In 1 minute, california gun owners go from Law abiding citizens to felons, without firing a shot...

When were they told to register the assault weapons? Yesterday? Usually you know at least by the 1rst of the year.

What law says they are going to later be confiscated?

The fact that they want to register the guns.... the only reason to register guns is for later confiscation.....there is no other reason.
My guns are registered and they havent been confiscated. Please show me where they are going to confiscate the guns. I cant depend on your conspiracy theories. Also you didnt answer when these people were told to register their assault weapons. Why are you stalling?

They aren't conspiracy theories...... the Germans registered their guns in the 20s and didn't confiscate until the late 1930s......

Do you understand that actual criminals do not have to register their illegal guns...per the Supreme Court ruling Haynes v United States...which means you have to register your gun, while they don't have to....and you think that is just a genius policy....

But it is still illegal for those criminals to own the illegal guns. It's not as if Haynes gave people permission to own firearms illegally. :p

actually a felon is not obligated to register a firearm the SC has ruled that it doing so violates their 5th amendment rights

Yes....because registering would be self-incriminating, because the felon owning a gun is a crime. The USSC ruling did not make the felon owning the gun perfectly legal, it just made it so that said felon cannot be charged for not registering as well as illegally owning the gun.

The fact that they want to register the guns.... the only reason to register guns is for later confiscation.....there is no other reason.
My guns are registered and they havent been confiscated. Please show me where they are going to confiscate the guns. I cant depend on your conspiracy theories. Also you didnt answer when these people were told to register their assault weapons. Why are you stalling?

They aren't conspiracy theories...... the Germans registered their guns in the 20s and didn't confiscate until the late 1930s......

Do you understand that actual criminals do not have to register their illegal guns...per the Supreme Court ruling Haynes v United States...which means you have to register your gun, while they don't have to....and you think that is just a genius policy....

But it is still illegal for those criminals to own the illegal guns. It's not as if Haynes gave people permission to own firearms illegally. :p

actually a felon is not obligated to register a firearm the SC has ruled that it doing so violates their 5th amendment rights

Yes....because registering would be self-incriminating, because the felon owning a gun is a crime. The USSC ruling did not make the felon owning the gun perfectly legal, it just made it so that said felon cannot be charged for not registering as well as illegally owning the gun.

so why write a law that does not target the criminal but rather only the law abiding

so why write a law that does not target the criminal but rather only the law abiding
Do you want to reconsider your post? You may want to reword this one to be more logical because laws typically target everyone if they do or have something pertinent to the law..

Last edited:
My thought is that how would you confiscate firearms? Go house to house or just sen the military to all the cities in the USA?

The law abiding citizens that never would have used them in crimes will turn them in. The ones that planned to commit crimes will just laugh.
Like hell. I would never turn mine in.

Tragically I would have lost mine in a boating accident.

Not in California Buddy.

Sure about that....little buddy.
ARMSLIST - For Sale: Howa 1500 .308 Kryptek
Sorry but I will not sign their liability waiver to see the site.

What kinda stupid are you?
It's saying you wont use the site to conduct criminal activities halfwit.
The fact is you can purchase a gun from someone in California if you live in the same state.
What you cant do is sell across state lines.
It is illegal to sell a firearm to anyone without a dealer making the transaction in California.
And as soon as you register your "assault weapons" if you have any, soon after some other douche lib pol will get a law passed calling for you to turn them in.

They actually did that in an Illinois city, except they skipped the registration.

They couldn't even get the Canadians to register their firearms. They had to drop the law because nobody was doing it. How in the hell are they going to get Americans to register theirs?

I dont live in germany and I have had 2 of the guns since 2000. I need you to prove my guns will be confiscated or admit you are touting some wild eyed conspiracy theory. Again you forgot to tell everyone how much advance warning these guys had to register their weapons. Stop dodging the question.
Anywhere guns have been registered, troll, it has always led to confiscation.

Now lie and troll some more.

So why havent my guns been confiscated yet?

Playing stupid suits you well.

I dont live in germany and I have had 2 of the guns since 2000. I need you to prove my guns will be confiscated or admit you are touting some wild eyed conspiracy theory. Again you forgot to tell everyone how much advance warning these guys had to register their weapons. Stop dodging the question.

Playing stupid suits you well.

Being stupid doesnt serve you well.

I dont live in germany and I have had 2 of the guns since 2000. I need you to prove my guns will be confiscated or admit your are touting some wild eyed conspiracy theory. Again you forgot to tell everyone how much advance warning these guys had to register their weapons. Stop dodging the question.

Britain registered guns, they then confiscated them. Australia, Germany, Canada....registration is only needed if you intend to confiscate guns when you get political power, there is no other reason to do it....
Both parties have had political power and my guns have never been confiscated. I need proof not your opinion. So are you going to tell the board how long these people knew they had to register their weapons or does it mess with your conspiracy theory?

It doesn't matter how much time they had to register you doofus....the point is they have been legal, law abiding citizens, law abiding gun owners who have not used their guns to commit any crimes...have not fired their weapons in the commission of a crime, and now, at 12:00 a.m., they will be felons for failing to submit paperwork....

