In 2020, 40% Gun Sales Were 1st Time Buyers

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
8.4 million new gun owners last year.

Fruits of Democrats releasing tens of thousands of violent felons from prison early while slashing law enforcement budgets and making laws easy on criminals.

Last edited:

Fruits of Democrats releasing tens of thousands of violent felons from prison early while slashing law enforcement budgets.

There was an article posted about a month ago, that cited "If Democrats were so concerned about people owning guns, they should of voted for President Trump, because during his term in office, gun sales were down". But alas the Progressive elites and weapons/ammo manufacturers work together because the more guns that are sold the more contributions to the Democrats to push for gun control. The more people buy guns. Talk about a Collusion against Progressive slaves...

Fruits of Democrats releasing tens of thousands of violent felons from prison early while slashing law enforcement budgets.

Its not just that Democrats are slashing law enforcement budgets.

They are also redirecting law enforcement away from stopping actual, violent crime and toward enforcing lockdowns and mask ordinances.

And the Sacred Cow status of African American youths is maintained to a tee.

Cops in Urban Hell Holes realize that they will be Literally and Publicly crucified if they even speak in a cross voice at young urban thugs of minority status.

I suspect most of them were libs who vote democrst

Just saying.......retailer data will not give you this data. It might show that 40% of gun buyers had never bought a new gun before but a person could have owned 50 guns before that.

I can go over to the local flea market and there will be 2 or 3 tables full of guns. No one is tracking who is buying these guns.

Just saying.......retailer data will not give you this data. It might show that 40% of gun buyers had never bought a new gun before but a person could have owned 50 guns before that.

I can go over to the local flea market and there will be 2 or 3 tables full of guns. No one is tracking who is buying these guns.
wrong all firearms sold by a dealer even at gun shows require all the paperwork and background check and ATF controls how many sales a year a person can make before requiring an FFL.

wrong all firearms sold by a dealer even at gun shows require all the paperwork and background check and ATF controls how many sales a year a person can make before requiring an FFL.

I didn't say anything about a gun show, Why do people feel such a pressing need to twist what I say?

Crime skyrocketing after Dems released tens of thousands of violent felons from prison early, weird.

Do you have a link to that happening because I can’t find any evidence of it anywhere. The Dems part, I mean. Because last year when all of the criminals were being released it was the Republicans who are doing it because they botched their Covid response and couldn’t keep it keep from killing the prisoners with Covid.

Other countries didn’t have to release their prisoners. We certainly didn’t have to do it here. The things you blame Democrats for are the results of Republican governance.

Do you have a link to that happening because I can’t find any evidence of it anywhere. The Dems part, I mean. Because last year when all of the criminals were being released it was the Republicans who are doing it because they botched their Covid response and couldn’t keep it keep from killing the prisoners with Covid.

Other countries didn’t have to release their prisoners. We certainly didn’t have to do it here. The things you blame Democrats for are the results of Republican governance.
Mind your own Countries business Canadian butthead,

Meanwhile in reality, 96% of all criminals arrested are repeat offenders and blue states and cities have the highest crime.

A tiny minority of people commit the vast majority of crimes. Giving repeat offenders long sentences and 3rd strike offenses keeps them off the street and reduces the crime rate in the free world significantly. Libs may complain about the 3 strikes, but its actually a tremendous law.

Forum List

Back