Impeaching Trump for obstructing a non-crime: Civil War

Will Impeaching Trump for obstructing a non-crime trigger a Civil War?

• Total voters
Impeachment for”obstruction” of a non existent situation. Probably not but whatever soothes you addled libbies.

In all, some 70 gigabytes of data were exfiltrated from Clinton’s campaign servers and some 300 gigabytes of data were obtained from the DNC’s network.

370 gigabytes without NSA or CIA knowing, and
you believe that ?
Are you denying those servers were hacked?

In all, some 70 gigabytes of data were exfiltrated from Clinton’s campaign servers and some 300 gigabytes of data were obtained from the DNC’s network.

370 gigabytes without NSA or CIA knowing, and
you believe that ?
The FBI issued a statement about Russia interfering in our election. But on that same day, the Hollywood Access tape came out revealing Trump is a pussy grabbing creep, and that got a lot more attention.

An hour after that, by no coincidence, Wikileaks did a big DNC email dump to try to help Trump out of his quandry. Emails given to them by the Russians.

This is why Trump denied Russian interference, and why you brainless tards parrot him. Because you can't handle the truth that Trump would not be president today without Russia's help.

And that is why Trump kept trying to obstruct the investigation into Russian interference and why he continues to downplay their role in his rigged election.

All caught up now?

I like how your link points out that trump sought to engage Russian hackers to hack Hillary.
thumbsup.gif
And she had absolutely nothing to hide from the public did she ?
What 20,000 pages of hacked WikiLeaks emails teach us about Hillary Clinton
Aww, how cute.... more whataboutisms to give trump a pass for engaging a foreign country to hack his political rival.

I'm not ruling out the possibility that this could be a fabrication or a frame-job. Mueller helped lie us into a war remember ? Why should he be trusted ? Did Assange reveal his sources ? What really happened to Seth Rich ? Maybe you know.
But you don't care about facts and truth and all that silly kids stuff do you ?

Assange is a marxist stooge. I called him out on this years ago on this forum when all the pseudocons were hating on him for the Iraq leaks.

Now they and Trump love him. What a bunch of saps.

Assange is so eager and willing to shit on America that he would publish any dirt handed to him from anyone that put a stain on our country's reputation. He would not question the source.

So of course the Russians exploited this little fucking commie bitch for their own purposes. He made it way too easy for them. How could they possibly resist?

I'm not ruling out the possibility that this could be a fabrication or a frame-job. Mueller helped lie us into a war remember ? Why should he be trusted ? Did Assange reveal his sources ? What really happened to Seth Rich ? Maybe you know.

We know they were hacked because their emails were dumped on the Internet.

Jeez.

1233796371590.gif

Aww, how cute.... more whataboutisms to give trump a pass for engaging a foreign country to hack his political rival.
Joe Biden's 2020 Ukrainian nightmare: A closed probe is revived
LOLOL

A self-proclaimed “Liberal” giving trump a pass for trying to engage a foreign government to hack his political opponent.

Ya don’t see that every day here on the USMB.
Whatever Hill-bot. You calling me a "so-called" liberal
is fucking hilarious. Someone who believes there were no government cover-ups in the JFK murder or the 9/11 attacks or the Libya and Syria wars started by Obama's CIA and Hillary's state dept..

Do it Dems.

I have no doubt that impeaching Trump for "obstruction" of a crime he did not commit would start a VERY HOT Civil War.
Let me explain it in very simple terms for you, tard.

If someone robbed a bank and gave you money from that robbery, even though you are not a bank robber, you benefited from the crime.

If a cop then starts to investigate the robbery, and you try to get him fired, you are guilty of obstruction of justice.

Putin rigged the election in Trump's favor. Trump attempted to obstruct Mueller from investigating that crime. Therefore, he is guilty of obstruction of justice.

All caught up now?

There was no crime, moron. That's what the Mueller report said.

Do it Dems.

I have no doubt that impeaching Trump for "obstruction" of a crime he did not commit would start a VERY HOT Civil War.

If someone robbed a bank and gave you money from that robbery, even though you are not a bank robber, you benefited from the crime.

If a cop then starts to investigate the robbery, and you try to get him fired, you are guilty of obstruction of justice.

Putin rigged the election in Trump's favor. Trump attempted to obstruct Mueller from investigating that crime. Therefore, he is guilty of obstruction of justice.

All caught up now?

Thanks for telling us all you didn't read the report, and only parrot what you are told to parrot.

Gee, if Mueller said there was no crime, why did Mueller indict all those Russians?

Hmmmmm...

12 Russian Agents Indicted in Mueller Investigation

Keep digging. You seem to like showing off your stupidity.

Do it Dems.

All caught up now?

Thanks for telling us all you didn't read the report, and only parrot what you are told to parrot.

Gee, if Mueller said there was no crime, why did Mueller indict all those Russians?

Hmmmmm...

12 Russian Agents Indicted in Mueller Investigation

Keep digging. You seem to like showing off your stupidity.
Are you talking about the Russians or Trump? I'm confused now. Apples and oranges?

We know they were hacked because their emails were dumped on the Internet.

Jeez.

1233796371590.gif

That doesn't prove they were hacked. The evidence indicates it was an inside job.

How do you obstruct the discovery of something that Never Happened?
Hey, retard. Instead of being a fucking brainless parrot, how about reading the report for yourself?

Oh, wait. It's longer than a tweet. You just don't have that kind of bandwidth.

Carry on, retard!

parrot.jpg

How do you obstruct the discovery of something that Never Happened?
Hey, retard. Instead of being a fucking brainless parrot, how about reading the report for yourself?

Oh, wait. It's longer than a tweet. You just don't have that kind of bandwidth.

Carry on, retard!

parrot.jpg
When faggots come out of the woodwork laden with personal insults I then like to meet with them for a face to face. Where would you like to meet internet name calling pussy ?

Forum List

Back