In a glass house don't throw stones from the inside

When posters who are on a Middle East forum only obsess about Israel (even though there is an Israel/Palestine forum for them to post on) and completely neglect to ever post anything that is happening in the rest of the Middle East, I think many readers will agree with me here that they are being very obvious about the feelings. After all, Israel is but a dot on the map, and the rest of the Middle East is huge. It's like they are saying "if the Jews are not involved for us to blame, who cares what is happening in the rest of the Middle East no matter how many innocent people are being killed and wounded?"

sure. please continue, salfly.

Look who showed up -- Caturday's oldest and dearest bestest friend on these forums. They must signal each other when they get on the forums. Has anyone seen Mr. Seattle posting anything about what is happening in the Middle East? If he has, I must have missed it.

so...

What a flimsy excuse, Patrick. Now why don't you tell us what is happening in the rest of the Middle East, many countries of which are Israel's neighbors? After all, as a civilized man, surely you don't like to see innocent people being killed for their religious beliefs.

Either discuss the OP or go away your choise.

The question is all part and parcel of the original post, so why are you loath to address it ?
Could it be that in doing so you will show your true nature and prove beyond reasonable doubt that you are a NAZI JEW HATER

HUH??? What "crimes of occupation" are you referring to? Are you not even aware that the overwhelming majority of Palestinians are just squatters on Israel land for generations already with no deeds to the land whatsoever?

His whole premis that Isreal is a Light Unto the World is in my opinion false to start with. After his crimes of occupation, ethnic clensing and settlement building he is not one to talk

Can you keep to the original post please and discuss the illegal slave trade and not your RACIST VIEWS ON ISRAEL. That was your intention wasn't it when you brought the matter to the board. When he said that Israel "was a light unto the world" he was speaking about its progress in stamping out slavery, and not your RACIST VIEWS

Netanyahu: 'We'll be a light unto the nations... if only they'll see the light'
Published: 02.05.14, 18:24 / Israel News

Netanyahu: 'We'll be a light unto the nations... if only they'll see the lig... - Israel News, Ynetnews

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu spoke at an awards ceremony for distinguished resisters to the illegal slave trade, declaring: "Israel is described as a war criminal and serial abuser of human rights, while around us the worst horrors are happening."

He said: "This hypocrisy hurts the effort to root out evil and promote good." Netanyahu stressed that "We will not be deterred; we will continue our effort to be a light unto the nations, if they will only want to see the light." (Noam 'Dabul' Dvir)

Give me a break !!!

yeah, i'm beginning to see the light...

israel, a red light unto the nations...

'Women for sale' store highlights sex trafficking in Israel - CNN.com

Israel's Sex Trade Escalating - CBS News

Thousands of slaves in Israel, global study finds | The Times of Israel

Israel's sex trade booming - Israel News, Ynetnews

ya know, when venezuela starts getting 3 billion dollars of american taxpayers money for foreign aid and and when nicolas maduro is invited to speak in front of a joint session of the house and senate and when catholic venezuelan lobbyist groups start using their power to pursuade legislators to supply american weaponry to the venuezuelan army to commit war crimes with and abuse human rights and build apartheid walls, then i will speak out against venezuelan catholics and i will be called an anti-catholic venezuelan hater, i am sure.

Mr. Seattle always scowering the internet for whatever dirt he could find on Israel LOL!

Netanyahu: 'We'll be a light unto the nations... if only they'll see the light'
Published: 02.05.14, 18:24 / Israel News

Netanyahu: 'We'll be a light unto the nations... if only they'll see the lig... - Israel News, Ynetnews

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu spoke at an awards ceremony for distinguished resisters to the illegal slave trade, declaring: "Israel is described as a war criminal and serial abuser of human rights, while around us the worst horrors are happening."

He said: "This hypocrisy hurts the effort to root out evil and promote good." Netanyahu stressed that "We will not be deterred; we will continue our effort to be a light unto the nations, if they will only want to see the light." (Noam 'Dabul' Dvir)

Give me a break !!!

yeah, i'm beginning to see the light...

israel, a red light unto the nations...

