Impeachment or Resignation?

Lefties, why not take this opportunity to list the impeachable offenses that have been proven Trump committed.
The impeachable offenses are what the House say they are. The Senate will decide if they are true.

Less biased minds (and I would readily admit that I am biased) would probably conclude that Trump is way out of his limited depth to be sitting in the oval office.

Now, under normal circumstances, the orange charlatan would be under scrutiny for his impeachable offenses, such as his refusal to release his tax returns, his conflict of interests, his nepotism, his possible obstruction of justice (investigations on collusion with Russia,) his incompetence in fulfilling his campaign promises, etc.

HOWEVER, impeachment would necessitate the republican controlled Congress to have the balls to do some soul searching and to place national interests above their own.....But, such cowards are too afraid of Trump's insane base, and they are too scared of Trump's run-away tweeting vengeance.

So, most likely, Trump will resign in the next couple of years and we'll have to contend with the religious zealotry of Pence.....WHY?

Well, Trump will get either bored with his ineffectiveness OR become highly frustrated with the democratic checks-n-balances that the Founders have wisely included in our Constitution.
Checks and balances that we have always relied upon to control the possible demagoguery and despotic proclivities of a commander in chief, have been challenged by Trump; such as, the media, the courts and the negative polls.

My humble opinion is that Trump will one day soon say, enough and resign. His legitimacy has been and will always be challenged and there not anything that he can do about it.

Mean while two years latter.........................................

60914721_2304971179756603_2339734209599373312_n.jpg

Less biased minds (and I would readily admit that I am biased) would probably conclude that Trump is way out of his limited depth to be sitting in the oval office.

Now, under normal circumstances, the orange charlatan would be under scrutiny for his impeachable offenses, such as his refusal to release his tax returns, his conflict of interests, his nepotism, his possible obstruction of justice (investigations on collusion with Russia,) his incompetence in fulfilling his campaign promises, etc.

HOWEVER, impeachment would necessitate the republican controlled Congress to have the balls to do some soul searching and to place national interests above their own.....But, such cowards are too afraid of Trump's insane base, and they are too scared of Trump's run-away tweeting vengeance.

So, most likely, Trump will resign in the next couple of years and we'll have to contend with the religious zealotry of Pence.....WHY?

Well, Trump will get either bored with his ineffectiveness OR become highly frustrated with the democratic checks-n-balances that the Founders have wisely included in our Constitution.
Checks and balances that we have always relied upon to control the possible demagoguery and despotic proclivities of a commander in chief, have been challenged by Trump; such as, the media, the courts and the negative polls.

My humble opinion is that Trump will one day soon say, enough and resign. His legitimacy has been and will always be challenged and there not anything that he can do about it.

You always good for a laugh Bro. Thanks!

I am fine with Pelosi and Schummer, Schiff, or Nadler Resigning and anyone else who was involved in The Coup and Fake Russian Collusion Hoax.

Forum List

Back