Impeachment........but NOT Trump....

The term impeachment really means that a public trial will be held..........

But, in this case, it may NOT be Trump.......but people within Trump;s cabinet.....

If hapless and clueless Mnuchin keeps refusing to hand over Trump's tax returns.......he may face BOTH an impeachment process AND possible prison time for DEFYING the clear and explicit law (IRS Code 6103(f))

.........AND, one has to wonder if Barr is also aware that just being a STOOGE for Trump and covering Trump's ass may ALSO be grounds for that kind of a public trial.

Fun days ahead if House democrats show some balls.

I doubt anyone will be impeached, nor will they see prison time. Just more drama to stir up people.

Just stop......I hope they do try and impeach Mnuchin......fucking please do that.......

Well, Trump cultist.......ANY suggestions about that Congress can do with a cabinet member who REFUSES to uphold the clear and explicit LAW???

Impeaching the stooge, Mnuchin, would be the LEAST of the guy's problems........Any doubt that the guy is trying to hire aall the law firms willing to defend the INDEFENSIBLE?

nor will they see prison time. Just more drama to stir up people.

Comforting words for Manafort, Flynn and Cohen.......

Just for fun.......What would folks like you be saying IF a stew of Trump's acolytes and cabinet members under Obama were either "resigning" in shame.....or going to prison???

nor will they see prison time. Just more drama to stir up people.

Comforting words for Manafort, Flynn and Cohen.......

Just for fun.......What would folks like you be saying IF a stew of Trump's acolytes and cabinet members under Obama were either "resigning" in shame.....or going to prison???

It would be a sad day for our country. I remember on how I felt when Clinton was impeached, it wasn't a good day for America.

It would be a sad day for our country. I remember on how I felt when Clinton was impeached, it wasn't a good day for America.

Sure it was a great day for America.......It showed that the system DOES allow for checks and balances to excessive powers from the executive branch.......

We NEED ACCOUNTABILITY........No fucking wanna-be Kings and Despots.

Just stop......I hope they do try and impeach Mnuchin......fucking please do that.......

Well, Trump cultist.......ANY suggestions about that Congress can do with a cabinet member who REFUSES to uphold the clear and explicit LAW???

Impeaching the stooge, Mnuchin, would be the LEAST of the guy's problems........Any doubt that the guy is trying to hire all the law firms willing to defend the INDEFENSIBLE?

Maybe the House can give Mnuchin a "Contempt of Congress" medal like Holder got? How many votes does it take to "impeach" someone? You might want to count your chikins before you opt for an impeachment. All the dems can do is whine about stuff since they have no enforcement mechanism....

Maybe the House can give Mnuchin a "Contempt of Congress" medal like Holder got? How many votes does it take to "impeach" someone? You might want to count your chikins before you opt for an impeachment. All the dems can do is whine about stuff since they have no enforcement mechanism....

Don't be such an asshole.........(although you probably cannot help it since you are....)

What Mnuchin is doing is BREAKING THE LAW........You may not like Holder but thats too fucking bad since he did not break any laws.

Second, I want to see Mnuchin impeached because the "trial" would be great to witness and would AMPLY show what a fucked up administration we currently have filled with STOOGES afraid of the orange clown.

I don;t care if the impeachment succeed or not........but the chances of Mnuchin being indicted are much more probable.

Sure it was a great day for America.......It showed that the system DOES allow for checks and balances to excessive powers from the executive branch.......

We NEED ACCOUNTABILITY........No fucking wanna-be Kings and Despots.

My life time I have never seen a wanna be king or despot as our President. They have all left when the time came.

I don't think he'll get impeached. He's probably consulting with lawyers and seeing how much he can stall this, and will probably release Trump's taxes if it seems imminent that he will get impeached or whatever.

He is bound to lose his cabinet position if he releases the taxes in any case, so he's holding on to his job.

nat4900 Only 2 more years until Hillary claims her rightful place upon the White House Iron Throne

You have this NEED to repeatedly show what an asshole you are......
Who the hell is talking about Hillary BUT morons like you?

Come up with another piece of stupidity......LMAO

Jake, it's our secret that you still wear your Hillary SS Uniform, I'd never tell the other posters. Your goosestepping in front of the mirror still looks like a Silly Monty Python walk, but fear not, you'll have at least 6 more years to practice until you're able to round up the seditious traitors who didn't vote democrat

Don't be such an asshole.........(although you probably cannot help it since you are....)

