In both TrumpCare or the Trump/Ryan budget

Arguing with leftists is like arguing with children. Eventually you just got to give them a time out so they do not hyperventilate! Lol!

I have to wonder, how rich would we have to make the Rich before they'd say, hey, stop! we're rich enough now!
Wow, Carbineer is really showing his true colors now! He is actually ANGRY at people for having more money than him. This is radical leftist ideology with a heaping dose of mental illness thrown into the mix!

I'm bothered that the Rich can't be rich enough for their own satisfaction without screwing over the not-rich.

The rich do not get more rich because they are taking from YOU! Wtf kind of thinking is THAT?!?

You think that YOU are entitled to their money, even though you did nothing to create that wealth you want redistributed. So, why do you think that you are entitled to such a handout? Why are YOU entitled to somebody else's property? Why are YOU entitled to a distribution of wealth that you did not earn?

Why are you entitled to receive paying for absolutely NOTHING?!?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I can explain this. The rich are rich, this includes Trump, because of government policies. Government policies are about your tax dollars. Who pays that? Not the rich, but you. This is because the rich move their monies under corporate covers. You don't. There are entitlements where you must hand over your personal cash to someone else. But this is not the biggest, the biggest is that you are forced to entitle agencies and corporations to your private money under legal obligation.
Jesus Christ... I hope you are on medication.

View attachment 117478
I'm bothered that the Rich can't be rich enough for their own satisfaction without screwing over the not-rich.

The rich do not get more rich because they are taking from YOU! Wtf kind of thinking is THAT?!?

You think that YOU are entitled to their money, even though you did nothing to create that wealth you want redistributed. So, why do you think that you are entitled to such a handout? Why are YOU entitled to somebody else's property? Why are YOU entitled to a distribution of wealth that you did not earn?

I'm not asking for anyone's money. I'm as well off as I need to be.

But thanks for proving me right in this thread.

If your goal is to prove that you are an un-American, leftist turd, then you are welcome!

explain why conservatives are willing to travel 9000 miles, become involved in a war, DIE, and spend trillions of dollars to rescue people from an evil dictator, but have MASSIVE complaints about helping their fellow americans ?????

excellent response Nob, I expected no less from a Republitard.

View attachment 117478

If your goal is to prove that you are an un-American, leftist turd, then you are welcome!

explain why conservatives are willing to travel 9000 miles, become involved in a war, DIE, and spend trillions of dollars to rescue people from an evil dictator, but have MASSIVE complaints about helping their fellow americans ?????

My response was still intellectually superior to what you said, 7.

View attachment 117478

without answering my question ... just Trolling.

View attachment 117478

Nope, there was a comment there. I guess you just don't get it.

View attachment 117478

a pic stroking it = a comment .. something you get and adults dont.

grow up and go away child.

a pic stroking it = a comment .. something you get and adults dont.

grow up and go away child.
As pathetic as this is, I am going to spell it out for you. Your comments are like jerking off: it makes YOU feel good but it produces nothing and is awkward to watch.

Now, go sit in the corner for 10 minutes, you fucking dunce!

Well, based on the sum total of the responses, it appears quite clear that the American Right does in fact want to widen the gap between Rich and Poor.

The next question is...

...given that, do normal Americans really want the American Right to rule this great nation?

Forum List

Back