Meanwhile, the gang members shooting each other do not have to register their illegal guns...and if they are caught with illegal guns they cannot be prosecuted for not registering their illegal guns....

You have to be a moron to think that this makes any sense...

80 percent lower billet requires no serial number

there are millions of them out there

These 80%ers are not as easy to finish as you would think.

I have some basic machining skills and it took me six practice lowers before I got one right using a drill press. A mill would have made it much easier.

If you want a untraceable AR lower just go to a gun show and buy one from a private seller. Or get with a buddy and he buys one and you buy one and then switch them around.

Being a gun nut I buy/sell/trade guns all the time. Right now I have more than two dozen ARs. Except for a few I really can't tell you which ones are traceable and which ones aren't. I suspect it is about 50-50.

I dont live in germany and I have had 2 of the guns since 2000. I need you to prove my guns will be confiscated or admit your are touting some wild eyed conspiracy theory. Again you forgot to tell everyone how much advance warning these guys had to register their weapons. Stop dodging the question.

Britain registered guns, they then confiscated them. Australia, Germany, Canada....registration is only needed if you intend to confiscate guns when you get political power, there is no other reason to do it....
Both parties have had political power and my guns have never been confiscated. I need proof not your opinion. So are you going to tell the board how long these people knew they had to register their weapons or does it mess with your conspiracy theory?

It doesn't matter how much time they had to register you doofus....the point is they have been legal, law abiding citizens, law abiding gun owners who have not used their guns to commit any crimes...have not fired their weapons in the commission of a crime, and now, at 12:00 a.m., they will be felons for failing to submit paperwork....

Meanwhile, the gang members shooting each other do not have to register their illegal guns...and if they are caught with illegal guns they cannot be prosecuted for not registering their illegal guns....

You have to be a moron to think that this makes any sense...
He doesn't care about any facts, he just wants the dims in control and to turn us into a third world shit hole like obuttboy tried to do.

There are still too many Americans who will vote out democrats who ban and confiscate guns....but they are all calling for banning and confiscating the mythical, Assault weapons, which they are now forcing people to register...the democrats called for banning and confiscating all semi automatic weapons at their CNN Town hall, their school walkouts and their rallies in D.C. and across the country...... you can't lie about this anymore, they have come out and stated that that is their goal....

Highland park Illinios banned them, Deerfield, Illinois is banning them.....sorry, you are an idiot.

Why did you post a video? Why havent my weapons every been confiscated?

Because commie scum politicians haven't tried to start taking them yet because we don't have gun registration yet, with the exception soon to be the law in commiefornia the OP supplied.

If they havent started taking them yet what proof do you have that they are going to take them?

They said their goal is to take them...they said this at the CNN Town Hall, the school walk outs and at the rallies across the country where they carried fucking signs that said they want to confiscate all semi automatic weapons and repeal the 2nd Amendment.....you are a doofus.

When were they told to register the assault weapons? Yesterday? Usually you know at least by the 1rst of the year.

What law says they are going to later be confiscated?

and they have much lower murder rates than the US..many times lower

There are still too many Americans who will vote out democrats who ban and confiscate guns....but they are all calling for banning and confiscating the mythical, Assault weapons, which they are now forcing people to register...the democrats called for banning and confiscating all semi automatic weapons at their CNN Town hall, their school walkouts and their rallies in D.C. and across the country...... you can't lie about this anymore, they have come out and stated that that is their goal....

Highland park Illinios banned them, Deerfield, Illinois is banning them.....sorry, you are an idiot.

...and most are not complying.... also if the law is not repealed the SC will kill it. Especially after the dims are wiped out in november.

and they have much lower murder rates than the US..many times lower
You're kidding right? London alone has surpassed NYC.

London's murder rate now tops New York City's

Well your first claim was confiscation of registered guns. Since I proved that wrong now youre turning to assault weapons bans? Do you need some more time to formulate your strategy so you can deflect without me calling you out over being an idiot?

I answered the question for him, but that isn't what your commie hide wants to hear so you keep repeating the question like ALL shills do.
You never answered anything. All you did was introduce another hair brained conspiracy and avoided my question regarding when they knew they had to register the weapons just like he did.
And your a proven goddam liar!
If thats true show the board via quote where you answered my question. Can you do that?
I don't play your troll games liar. If you want to see it it's in THIS thread! All you will do is lie and spittle more!
So you admit you never answered? Thanks. We all knew you couldnt provide any evidence of that.

Here you go doofus...

73%.....of democrats want to ban semi automatic guns...that would be almost all of them.....

Survey: Majority of Democrats want to ban semi-automatics, half want to ban all guns

Of that number, YouGov found that 73 percent of self-identified Democrats “strongly” favor banning semi-automatic firearms. The survey found that an additional nine percent “somewhat” favor a ban of that sort.

Translation: 82 percent of surveyed Democrats say they favor a ban on semi-automatics, which would include not just rifles like the one used in the Feb. 14 Parkland massacre, which claimed the lives of 17 people, but also most handguns.

Forum List

Back