Impeachment........but NOT Trump....

What is the latest news on Russian collusion?

Collusion was NEVER a crime........However, obstruction of justice sure hell is.....and, from the little bit that STOOGE Barr has revealed, Mueller DI NOT EXONERATE Trump from obstruction....

Next question please?

Dreeeeam....
Dream dream dream
When I feel blue
Because of Trump
When it's not cool
and I'm in tears
All I gotta do, is dreeeam
Dream dream dream

Trump should put me in charge of the IRS.

I'd make everyone pay in beers.

Would that mean some poor bastard like me who pays in less than he gets back gets beer for free?

On second thought forget that. Government would send Natty Light....

tenor.gif

The term impeachment really means that a public trial will be held..........

But, in this case, it may NOT be Trump.......but people within Trump;s cabinet.....

If hapless and clueless Mnuchin keeps refusing to hand over Trump's tax returns.......he may face BOTH an impeachment process AND possible prison time for DEFYING the clear and explicit law (IRS Code 6103(f))

.........AND, one has to wonder if Barr is also aware that just being a STOOGE for Trump and covering Trump's ass may ALSO be grounds for that kind of a public trial.

Fun days ahead if House democrats show some balls.

Balls? You democrats are nutless and lack integrity as demonstrated yet again by your rejection of immigrants in your communities. It’s funny to watch how all the democrats said the president sending y’all wetbacks is illegal, to this morning the same people now say they will take them. You guys did it with gay marriage to. To be fair, the republicans it to. I’ll use immigration as an example again. The most rabid trumpkin last year said build the wall, and send them back. Now they say build a drone fence, and grant amnesty. Both sides are aimless sheep who have to be told which direction to go on any given day.

The MAIN reason why Trump should NOT be impeached???..............He hasn't yet finished completely destroying the GOP.

Give him another year and a half.........LOL

(BTW, check if cabinet members have ever been impeached.)
That’s a lot of conservative judges haha

Right. In other words, nothing. I'm sure Mnuchin is quivering in his boots.

Some day......when you're out of diapers (if that could ever happen) you too would learn the difference between CENSURE and IMPEACHMENT........LOL

What is the latest news on Russian collusion?

Collusion was NEVER a crime........However, obstruction of justice sure hell is.....and, from the little bit that STOOGE Barr has revealed, Mueller DI NOT EXONERATE Trump from obstruction....

Next question please?
Yes he did. You can't obstruct justice when no crime has been committed.

This has been explained to them over and again. I know I've seen it at least elevendy thousand times.

It's like they collectively forgot how to read.

Code for "no reason to impeach Trump, perhaps an associate will do"
Yeah... Funny to see the poor little children have to refocus their hatred on smaller fish.

Good thing Trump doesn't have a dog or they would be trying to kick it.

Yeah... Funny to see the poor little children have to refocus their hatred on smaller fish.

You want to be a Trump stooge and swear an oath to him and NOT the Constitution???

PAY THE FUCKING PRICE..........LOL

(BTW, the maximum prison sentence for refusing to comply with a Congressional mandate is FIVE years......But, I know, Mnuchin loves Trump enough to "hope" he;ll be pardoned.......juts like Manafort is hoping.........LMAO)

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

You want to be a Trump stooge and swear an oath to him and NOT the Constitution???

(BTW, the maximum prison sentence for refusing to comply with a Congressional mandate is FIVE years......But, I know, Mnuchin loves Trump enough to "hope" he;ll be pardoned.......juts like Manafort is hoping.........LMAO)
tumblr_pl57b274AN1wohnyh_540.jpg

Congress can't undo the Bill of Rights because they're full of rage, hate, and spite.

Grow up, hate-boy. Don't be such a sore loser.

Last edited:
The term impeachment really means that a public trial will be held..........

But, in this case, it may NOT be Trump.......but people within Trump;s cabinet.....

If hapless and clueless Mnuchin keeps refusing to hand over Trump's tax returns.......he may face BOTH an impeachment process AND possible prison time for DEFYING the clear and explicit law (IRS Code 6103(f))

.........AND, one has to wonder if Barr is also aware that just being a STOOGE for Trump and covering Trump's ass may ALSO be grounds for that kind of a public trial.

Fun days ahead if House democrats show some balls.
Pure delusion. Tell me, does it make your head hurt or is it painless?

I'm pretty sure all cabinet members swore the required oath, in public, as a matter of fact.

You fail again.

Forum List

Back