'Women for sale' store highlights sex trafficking in Israel - CNN.com

Israel's Sex Trade Escalating - CBS News

Thousands of slaves in Israel, global study finds | The Times of Israel

Israel's sex trade booming - Israel News, Ynetnews

ya know, when venezuela starts getting 3 billion dollars of american taxpayers money for foreign aid and and when nicolas maduro is invited to speak in front of a joint session of the house and senate and when catholic venezuelan lobbyist groups start using their power to pursuade legislators to supply american weaponry to the venuezuelan army to commit war crimes with and abuse human rights and build apartheid walls, then i will speak out against venezuelan catholics and i will be called an anti-catholic venezuelan hater, i am sure.

Interesting, out of all the ME countries, you bring up articles about Sex slavery in Israel lol!!!

Sex-slavery and Concubinage in the Islamic Empire. | secularafrican

Saudi Sex Slave Trade - CIF INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION

Egyptian Sex Slaves Smuggled into Gaza Tunnels | #CriticalAnalyst

When posters who are on a Middle East forum only obsess about Israel (even though there is an Israel/Palestine forum for them to post on) and completely neglect to ever post anything that is happening in the rest of the Middle East, I think many readers will agree with me here that they are being very obvious about the feelings. After all, Israel is but a dot on the map, and the rest of the Middle East is huge. It's like they are saying "if the Jews are not involved for us to blame, who cares what is happening in the rest of the Middle East no matter how many innocent people are being killed and wounded?"

Netanyahu brought it out of the Isreal/Palestine Forum when he made the statement Light unto the World and he kept it in the Middle East Forum by his general comments about all the troubles going on in Isreal's neighbors.

Once again, please define, "A light unto the nations.".

Last time I walked into a bank those glass windows in front of the tellers looked pretty impermeable and able to handle a stone or even bullets coming at it.

You know I am getting tired of all the crap and if this post gets me banned so be it !!!

General Note; I am especially tired of all of the people who are trying to derail this thread. If you read the OP and the title of the thread you can see exactly what I was meaning to discuss, unless of course you are a MORON.

Special note 1) Phoenal the general note should answer all of your objections.
Special note 2) Hoss, MJB and Roudy, if you have something to say say it. Don't pussyfoot around the subject. I expect this from MJB and Roudy but I thought Hoss had a little stiffer backbone.
Special note 3) Sheri and Irose don't play your cute little games to try to derail the thread.

I invite any independent observer to review the thread and to come to any different conclusions !!!

Netanyahu brought it out of the Isreal/Palestine Forum when he made the statement Light unto the World and he kept it in the Middle East Forum by his general comments about all the troubles going on in Isreal's neighbors.

Once again, please define, "A light unto the nations.".

The correct quote is " A light unto the world " and I suggest you write a letter to Netanyahu and ask him or maybe one of the Zionist Posters would like to take a swing at it

You know I am getting tired of all the crap and if this post gets me banned so be it !!! General Note; I am especially tired of all of the people who are trying to derail this thread. If you read the OP and the title of the thread you can see exactly what I was meaning to discuss, unless of course you are a MORON. Special note 1) Phoenal the general note should answer all of your objections. Special note 2) Hoss, MJB and Roudy, if you have something to say say it. Don't pussyfoot around the subject. I expect this from MJB and Roudy but I thought Hoss had a little stiffer backbone. Special note 3) Sheri and Irose don't play your cute little games to try to derail the thread. I invite any independent observer to review the thread and to come to any different conclusions !!!
Sparwood-B.C.2-89.jpg

==============================

It probably has something to do with the anti-Israel venom dripping from your fangs, in the OP and subsequent...
71_71.gif

Last edited:
You know I am getting tired of all the crap and if this post gets me banned so be it !!!

General Note; I am especially tired of all of the people who are trying to derail this thread. If you read the OP and the title of the thread you can see exactly what I was meaning to discuss, unless of course you are a MORON.

Special note 2) Hoss, MJB and Roudy, if you have something to say say it. Don't pussyfoot around the subject. I expect this from MJB and Roudy but I thought Hoss had a little stiffer backbone.
Special note 3) Sheri and Irose don't play your cute little games to try to derail the thread.

I invite any independent observer to review the thread and to come to any different conclusions !!!
4) Kiss my ass! :lmao:

You started a thread regarding Israel's stance on slavery, so why are you trying to now derail it ?

Forum List

Back