Impeach This!

Say goodbye to Schiff and Pelosi.

Why must you be an idiot?

The GOP will acquit a President who got caught abusing his office trying to cheat in the upcoming election.

The acquittal will satisfy his dumbfounded base. But it will piss off the Democrats top to bottom.

You saw what pissed off Democrats can do to TrumpO stooge politicians in 2018.

The acquittal is a huge problem for TrumpO and his stooges. Dems outnumber Republicans even in many critical electoral states.

When Dems are angry they will vote and get many new voters to vote.

I’d be more worried if the Senate convicts or TrumpO pulls a Nixon and quits.

2018 was a colossal failure for dems.
Sure thing, Sparky. The Orange Clown lost the House. He failed, not Democrats.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/life...30dea2-e298-11e8-8f5f-a55347f48762_story.html

The GOP will acquit a President who got caught abusing his office trying to cheat in the upcoming election.

The acquittal will satisfy his dumbfounded base. But it will piss off the Democrats top to bottom.

The acquittal is a huge problem for TrumpO and his stooges. Dems outnumber Republicans even in many critical electoral states.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/life...30dea2-e298-11e8-8f5f-a55347f48762_story.html

I laugh

It doesn't say "Fucking crook" either. Yet its true
Ohhh, is your pal, Jack Daniels, having a visit today? That would explain much.
Not a drinker.

Trump is toast & will be impeached.

Then we will watch McConnell, Trump & their crony's dance. Grreat entertainmemt coming our waty.

Fuck Trump & all his crony assfucks too

Hey, Dave.

Do you really think that President Trump will be removed from office?

Mr. Turtle doesn't see a single Republican defection in the United States Senate.

We will have a month to see what happens after the House votes. Some Republicans outside the Senate will come forward & support conviction. Trump will get caught doing something else stupid like bribing Senators with campaign cash.

Republicans will need to produce witnesses like Pompeo. Will Pompeo lie under oath? Will Trump blame Giuliani? If they offer nothing, it will be an obvious whitewash.

Not a drinker.

Then we will watch McConnell, Trump & their crony's dance. Grreat entertainmemt coming our waty.

Hey, Dave.

Mr. Turtle doesn't see a single Republican defection in the United States Senate.

We will have a month to see what happens after the House votes. Some Republicans outside the Senate will come forward & support conviction. Trump will get caught doing something else stupid like bribing Senators with campaign cash.

Republicans will need to produce witnesses like Pompeo. Will Pompeo lie under oath? Will Trump blame Giuliani? If they offer nothing, it will be an obvious whitewash.
If a Frog had wings he wouldn't bump his butt when he jumped........

Not a drinker.

Hey, Dave.

Pompeo didn't see anything, so he isn't a witness.

Actually, none of the witnesses that the D's produced saw anything and won't be allowed to testify. The fact that someone is butthurt from being left out of the loop isn't evidence.

"Billiejeens, post: 23659490,
Another fucking retard
Where are they growing you all?

I see that your being fully engulfed within the cult of Trump prevents you from engaging in a conversation or response to the points I’ve made.

So to engage you at your level:

Retarded is any American that accepts and condones a President of the United States doing this:

(1) President Trump—acting both directly and through his agents Within and Outside the United States Government?corruptly solicited the Government of Ukraine to publicly announce investigations into—

(A) a political opponent, former Vice President Joseph R. Biden,; and

(B) a discredited theory promoted by Russia alleging that Ukraine—rather than Russia—interfered in the 2016 United States Presidential election.

(2) With the same corrupt motives, President Trump—acting both directly and through his agents within and outside the United States Government—conditioned two official acts on the public announcements that he had requested—

(A) the release of $391 million of United States taxpayer funds that Congress had appropriated on a bipartisan basis for the purpose of providing vital military and security assistance to Ukraine to oppose Russian aggression and which President Trump had ordered suspended; and

(B) a head of state meeting at the White House, which the President of Ukraine sought to demonstrate continued United States support for the Government of Ukraine in the face of Russian aggression.

Another pathetic libtard who doesn’t want to admit the obvious. You will lose the 2020 election and the House will go Republican. Deal with it. Learn to say President Trump till 2024.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It does not matter if you assfucks reelect a impeached Trump.

The Democrats did their duty as Americans.

Did there duty. They have lied for a little over 3 years. That is there duty. Your pathetic Democrats are done. It is over for them. America knows they are liars and pieces of shit like you

elongobardi, post: 23658546
He didn’t do anything wrong moron. The Ukraine President said he didn’t do anything wrong

Is The Ukraine’s President a US citizen? His opinion on TrumpO’s wrongdoing is secondary or further down the food chain.

TrumpO used the power of his office to target a US citizen to be prosecuted in a foreign court for personal gain. The gain TrumpO sought was to help him win re-election.

When he targeted that US citizen to effect the upcoming election he targeted me and all Americans.

I get to decide whether or not what TrumpO did was wrong.

Unlike you I’m not deferring that decision to a foreigner.

My representatives in Congress speak for me and they have proven that TrumpO has done an aggregious wrong and abuse of power.

He must be impeached.

