Impeachment or Resignation?

It will take impeachment. The orange moron would die before admitting he was wrong.

Oh. the Trumpster would NEVER admit that he was wrong;he'd blame the entire planet before such an admission....it'd take a sane personality to admit mistakes.

HOWEVER, we are faced with an equally incompetent and cowardly Congress to bring articles of impeachment...so, my guess (and hope) is that the orange clown would resign under some excuse that the system is too broken and that he is too bored to fix it.
Did you ever stop to think for a minute idiot without Trump you get pence? Do you have any idea idiot just how happy the far right would be with that idiot?

They never think!

Less biased minds (and I would readily admit that I am biased) would probably conclude that Trump is way out of his limited depth to be sitting in the oval office.

Now, under normal circumstances, the orange charlatan would be under scrutiny for his impeachable offenses, such as his refusal to release his tax returns, his conflict of interests, his nepotism, his possible obstruction of justice (investigations on collusion with Russia,) his incompetence in fulfilling his campaign promises, etc.

HOWEVER, impeachment would necessitate the republican controlled Congress to have the balls to do some soul searching and to place national interests above their own.....But, such cowards are too afraid of Trump's insane base, and they are too scared of Trump's run-away tweeting vengeance.

So, most likely, Trump will resign in the next couple of years and we'll have to contend with the religious zealotry of Pence.....WHY?

Well, Trump will get either bored with his ineffectiveness OR become highly frustrated with the democratic checks-n-balances that the Founders have wisely included in our Constitution.
Checks and balances that we have always relied upon to control the possible demagoguery and despotic proclivities of a commander in chief, have been challenged by Trump; such as, the media, the courts and the negative polls.

My humble opinion is that Trump will one day soon say, enough and resign. His legitimacy has been and will always be challenged and there not anything that he can do about it.

Wanna bet some money?

You don't have any money, chit.

If you wanna brag about your glory hole job go ahead cupcake.

Lefties, why not take this opportunity to list the impeachable offenses that have been proven Trump committed.

Just for "fun" since morons (like you) won't believe it anyway......

Trump EXCLUDED from his travel ban countries like Saudi Arabia and Egypt (where he has business dealings) although these countries were the hotbed for the 9-11 highjackers/terrorists.

Trump also abused his presidential powers when firing the same person who was investigation his possible Russian collusion AND is now requesting loyalty to him that goes beyond the oath of office for civil servants to be loyal, NOT to him, but to the country.

So nothing.

Expected responses from typical (and delusional) right wing ass holes.....

I stated MY opinion of the future of the douche bag in chief......Defend the moron all you want he does, after all, reflect your fucked up hatred of democracy.

Personally I never wanted Trump nor Clinton as President but Trump won.

Now removing Trump is as stupid as when Bush was President and the left wanted him gone while forgetting Cheney would have become President, and that was worst than Bush!

I feel Pence would be a damn nightmare and you will be wishing for Trump to be back in the damn oval office!

So watch for what you wish for because when it come true the nightmare begins!

Less biased minds (and I would readily admit that I am biased) would probably conclude that Trump is way out of his limited depth to be sitting in the oval office.

Now, under normal circumstances, the orange charlatan would be under scrutiny for his impeachable offenses, such as his refusal to release his tax returns, his conflict of interests, his nepotism, his possible obstruction of justice (investigations on collusion with Russia,) his incompetence in fulfilling his campaign promises, etc.

HOWEVER, impeachment would necessitate the republican controlled Congress to have the balls to do some soul searching and to place national interests above their own.....But, such cowards are too afraid of Trump's insane base, and they are too scared of Trump's run-away tweeting vengeance.

So, most likely, Trump will resign in the next couple of years and we'll have to contend with the religious zealotry of Pence.....WHY?

Well, Trump will get either bored with his ineffectiveness OR become highly frustrated with the democratic checks-n-balances that the Founders have wisely included in our Constitution.
Checks and balances that we have always relied upon to control the possible demagoguery and despotic proclivities of a commander in chief, have been challenged by Trump; such as, the media, the courts and the negative polls.

My humble opinion is that Trump will one day soon say, enough and resign. His legitimacy has been and will always be challenged and there not anything that he can do about it.
I think it is very highly unlikely he would resign after three years.

I think it would probably mean he has found some method of election fraud without getting caught and has Congress fully under his control. Plus ruling for that long, he would be emboldened.

On the other hand, were he to resign and get pardoned by Pence, it could focus the investigation on Pence. Nixon was not about to get impeached for treason, but for other reasons. Plus the support for Russia in the USA, especially by Republicans, has grown tremendously in the last two years. The investigation could reveal lots of interesting things even with Trump out of the picture.

I feel Pence would be a damn nightmare and you will be wishing for Trump to be back in the damn oval office!

You're wrong....starting with your premise that Trump is running things...he's not.

I stated MY opinion of the future of the douche bag in chief......Defend the moron all you want he does, after all, reflect your fucked up hatred of democracy.

I disagree.

It seem you have the issue with free will and the choice Swing States made, and maybe in 2020 you will learn to run a candidate with less baggage that can win the Swing States that are needed to win the Electoral College...

We never had a democracy

You're wrong....starting with your premise that Trump is running things...he's not.

Then why would you want Pence if you know he is the damn puppet master?

So nothing.

Moron...read upward or go change your stinking diaper.....LOL

I read what you wrote. Neither is a crime and thereby not impeachable.

Btw you guys need to work on being consistent. You're arguing that the travel ban is illegal because its a Muslim ban while complaining that it doesn't ban all Muslims. Make up your mind.

You really have lost it haven't you?

I got as far as "impeachable offenses such as refusal to release tax returns."

mj-laughing.gif

Then why would you want Pence if you know he is the damn puppet master?

Because Pence may be a religious zealot, but not quite as insane and erratic as Trump....besides, Pence evangelical agenda can be curtailed by reminding everyone of just how "well" Indiana fared under him.

Btw you guys need to work on being consistent. You're arguing that the travel ban is illegal because its a Muslim ban while complaining that it doesn't ban all Muslims. Make up your mind.

Moron....Come up with ONE reason why Saudi Arabia is NOT included in the ban although what, 14 or 15 of the 9-11 terrorists were from there?

:itsok:

Moron....Come up with ONE reason why Saudi Arabia is NOT included in the ban although what, 14 or 15 of the 9-11 terrorists were from there?

Because they vet who leaves their country. Next question? The ban is only on countries that don't/can't identify who is traveling to and fro.

Because they vet who leaves their country. Next question? The ban is only on countries that don't/can't identify who is traveling to and fro.
So how come so many of them are fighting for ISIS?

Forum List

Back