In 1 minute, california gun owners go from Law abiding citizens to felons, without firing a shot...

I dont live in germany and I have had 2 of the guns since 2000. I need you to prove my guns will be confiscated or admit you are touting some wild eyed conspiracy theory. Again you forgot to tell everyone how much advance warning these guys had to register their weapons. Stop dodging the question.
Anywhere guns have been registered, troll, it has always led to confiscation.

Now lie and troll some more.

So why havent my guns been confiscated yet?

There are still too many Americans who will vote out democrats who ban and confiscate guns....but they are all calling for banning and confiscating the mythical, Assault weapons, which they are now forcing people to register...the democrats called for banning and confiscating all semi automatic weapons at their CNN Town hall, their school walkouts and their rallies in D.C. and across the country...... you can't lie about this anymore, they have come out and stated that that is their goal....

Highland park Illinios banned them, Deerfield, Illinois is banning them.....sorry, you are an idiot.

Well your first claim was confiscation of registered guns. Since I proved that wrong now youre turning to assault weapons bans? Do you need some more time to formulate your strategy so you can deflect without me calling you out over being an idiot?

You have proven something: you're willingness to harass an opposing opinion into submission. Where have I seen that tactic recently? Unfortunately for you, you're quite unequipped to do so. Sharpen up your scalpels. The OP has proven his concern over mandatory firearm registration in his state. You want to change someone's belief or idea, practice in the mirror.

Burden of proof is on the offender. Open up another can of spam. It's all you have in stock.

The problem is that his concerns are just that...concerns. He has failed to prove that my registered guns are going to be confiscated. Its just some fevered wet dream he has stuck in his head.

They aren't conspiracy theories...... the Germans registered their guns in the 20s and didn't confiscate until the late 1930s......

Do you understand that actual criminals do not have to register their illegal guns...per the Supreme Court ruling Haynes v United States...which means you have to register your gun, while they don't have to....and you think that is just a genius policy....
I dont live in germany and I have had 2 of the guns since 2000. I need you to prove my guns will be confiscated or admit your are touting some wild eyed conspiracy theory. Again you forgot to tell everyone how much advance warning these guys had to register their weapons. Stop dodging the question.

Britain registered guns, they then confiscated them. Australia, Germany, Canada....registration is only needed if you intend to confiscate guns when you get political power, there is no other reason to do it....
Both parties have had political power and my guns have never been confiscated. I need proof not your opinion. So are you going to tell the board how long these people knew they had to register their weapons or does it mess with your conspiracy theory?

It doesn't matter how much time they had to register you doofus....the point is they have been legal, law abiding citizens, law abiding gun owners who have not used their guns to commit any crimes...have not fired their weapons in the commission of a crime, and now, at 12:00 a.m., they will be felons for failing to submit paperwork....

Meanwhile, the gang members shooting each other do not have to register their illegal guns...and if they are caught with illegal guns they cannot be prosecuted for not registering their illegal guns....

You have to be a moron to think that this makes any sense...
Actually it does matter how much time they had. That was my question. If it didnt matter to me I wouldnt have asked. If they knew before hand they had to register then thats their retarded fault for not doing it. They knew they should have been registered long before today.
What about that one gun left over from the hood, felon?

Anywhere guns have been registered, troll, it has always led to confiscation.

Now lie and troll some more.

There are still too many Americans who will vote out democrats who ban and confiscate guns....but they are all calling for banning and confiscating the mythical, Assault weapons, which they are now forcing people to register...the democrats called for banning and confiscating all semi automatic weapons at their CNN Town hall, their school walkouts and their rallies in D.C. and across the country...... you can't lie about this anymore, they have come out and stated that that is their goal....

Highland park Illinios banned them, Deerfield, Illinois is banning them.....sorry, you are an idiot.

Well your first claim was confiscation of registered guns. Since I proved that wrong now youre turning to assault weapons bans? Do you need some more time to formulate your strategy so you can deflect without me calling you out over being an idiot?

You have proven something: you're willingness to harass an opposing opinion into submission. Where have I seen that tactic recently? Unfortunately for you, you're quite unequipped to do so. Sharpen up your scalpels. The OP has proven his concern over mandatory firearm registration in his state. You want to change someone's belief or idea, practice in the mirror.

Burden of proof is on the offender. Open up another can of spam. It's all you have in stock.

The problem is that his concerns are just that...concerns. He has failed to prove that my registered guns are going to be confiscated. Its just some fevered wet dream he has stuck in his head.

Democrat delegate admitting they will confiscate guns....

California wants to confiscate guns..... first, they have to get the citizens to register those guns .... which is what the new law does in California...if you do not register your Semi automatic rifle for later confiscation by midnight, you go from law abiding citizen at 11:59 to felon at 12:00 a.m. without ever using your gun to shoot anyone or to commit any crime....

