Impeach Wray & Garland

So are you saying withholding money that congress okayed to send to Ukraine until the president of Ukraine does Joe's son a huge favor is legal and okay in your peach fuzz mind?....
are you serious?....

You're fucked in the head, rambtard.

Forget for the moment that Ukraine did no favors for his son, again, read (and absorb) the definition of blackmail...

the action, treated as a criminal offense, of demanding payment or another benefit from someone in return for not revealing compromising or damaging information about them.

What compromising or damaging information did Biden offer to withhold??

Are you ever not a rambtard?

Ever??

You're fucked in the head, rambtard.

Forget for the moment that Ukraine did no favors for his son, again, read (and absorb) the definition of blackmail...

the action, treated as a criminal offense, of demanding payment or another benefit from someone in return for not revealing compromising or damaging information about them.

What compromising or damaging information did Biden offer to withhold??

Are you ever not a rambtard?

Ever??
Keep your head in the sand....

Link Please Link GIF - Link Please Link Need Link - Discover & Share GIFs

Joe wanted a prosecutor fired dummy... because he was investigating the company Hunter sat on the board of....

You're lying again, rambtard. Again, that prosecutor was protecting Zlochevsky from prosecution, not actively investigating him.

He didn't bring up Hunter because he didn't have to.... but that doesn't change the fact that hunter worked for the company.... and benefitted from his dads actions towards Ukraine...
You know why we get so defensive of Trump?....
Because if this were Trump and Don Jr you guys and the media would be on fire and the FBI would have brought him in and charged him....

LOL

Oh? How did Hunter benefit?

He wasn't doing enough investigating of the former owner of the company whose alleged crimes were committed before Hunter Biden was offered a job. It was Obama's foreign policy to offer the fledgling breakaway loan guarantees to come over to the allies side. The EU and the IMF also let Joe Biden speak for them and they had more much loan money on the table.

Ukraine's Rada also wanted Shokin out because he was corruption not prosecuting oligarchs. Seems everyone knows this but rambtard.

I don't know where you heard that but its wrong... he was building a case that the company was laundering money... which I'm sure they were....

LOLOLOL

You're such a fucking idiot. :cuckoo:

No, that article doesn't say Shokin was investigating Burisma -- it says Donald Trump accused Biden of threatening to withhold the aid unless Ukraine fire a prosecutor who was investigating them.

Like you, Trump lies a lot.

And had you kept reading, you would have seen your link proved BlindBoo right...

However, other Western leaders and major bodies that give financial support to Ukraine also wanted the prosecutor dismissed because they believed he was not active enough in tackling corruption.

Calls to impeach Wray and Garland parallel the purge of Repubs in Congress that voted to impeach Individual 1. That is, anyone who participates in any way in efforts to bring the criminal known as the Orange Fraud to justice is immediately attacked by Trump cultists. Purity of devotion must be absolute.

I don't know where you heard that but its wrong... he was building a case that the company was laundering money... which I'm sure they were....
Do you not read your links?

"Last year, Yuriy Lutsenko, the prosecutor in Ukraine who succeeded Viktor Shokin, told the BBC that there was no reason to investigate the Bidens under Ukrainian law.

There is nothing illegal about sitting on a board of a company whilst family members serve in government."

Do you not read your links?

"Last year, Yuriy Lutsenko, the prosecutor in Ukraine who succeeded Viktor Shokin, told the BBC that there was no reason to investigate the Bidens under Ukrainian law.

There is nothing illegal about sitting on a board of a company whilst family members serve in government."
He is right.... but for Joe to reach out with tax dollars to bribe a Ukrainian official to call off an investigation into Hunter's company is illegal unethical and wrong... and Joe should have his door broken down by FBI agents if we were being fair and equal....
You need to wake up man.... you have Jenifer Grantholm for example... buys a bunch of stock in the EV market before she makes a ruling about electric cars that makes her stock worth triple what she paid for it...
Biden wants to pay off student debt for rich people and he wants to tax you and me more to pay rich people a rebate for buying electric cars... can you name one thing Joe has done for the working class poor?...
And we have the Pelosi's of congress that became congressmen and women as members of the middle class and now they are the super rich elite... in just a few years....
And we have the Magic kenyan... owns four homes one of them worth 15 million dollars and is on the whitest island in America all on a presidents salary....
You need to stop looking at the shiny object (Trump) and start watching democrats as they are truly not watched enough by the media the FBI and the voters.....
Follow, the money... Biden gives a $7500 dollar tax credit to rich folks for buying an electric car and then Ford and GM raise the cost of their EV's $7000 the very next day.... its all a con and the media makes it possible....

Rich elites using America and the tax payers as a way to get richer without trying.....

He is right.... but for Joe to reach out with tax dollars to bribe a Ukrainian official to call off an investigation into Hunter's company is illegal unethical and wrong.
What you don't seem to get is they were not advocating to call off any investigation, they were advocating for the former owner of Burisma to be investigated. So was the EU and the IMF. That stalled investigation had nothing to do with Hunter Biden, who broke no Ukrainian law by accepting a job offer.

What you don't seem to get is they were not advocating to call off any investigation, they were advocating for the former owner of Burisma to be investigated. So was the EU and the IMF. That stalled investigation had nothing to do with Hunter Biden, who broke no Ukrainian law by accepting a job offer.
That's not the way I heard the story... are you trying to tell me Hunter wasn't on the board of this company to get the company access to Biden and what Biden can do for them... because we have other examples like this with the Biden's....
Ignoring corruption because its our guy is a way of condoning the corruption....
I know all of Trump's faults and his somewhat dirty business deals and falsehoods he tells but he told us he would be clean and he would clean house as President and he did his best for the nation and I think he did a better job than Biden by far....
I think your hatred of Trump is like a physical nervous tick... over the top reactionary... I don't blame you the media has done this to many in America... they hate him but can't tell you why....
The media is paid to hate Trump... via advertising.... global interests are paying big media off.... they can't have a guy screaming America first....

Forum List

Back