What Mnuchin is doing is BREAKING THE LAW........You may not like Holder but thats too fucking bad since he did not break any laws.

Second, I want to see Mnuchin impeached because the "trial" would be great to witness and would AMPLY show what a fucked up administration we currently have filled with STOOGES afraid of the orange clown.

I don;t care if the impeachment succeed or not........but the chances of Mnuchin being indicted are much more probable.

I'm sure the admin is verifying what "intent of the law" requires. You may be right, and Trump may need to furnish his tax returns. Then what? No matter what the dems find in them won't matter to Trump supporters. Then what? You'll need to find something else to whine about, like required redactions of the Mueller Report. Then Congress with security clearance will see the unredacted version of the report, then what. Nothing left to whine about??

I'm sure the admin is verifying what "intent of the law" requires. You may be right, and Trump may need to furnish his tax returns. Then what? No matter what the dems find in them won't matter to Trump supporters. Then what?

I am FULLY aware that you folks in the Trump CULT will stick by the orange clown......

The tax returns will show what an unethical LIAR and UN-American, selfish bastard Trump has been and will always be

REMEMBER.......you're only about a third of the electorate (with your cute red MAGA hats)............Its the sane independents, minorities and most women who will kick the corrupt charlatan to the curb.

Poor little Gnat! He keeps throwing bull shit against the barn hoping that SOMETHING will stick! Meanwhile Trump keeps right on rolling along...it's driving poor Gnat CRAZY!

Everything is sticking to Trump. Bad decisions, bad negotiations, bad policies, and the endless lies.

That Trump is going batshit crazy and lashing out today, in the lead up to the release of the Mueller Report on Thursday so clearly it's not the "complete exoneration" Trump claimed it is. If it were, Trump would be acting so crazy and working so hard to distract people.

Poor little Gnat! He keeps throwing bull shit against the barn hoping that SOMETHING will stick! Meanwhile Trump keeps right on rolling along...it's driving poor Gnat CRAZY!

Everything is sticking to Trump. Bad decisions, bad negotiations, bad policies, and the endless lies.

That Trump is going batshit crazy and lashing out today, in the lead up to the release of the Mueller Report on Thursday so clearly it's not the "complete exoneration" Trump claimed it is. If it were, Trump would be acting so crazy and working so hard to distract people.

The Mueller Report did exonerate Trump, Dragonlady...it's why all you on the left are going so ballistic at the moment. YOU didn't get what you wanted...which is making all of YOU batshit crazy!

I'm sure the admin is verifying what "intent of the law" requires. You may be right, and Trump may need to furnish his tax returns. Then what? No matter what the dems find in them won't matter to Trump supporters. Then what?

I am FULLY aware that you folks in the Trump CULT will stick by the orange clown......

The tax returns will show what an unethical LIAR and UN-American, selfish bastard Trump has been and will always be

REMEMBER.......you're only about a third of the electorate (with your cute red MAGA hats)............Its the sane independents, minorities and most women who will kick the corrupt charlatan to the curb.

Obama had 8-years to find something on Trump's tax returns, that includes crooked Lois Lerner and her IRS cohorts hunting conservatives. Why isn't Trump in prison for tax evasion already? Maybe he has really good tax lawyers?

In case you wonder what happened in 2016, REMEMBER....Trump couldn't win, no way to 270, Hillary had a 95% probability of winning, it was over before the voting began.....just like 2020 will be, huh?

The Mueller Report did exonerate Trump, Dragonlady.

Above is based on WHAT?????

Trump told you......and even the Stooge Barr cited Mueller stating that Trump was NOT exonerated on obstruction...

So, WHERE the hell (from which of your orifices) do you reach your conclusion???

From what is being told any negative tax returns are in blue areas. Ph uk em if true.

Mnuchin isn't going to be impeached. He isn't going to be charged with anything. Zip, zilch, nada. And if the dems are dumb enough to do it they'll get wedgied again.