Meanwhile.... the criminals in California continue to use their illegal guns for rape, robbery and murder...

BREAKING: California "Assault Weapons" Registration Site Crashing As Midnight Deadline Nears - The Truth About Guns

f firearms are not registered before the deadline, gun owners could be charged with a felony and receive up to eight years in prison.

I'm not worried.....

The state of Florida already knows what guns I have by serial number. They knew from the moment I filled out all the paperwork required for each and every LEGALLY purchased weapon that I own, which, because I'm a law abiding citizen, is 100 % of my arsenal.

If you can't trust We, The People, who can you trust.....

`

This one too.....and she is on the list as running for President in 2020...

WATCH: Democrat Senator Pushes Assault Weapons Ban After Shooter Used Shotgun

New York Democratic Senator Kirsten Gillibrand pushed for an assault weapons ban while appearing on CNN's "Cuomo Prime Time" with host Chris Cuomo on Thursday after the tragic shooting a Maryland newspaper where a gunman used a shotgun to kill five people.

I dont live in germany and I have had 2 of the guns since 2000. I need you to prove my guns will be confiscated or admit your are touting some wild eyed conspiracy theory. Again you forgot to tell everyone how much advance warning these guys had to register their weapons. Stop dodging the question.

Britain registered guns, they then confiscated them. Australia, Germany, Canada....registration is only needed if you intend to confiscate guns when you get political power, there is no other reason to do it....
Both parties have had political power and my guns have never been confiscated. I need proof not your opinion. So are you going to tell the board how long these people knew they had to register their weapons or does it mess with your conspiracy theory?

It doesn't matter how much time they had to register you doofus....the point is they have been legal, law abiding citizens, law abiding gun owners who have not used their guns to commit any crimes...have not fired their weapons in the commission of a crime, and now, at 12:00 a.m., they will be felons for failing to submit paperwork....

Meanwhile, the gang members shooting each other do not have to register their illegal guns...and if they are caught with illegal guns they cannot be prosecuted for not registering their illegal guns....

Actually it does matter how much time they had. That was my question. If it didnt matter to me I wouldnt have asked. If they knew before hand they had to register then thats their retarded fault for not doing it. They knew they should have been registered long before today.
What about it?

We have a Second Amendment and Posse Comitatus is the common law.

Registration is not unreasonable and, compliance means; you get to help out law enforcement.

Why are we waiting for California to leave the Union?

Why can’t we kick them out?

California libs are the most evil libs on the planet.

That was someone playing with your head. Probably staged by the NRA. Again they said ban not confiscate.

What about it?
That's the one that negates all your other posts and makes you a felon.

you are like the blacks on USMB/etc
fact: blacks murder at over four times the rate of whites
blacks say:: '''o, that's nothing/fake/propaganda/lies'''!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
'''that's not that big of a difference--4 times'''
so, in 2016 there were 17,000 murders in the US...[ .you stated total murders in London ]
so, 4 times less would be 4250
so, according to your reasoning, 17,000 down to 4250 is not much of a difference
!!!!!!!!!!???

What about it?
How so? Please cite your proof I am a felon. I need california law not your opinions.

https://www.criminallawyersandiego.com/weapons-charges/carrying-unregistered-handgun/

"Owning an unregistered handgun in California is not a crime."

What about it?
How so? Please cite your proof I am a felon. I need california law not your opinions.

https://www.criminallawyersandiego.com/weapons-charges/carrying-unregistered-handgun/

Ah. Your unregistered assault rifle left over from the hood has magically turned into a handgun. Cool.

What about those whose assault rifles were handed down through family? Lock 'em up?

What about it?

Ah. Your unregistered assault rifle left over from the hood has magically turned into a handgun. Cool.

What about those whose assault rifles were handed down through family? Lock 'em up?
Who told you I had an unregistered assault rifle? Bad reading comprehension or just a deflection because you look like a fucking fool? :lol:

What about it?

Who told you I had an unregistered assault rifle? Bad reading comprehension or just a deflection because you look like a fucking fool? :lol:
Post #10, felon. :)

What about it?

What about post #10? Where does it say I have an unregistered assault rifle? Assault rifle are for pussies and wannabes unless you are in the military.

In 1 minute, california gun owners go from Law abiding citizens to felons, without firing a shot...

What about post #10? Where does it say I have an unregistered assault rifle? Assault rifle are for pussies and wannabes unless you are in the military.

Inn the convo leading up to where you admitted it before you denied it. :)

So you cant find where I said I had an assault rifle and now youre going to play the common idiot I always expose?
clear.png
lol.gif

So you cant find where I said I had an assault rifle and now youre going to play the common idiot I always expose?
clear.png
lol.gif
In the convo leading up to where you admitted it before you denied it. :)

Forum List

Back