is based on the fact that Joe Biden is corrupt, so you need to Impeach Trump. Schitt has lied and distorted for months, let's get some truth out, STARTING with Adam the lying Schitt's senior Staff. When did the congressman first meet with Eric Ciaramella? When did Schitt offer to pay the legal fees of Ciaramella in exchange for the perjured "complaint" Did Schitt or Mark Zaid first cook up the idea for the "whistleblower" fraud? Did Schitt offer anything of value such as legal representation in exchange for the perjured complaint?

Wait, did you just say that the Bidens, who are the subject of the impeachment farce, are not related? :lmao: This whole circus is based on the fact that Joe Biden is corrupt, so you need to Impeach Trump. Schitt has lied and distorted for months, let's get some truth out, STARTING with Adam the lying Schitt's senior Staff. When did the congressman first meet with Eric Ciaramella? When did Schitt offer to pay the legal fees of Ciaramella in exchange for the perjured "complaint" Did Schitt or Mark Zaid first cook up the idea for the "whistleblower" fraud? Did Schitt offer anything of value such as legal representation in exchange for the perjured complaint?
They are not related to the impeachment. The impeachment is about tRump, his abuse of power, and obstruction of Justice.

Just because they are the subject of tRump's wacky conspiracy theory doesn't mean they are really part of it.

The Democrats will vote to impeach they have gone to far down this rabbit hole to turn back now and their far left radical leaders won't give them any other option. The irony is there desperate attempt to impeach may very well secure him a second term and possibily cost the Democrats the House.

The Democrats will vote to impeach they have gone to far down this rabbit hole to turn back now and their far left radical leaders won't give them any other option. The irony is there desperate attempt to impeach may very well secure him a second term and possibily cost the Democrats the House.

I doubt it.

The thing that a con or fraud fears most is exposure. Pelosi and Schitt are total frauds. to move this to the Senate is to be exposed in a big way. I suspect they will grasp at any straw to avoid such exposure. This "censure" nonsense that Pelosi is floating sounds like exactly what they need to escape.

If they go that route, then the President should issue an executive reprimand of Pelosi, Nadler, and lying little Schitt.

I doubt it.

The thing that a con or fraud fears most is exposure. Pelosi and Schitt are total frauds. to move this to the Senate is to be exposed in a big way. I suspect they will grasp at any straw to avoid such exposure. This "censure" nonsense that Pelosi is floating sounds like exactly what they need to escape.

If they go that route, then the President should issue an executive reprimand of Pelosi, Nadler, and lying little Schitt.
They don't follow through they are all but admitting the whole thing was a partisan sham they have jumped out of the impeachment plane no getting back in now.

I doubt it.

What Democrats have done is present one side of the story with the witnesses they have called to testify in Adam Schiff's little "show trial" in the House and even THAT didn't go very well for the Democrats!

Pelosi can't allow the Senate to call witnesses because that is controlled by the GOP and THEY will call witnesses that will reveal just how corrupt the Democrats were in the previous Presidential election and how a small group of higher ups in the FBI, the Justice Department, the CIA and the NSA all conspired to knee cap a sitting President that they didn't like! If this goes to the Senate...it's going to be a shit storm for the left and Pelosi KNOWS it! She'll push censure and block impeachment!

Where do you come up with this bullshit?
I read it in a book.

Where do you come up with this bullshit?
Why, look--it's even in Wiki:
when dealing with politicians held to be acting against the interests of the people, Athenian juries could inflict very severe penalties such as death, unpayably large fines, confiscation of property, permanent exile and loss of citizens' rights through atimia
Ostracism - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back