I believe you are making a BIG mistake. Look at the crowds Trump gets at his rallies. Look at the number Biden, Sanders or Warren gets. You are making the same mistakes Democrats made in 2016 It's obvious the voters are behind Trump and we may see another big change in Congress.

Certainly some in Congress recognize are in jeopardy if they don't come out and support Trump.

So, we should not prosecute people for their crimes if they are popular.

They have to commit a crime to charge them with. That’s how it works. Made up charges don’t fly

He did. He will be impeached.

Then you Constitution hating Republicans can side with him.

Look how Republicans have ignored the Constitution.
1) McConnell refused to bring up Obama's USSC pick
2) McConnell will not bring anything to the Senate floor without Trump's permission.
3) Trump uses the emergency claus to steal money from our troops for his wall. Republicans refused to block it. (The courts have)
4) The Ukraine bribery scheme
5) Firing Comey
6) Trying to fire Mueller
etc etc etc

Trump is the most corrupt President in my lifetime.

He is not getting impeached. You want to put some money where your big mouth is. If it makes it out of the House the Senate is going to shove it down your throats.

Not a drinker.

I can’t wait to the impeachment goes down the drain. You’ll go in hiding because you know we are going to shove it down your pathetic brainwashed libtard piece of shot mouth.

Now you are reading lying. The whole bullshit impeachment had no due process. Schiff and Pelosi made it up as they went along. If there was due process the impeachment would have been over the first day. Hear say is not admissible and not one witness was there for the phone call that was released by President Trump and there President even said President Trump did nothing wrong. They changed the impeachment charge three times because they have nothing. The Democrats are done once the Senate gets this. You can’t hide the witnesses now or interrupt the questioning now. Your fucked scumbag

As much as I dislike the whole impeachment thing -
Some of that is not true.
Impeachment in The House is a Political Act, not a criminal trial.
Still - It is like going to a grand jury.
There is no due process in a Grand jury
The prosecutors see if they can persuade enough people to go forward with a trial.
In this case the trial would be in the Senate.
Due process happens there.

I agree. The House is a disgrace and make up shit as they go but once it goes to Senate they can’t hide anymore.

I thought that it would go to the Senate
Now I'm not sure.
I heard pelosi actually give other Democrats permission to vote no, today.

The Democrats are worried if they vote yes they won’t get re-elected. They are panicking.

Talk about not making any fucking sense. What a pathetic Trump Troll you are.

Learn how to read. A lot of your House Reps are getting screamed at by there constituents to not impeach. There jobs are on the line. That’s why you will lose the House in 2020. Dickhead.

I can’t wait to the impeachment goes down the drain. You’ll go in hiding because you know we are going to shove it down your pathetic brainwashed libtard piece of shot mouth.

You have to be patient here. President Trump knows timing, and how to build suspense.

Remember, he is one of the greatest creators of Reality TV as well as a WWE Hall of Fame enshrinee.

He will get the House back in 2020 after he wins the election. Can’t wait to hear you liberal scumbags cry like bitches.

You have to be patient here. President Trump knows timing, and how to build suspense.

Remember, he is one of the greatest creators of Reality TV as well as a WWE Hall of Fame enshrinee.

You write that as if they're of some redeeming social value. :lmao:
Guess what.

Guess what.

If Trump were actually re-elected (which I doubt) He could not resist pushing the envelop further and truly be the first to set a new standard of Republican presidents and Putin fellows to shoot for! He could be the FIRST to get impeached twice. :)

Guess what.

People loved "The Apprentice", it was a tremendous, groundbreaking program.

Truthfully, I wasn't a fan. But I was very familiar with Trump's competition in WWE and his appearance at the Showcase of the Immortals and the tremendous Hair v Hair match.

Trump set a WWE record for pay per view event.

Guess what.

If Trump were actually re-elected (which I doubt) He could not resist pushing the envelop further and truly be the first to set a new standard of Republican presidents and Putin fellows to shoot for! He could be the FIRST to get impeached twice. :)

He hasn't been impeached once yet.

But you're right, although wrong on the time table. Trump will probably be impeached in 2020 after this one fails.

In 2021, there will be a Republican House and this impeachment mania will be over.

Guess what.

BTW, you can take it to the bank, Trump is as good as reelected already. His record of Peace as well as Prosperity is popular with the electorate. People aren't going to forfeit their 401k's and jobs by electing Sleepy Joe or Pocahontas.

Guess what.

TWO scoops! :eusa_dance:

Guess what.

BTW, you can take it to the bank, Trump is as good as reelected already. His record of Peace as well as Prosperity is popular with the electorate. People aren't going to forfeit their 401k's and jobs by electing Sleepy Joe or Pocahontas.

You may be right. After all, integrity doesn't mean sh*t to a republican for a couple of bucks or big red apple.

Guess what.

You may be right. After all, integrity doesn't mean sh*t to a republican for a couple of bucks or big red apple.

Trump has tremendous integrity, he just refuses to be railroaded out in a witch hunt and insists on fighting back. When Trump leaves the national scene in 2024, and if the Republicans go back to nominating losers like Pierre Delecto, those guys will never be able to take the heat. For as much as libs honor Romney today, if its Romney 2024, he will be labeled as Literally Hitler.

Forum List

Back