Impeachment or Resignation?

Less biased minds (and I would readily admit that I am biased) would probably conclude that Trump is way out of his limited depth to be sitting in the oval office.

Now, under normal circumstances, the orange charlatan would be under scrutiny for his impeachable offenses, such as his refusal to release his tax returns, his conflict of interests, his nepotism, his possible obstruction of justice (investigations on collusion with Russia,) his incompetence in fulfilling his campaign promises, etc.

HOWEVER, impeachment would necessitate the republican controlled Congress to have the balls to do some soul searching and to place national interests above their own.....But, such cowards are too afraid of Trump's insane base, and they are too scared of Trump's run-away tweeting vengeance.

So, most likely, Trump will resign in the next couple of years and we'll have to contend with the religious zealotry of Pence.....WHY?

Well, Trump will get either bored with his ineffectiveness OR become highly frustrated with the democratic checks-n-balances that the Founders have wisely included in our Constitution.
Checks and balances that we have always relied upon to control the possible demagoguery and despotic proclivities of a commander in chief, have been challenged by Trump; such as, the media, the courts and the negative polls.

My humble opinion is that Trump will one day soon say, enough and resign. His legitimacy has been and will always be challenged and there not anything that he can do about it.

Obama is out of office so he can not be impeached and Hilary did not win the election so she can not be impeached..

Silly far left drone!

It will take impeachment. The orange moron would die before admitting he was wrong.

Oh,

You mean like how a libtard would sooner die than admit that they are in denial of the facts and children's rights... when it comes down to their support for abortion on demand.

Got it.

Did you ever stop to think for a minute idiot without Trump you get pence? Do you have any idea idiot just how happy the far right would be with that idiot?

Hey moron, if your reading comprehension went beyond comic books, you'd see that in the 4th paragraph of my O/P I stated:

So, most likely, Trump will resign in the next couple of years and we'll have to contend with the religious zealotry of Pence

Now, since you're the idiot, you can rejoice that your fellow, fuck heads thought that your rebuttal was "brilliant"......What a bunch of nitwits....LOL

Less biased minds (and I would readily admit that I am biased) would probably conclude that Trump is way out of his limited depth to be sitting in the oval office.

Now, under normal circumstances, the orange charlatan would be under scrutiny for his impeachable offenses, such as his refusal to release his tax returns, his conflict of interests, his nepotism, his possible obstruction of justice (investigations on collusion with Russia,) his incompetence in fulfilling his campaign promises, etc.

HOWEVER, impeachment would necessitate the republican controlled Congress to have the balls to do some soul searching and to place national interests above their own.....But, such cowards are too afraid of Trump's insane base, and they are too scared of Trump's run-away tweeting vengeance.

So, most likely, Trump will resign in the next couple of years and we'll have to contend with the religious zealotry of Pence.....WHY?

Well, Trump will get either bored with his ineffectiveness OR become highly frustrated with the democratic checks-n-balances that the Founders have wisely included in our Constitution.
Checks and balances that we have always relied upon to control the possible demagoguery and despotic proclivities of a commander in chief, have been challenged by Trump; such as, the media, the courts and the negative polls.

My humble opinion is that Trump will one day soon say, enough and resign. His legitimacy has been and will always be challenged and there not anything that he can do about it.

Obama is out of office so he can not be impeached and Hilary did not win the election so she can not be impeached..

Silly far left drone!
In truth a president can I repeat can be impeached post term by the house and Senate!
I read up on it a few months back. Can't link on my tablet yet but the impeachment and conviction leads to losing all post term benefits other then protection.

Retirement travel and health all gone!

Trump is not going to be impeached, nor will he resign.

But he does need to stop running America like it's a fucking game show.

It will take impeachment. The orange moron would die before admitting he was wrong.

Oh,

You mean like how a libtard would sooner die than admit that they are in denial of the facts and children's rights... when it comes down to their support for abortion on demand.

Got it.
:cuckoo:

Thanks for proving my point.
Okay, dummy

No problem, Dickstain.

We think we should impeach you.

But you can resign now, before it gets too hot in here for you TROLL.

When you have a single sober and serious conversation in here, it will be your first.

ON IGNORE.

YOU EARNED IT!

Oh,

Got it.

Thanks for proving my point.
Okay, dummy

No problem, Dickstain.
Dickstain? Weirdo :cuckoo:

Lefties, why not take this opportunity to list the impeachable offenses that have been proven Trump committed.

Just for "fun" since morons (like you) won't believe it anyway......

Trump EXCLUDED from his travel ban countries like Saudi Arabia and Egypt (where he has business dealings) although these countries were the hotbed for the 9-11 highjackers/terrorists.

Trump also abused his presidential powers when firing the same person who was investigation his possible Russian collusion AND is now requesting loyalty to him that goes beyond the oath of office for civil servants to be loyal, NOT to him, but to the country.

Care to wager your user account on this?

Can you cite for us the exact provisions of the U.S. Constitution that Trump has violated? You can't, so that makes you a typical hard core partisan hack and a windbag of hot air!

On what planet is not releasing tax returns an impeachable offense???

As a non biased person who would much prefer pence as president there is absolutely nothing to impeach him on and absolutely no reason for him to resign

We better start looking out for our self's no matter who is in office the money rolls upward, while we fight each other big money calls the shots & we slide farther down the economic ladder.

There is no federal law requiring any Presidential candidate to show their tax returns, so let get that clear!

Also he is not going anywhere and unless the Democratic Party nominates someone that can beat him in the Electoral College vote you will be stuck with him until 2025...

Forum List

Back