In Case You Missed Jessie William...

then he started lying and making threats

Made threats? Are you insane?
I've noted that if youre Black and you love being Black a lot of whites say you are threatening because they would rather you desire to be white.

And if you're white and love being white blacks call you a racist

double standard

FYI it is fucking stupid to be proud of something that you had no part in doing. That goes for race, nationality or whatever other idiotic things people are proud of
No actually they dont call you a racist. They call you a liar. No one really wants to be white. I could care less if you really did like being white. What you are doesnt effect me in anyway at all.
That's why you post anti white bs everyday ass weep a lisp

I cant help that you view me as racist because I put you in your place cave gibbon.

I've noted that if youre Black and you love being Black a lot of whites say you are threatening because they would rather you desire to be white.

double standard

FYI it is fucking stupid to be proud of something that you had no part in doing. That goes for race, nationality or whatever other idiotic things people are proud of
No actually they dont call you a racist. They call you a liar. No one really wants to be white. I could care less if you really did like being white. What you are doesnt effect me in anyway at all.

I cant help that you view me as racist because I put you in your place cave gibbon.
^ that

What is especially ironic with afro american social justice warriors like the douchebag in the video is when they congratulate afro american "mothers" as if they are special. Maybe there is a reason afro american fathers can't wait to leave them. :confused-84:

It is always a concern when they want to learn their history also, as if living in huts and fighting with other tribes was an accomplishment. :p That is why they have to borrow Whitey history as their own. Their history is embarrassingly pathetic.

What is especially ironic with afro american social justice warriors like the douchebag in the video is when they congratulate afro american "mothers" as if they are special. Maybe there is a reason afro american fathers can't wait to leave them. :confused-84:

It is always a concern when they want to learn their history also, as if living in huts and fighting with other tribes was an accomplishment. :p That is why they have to borrow Whitey history as their own. Their history is embarrassingly pathetic.
Black women are extremely special. Not only are they mothers of all civilizations, they have been the backbone of the Black family here in the US under odds that would crush a lesser people.

I know white cave chimps get concerned when Blacks learn their history. Once Blacks realize what a joke white boys are they will cease to complain about them and simply out work them knowing they as Black people are stronger mentally and physically. Once they realize they come from royalty and the founders of science, philosophy, literature, and the first civilizations they will see the only things whites were capable of was being taught how to be civilized and how to imitate.

(which we all know monkeys are good at). :laugh:

^ IGNORAMUS ALERT!

double standard

I put you in your place ape face

(Like I did since I rarely watch TV) My man made a statement that upset a lot of people it seems. Here is a Black brother that is risking his career to speak the truth about the racist system Blacks deal with on a daily basis.

[...]
While I must agree with Williams' criticism of the precipitous (and wrongful) conduct on the part of some White cops it's important to note that It's not all White cops who behave this way. It is equally important to add for the sake of deeper understanding that inappropriate behavior toward Blacks by some White cops is precipitated by the cops' prolonged exposure to the insanely violent and plainly racist conduct of far too many contemporary American Blacks. Anyone who doubts this need only watch this video,

then follow the "Black Violence Against Whites" path on YouTube. Because the evidence to support what I've said is readily available there.

Yes,
slavery was cruel, brutal and wrong. So was much of the behavior associated with Jim Crow segregation. But that era of American history is gone but not forgotten by far too many Blacks, most of whom inhabit the n!gger category and who seize upon any opportunity to literally strike a vindictive blow against any helpless, defenseless White person they come across. One prominent example of this recent manifestation of virulent Black racism occurs in the form of the so-called "Knockout Game," a few examples of which are seen in these two videos.

Many more examples may be seen by following the "Knockout Game" path on YouTube.

I challenge Jesse Williams, or any of those contemporaries who seem obsessively preoccupied with the notion of White racism to show me some reverse equivalents of the manifestly violent, clearly insane Black racism we are seeing in America today.

Last edited:
(Like I did since I rarely watch TV) My man made a statement that upset a lot of people it seems. Here is a Black brother that is risking his career to speak the truth about the racist system Blacks deal with on a daily basis.

[...]
While I must agree with Williams' criticism of the precipitous (and wrongful) conduct on the part of some White cops it's important to note that It's not all White cops who behave this way. It is equally important to add for the sake of deeper understanding that inappropriate behavior toward Blacks by some White cops is precipitated by the cops' prolonged exposure to the insanely violent and plainly racist conduct of far too many contemporary American Blacks. Anyone who doubts this need only watch this video,

then follow the "Black Violence Against Whites" path on YouTube. Because the evidence to support what I've said is readily available there.

Yes,
slavery was cruel, brutal and wrong. So was much of the behavior associated with Jim Crow segregation. But that era of American history is gone but not forgotten by far too many Blacks, most of whom inhabit the n!gger category and who seize upon any opportunity to literally strike a vindictive blow against any helpless, defenseless White person they come across. One prominent example of this recent manifestation of virulent Black racism occurs in the form of the so-called "Knockout Game, a few examples of which are seen in these two videos.

Many more examples may be seen by following the "Knockout Game" path on YouTube.

I challenge Jesse Williams, or any of those contemporaries who seem obsessively preoccupied with the notion of White racism to show me some reverse equivalents of the manifestly violent, clearly insane Black racism we are seeing in America today.