This is right up there with rube-goldberg-like logic just after the election of 'what it would take to actually put Hillary in the White House'

They are reviewing their options and will make the dems prove their 'legitimate reason', as they should. There is nothing impeachable about operating within the limits of the law. In fact, as we all know that the dems are full of shit and this is a fishing expedition, not some "legitimate" legislative purpose, it is the dems coloring outside the lines, not the other way around.

Win the election. That's the shortest path from A to B here. It's 1.5 years away and Trump is going nowhere until then. Get over it.

If the dems don't see that, and don't realize that many, if not most, others see that this is really what this is all about and, therefore, by espousing this the dems are outing themselves as massive, MASSIVE hypocrites, they are either tomato-level stupid or there is a tumor the size of a grapefruit lodged in their collective cerebral cortex- and I'm betting on the latter, actually.

Get a CT scan, libs.

Last edited:
Mnuchin isn't going to be impeached. He isn't going to be charged with anything. Zip, zilch, nada. And if the dems are dumb enough to do it they'll get wedgied again.

This is right up there with rube-goldberg-like logic just after the election of 'what it would take to actually put Hillary in the White House'

They are reviewing their options and will make the dems prove their 'legitimate reason', as they should. There is nothing impeachable about operating within the limits of the law. In fact, as we all know that the dems are full of shit and this is a fishing expedition, not some "legitimate" legislative purpose, it is the dems coloring outside the lines, not the other way around.

Win the election. That's the shortest path from A to B here. It's 1.5 years away and Trump is going nowhere until then. Get over it.

If the dems don't see that, and don't realize that many, if not most, others see that this is really what this is all about and, therefore, by espousing this the dems are outing themselves as massive, MASSIVE hypocrites, they are either tomato-level stupid or there is a tumor the size of a grapefruit lodged in their collective cerebral cortex- and I'm betting on the latter, actually.

Get a CT scan, libs.

There's already enough evidence for impeachment and removal. But the Dems DO NOT WANT TO IMPEACh TRUMP OR REMOVE HIm FROM OFFICE!

They desperately want to run against Trump in 2020. They just want as much political ammunition to use against him as they can possibly get. They have every right to both his tax returns and the unredacted version of the Mueller report. Both almost certainly show evidence of crimes.

If the Dems play it right, in 2021 they will control all three branches of government with a super majority in the Senate.

Of course with all that polictical ammunition, the Dems will not 'play it right'.

They'll nominate somebody that has no chance of winning the general election. They'll nominate a gay person, or a liberal woman, or a person of color. That will rally conservatives and undermine the Dems chances of winning.

As I said, 'If they pay it right'. They won't.

Get a CT scan, libs.

There's already enough evidence for impeachment and removal. But the Dems DO NOT WANT TO IMPEACh TRUMP OR REMOVE HIm FROM OFFICE!

They desperately want to run against Trump in 2020. They just want as much political ammunition to use against him as they can possibly get. They have every right to both his tax returns and the unredacted version of the Mueller report. Both almost certainly show evidence of crimes.

If the Dems play it right, in 2021 they will control all three branches of government with a super majority in the Senate.

Of course with all that polictical ammunition, the Dems will not 'play it right'.

They'll nominate somebody that has no chance of winning the general election. They'll nominate a gay person, or a liberal woman, or a person of color. That will rally conservatives and undermine the Dems chances of winning.

As I said, 'If they pay it right'. They won't.

Doubt it highly that they have evidence sufficient to win an impeachment trial. If they thought they did, or even thought they had enough to sway the public, I think they'd do it.

We'll see if they have a right to Trump's taxes or not. That will chase its way through the court system, most likely; and the Mueller report is being released.

I've got no issues with either, actually, as long as it is done in good faith. If they have a legitimate reason to grab his taxes, which I clearly doubt, and can successfully argue that to the court, give them to them. Fine, fuck it.

The Mueller report should be released within the limits of the law. I have zero issue there, although I think the dems are going to be sorely disappointed on that and will caterwaul about any sort of redactions, legitimate or otherwise.

Therein lies my issue. I think they well know there's nothing to impeach on, nothing provably illegal per se, and this is all just a fishing expedition. I could be wrong. Doubt it very, very much or Mueller would not have pulled in his shingle, IMO. I think the dems know it too, hence the gigantic push for the tax returns, not for some legitimate purpose, but solely for political gain.

I guess we'll see.

Forum List

Back