Just like you looked up those videos that were compiled by white racists I'm sure you can take it a step further and do your own research regarding white violence which is abundant..

I think the problem with whites such as yourself is that instead of admitting there is a white racism problem that manifests itself in the police departments and reflects societies racism.you want to deflect and compare apples to oranges. If you are a cop i dont want to hear excuses as to why you cant be professional and do your job. Your job is not to claim you are racist because you watched some videos online or you deal with violent criminals. Your job is to be professional while doing your job.

[...]

Yes,
slavery was cruel, brutal and wrong. So was much of the behavior associated with Jim Crow segregation. But that era of American history is gone but not forgotten by far too many Blacks, most of whom inhabit the n!gger category and who seize upon any opportunity to literally strike a vindictive blow against any helpless, defenseless White person they come across. One prominent example of this recent manifestation of virulent Black racism occurs in the form of the so-called "Knockout Game, a few examples of which are seen in these two videos.

Just like you looked up those videos that were compiled by white racists I'm sure you can take it a step further and do your own research regarding white violence which is abundant..

I think the problem with whites such as yourself is that instead of admitting there is a white racism problem that manifests itself in the police departments and reflects societies racism.you want to deflect and compare apples to oranges. If you are a cop i dont want to hear excuses as to why you cant be professional and do your job. Your job is not to claim you are racist because you watched some videos online or you deal with violent criminals. Your job is to be professional while doing your job.

If there are videos of white gangs of savages doing this why don't you produce them?

[...]

Yes,

If there are videos of white gangs of savages doing this why don't you produce them?

Its not my job to cover for your educational inadequacies. Obviously you have access to the internet. Look them up yourself. My job is not to help you deflect from the point which is white racism among cops..

[...]

Yes,

Its not my job to cover for your educational inadequacies. Obviously you have access to the internet. Look them up yourself. My job is not to help you deflect from the point which is white racism among cops..

If they were there you would post them but you know they are not.

Thank you. And the reason why people might be getting mad is because he's speaking the truth.
What pissed me off is some Black people were upset because they dont think he is Black enough. I had to tell a couple of them to wake up and stop allowing Blacks to be divided.

I felt the same about Vanessa Williams. First black Miss America and she got hate about not being black enough. WTF
House nigga, field nigga syndrome. One of the ways the southern whites used to keep Blacks divided.

No....democrats.....the Republican Whites went to war to end slavery and free the slaves.....the Republican whites were the party formed to end slavery....

Get it right.....
The Republican whites went to war to make sure the union stayed together. We know this because Lincoln didnt care if the slaves were freed or not as long as the union stayed together. You must have flunked history or you were never properly educated.
Jumping ship again, u constantly change what u say. Stand firm brotha don't be so indesisive

What pissed me off is some Black people were upset because they dont think he is Black enough. I had to tell a couple of them to wake up and stop allowing Blacks to be divided.

I felt the same about Vanessa Williams. First black Miss America and she got hate about not being black enough. WTF
House nigga, field nigga syndrome. One of the ways the southern whites used to keep Blacks divided.

No....democrats.....the Republican Whites went to war to end slavery and free the slaves.....the Republican whites were the party formed to end slavery....

Get it right.....
The Republican whites went to war to make sure the union stayed together. We know this because Lincoln didnt care if the slaves were freed or not as long as the union stayed together. You must have flunked history or you were never properly educated.
Jumping ship again, u constantly change what u say. Stand firm brotha don't be so indesisive

Get it right.....
I think you have me mixed up with the milk man. The only time I change what I say is because I have learned some new information. Only fools keep positions based on ignorance. Now I need you to show us all where I changed my stance on Lincoln.

Black women are extremely special. Not only are they mothers of all civilizations, they have been the backbone of the Black family here in the US under odds that would crush a lesser people.

I know white cave chimps get concerned when Blacks learn their history. Once Blacks realize what a joke white boys are they will cease to complain about them and simply out work them knowing they as Black people are stronger mentally and physically. Once they realize they come from royalty and the founders of science, philosophy, literature, and the first civilizations they will see the only things whites were capable of was being taught how to be civilized and how to imitate.

How could such a strong people become so weak

You were never strong. You were always weak, recessive, and inbred. Did you mean how did you become so imperialistic and violent? Simple. You were at odds with nature and the people around you. Due to your weakness you concentrated on becoming an expert at war and violence. Thats pretty much the only thing you guys have excelled in.

You were never strong. You were always weak, recessive, and inbred. Did you mean how did you become so imperialistic and violent? Simple. You were at odds with nature and the people around you. Due to your weakness you concentrated on becoming an expert at war and violence. Thats pretty much the only thing you guys have excelled in.
So silly not whites the Great Africans. Ur claims of such a great people but there lies no evidence of that here in present day.

So silly not whites the Great Africans. Ur claims of such a great people but there lies no evidence of that here in present day.
What evidence were you looking for? Africans have always been a strong people. If it werent for us Africans, whites would still be in the caves of europe eating each other. We educated you whites twice as a matter of fact and brought you civilization.

then he started lying and making threats

double standard

IDGAF if you're black

But if you could read you'd notice I didn't say I love being white. I realize my skin color was none of my doing so I really have no feelings either way about it. The only things I am proud of are things I actually did myself.

Forum List

Back