🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

In case you weren't sure what a piece of crap Ben Carson is...

That the guy is sick and needs help.

He gave a Christian pov and he gets knocked for that.

Do you agree with Dr. Carson that we should not demonize men who beat women?
Like you really care, you idolized Clinton, and he sexually harassed many women.
That the guy is sick and needs help.

He gave a Christian pov and he gets knocked for that.

Do you agree with Dr. Carson that we should not demonize men who beat women?
Like you really care, you idolized Clinton, and he sexually harassed many women.
These kinds of posts fascinate me.

jknowgood either knows that Seawytch "idolized Clinton" because she had indicated as such in her posts....if that is the case, jknowgood should have no trouble linking examples of such posts.

-or-

jknowgood has created a strawman position out of whole cloth so he can argue against it......with NO basis in fact.

Which is it, jknowgood?
So you didn't support clinton?

He believes in "judge not lest ye be judged" and lives his life accordingly. Do you have a problem with someone living their life in a Christian manner?

He said, specifically, not to "demonize" men who punch women and knock them unconscious. Do you agree with that or not?

Whether I agree with him or not isn't relevant. But feel free to cry some silly "you won't answer so it must mean ..." bullshit. Whatver.

Dr. Carson lives his faith and the left in this thread have a problem with it.

Dr Carson just watched a video where Ray Rice knocks out a woman and doesn't even try to find out if she is allright or revive her

His faith tells him not to demonize that?

All of you bashing Rice considering this
View attachment 31699
In case this goes over many of your heads..
Monica Lewinsky's blue dress with accoutrements courtesy of Bill Clinton.
getting a blowjob from a consenting adult intern is comparable to knocking a woman the fuck out and dragging her limp body afterward?

you are truly koo koo for cocoa puffs

Rice is an ass. Not quite as evil as Ted Kennedy for leaving a woman to drown and going back to a party, but an ass none the less. He is sick.

And the left idolized Kennedy, even though he was sicker, and kept voting for him.

Carson touched on an issue that should be addressed. A lot of people who act out violently are in need of help. We do need to reform our justice system to address mental illness and addiction of those arrested and jailed. No normal person would do these things and, yes, they need help.

Since most criminals will get out of jail eventually, it would be in our best interest to address their mental issues or they'll come out worse than when they went in.

All Carson said was that the guy is disturbed. The woman must love him because she married him. Whether Rice has a chemical imbalance or addiction, it's likely that he, like countless others, are not the person they should be and getting help is important.

So, if the left can support and forgive Kennedy for doing far worse than Rice, I guess some on the left are bigger pieces of shit than they claim Carson is.

The only reason the left is even vilifying Rice is because his wife is also black. If she had been white, they wouldn't touch the story.

All the liberal outrage, how about alan grayson? Where is the outrage. How about Kennedy? He only left a drowning woman to die.

To all of you partisan assholes that are criticizing Ben Carson for his words...

Ok

Read this about Sharpton.....and his feelings on giving criminals a second chance.

Partisan assholes you say? Then you bring up Sharpton lmao

You are all a bunch of hypocrites. You simply want to criticize those you disagree with...and have absolutely no care about the issues at hand.

LET rsquo S GIVE OUR YOUNG BLACK MEN A SECOND CHANCE - Peace and Collaborative Development Network

There it is Disagreeing is criticizing and criticizing is bad. Therefore, disagreeing with someone is bad.
if that is how simple minded you are, there is not much I can do about it.

My point is...

If one disagrees with the ideology of a person, it is likely that person will criticize ANYTHING the one he disagrees with says....even if that person agrees with him.

Ok, but we are talking about this particular situation. For some reason you believe I cannot disagree with his opinion for any reason because if I do I must hate his republicanism. How about I just disagree with him?

For example.....most on the left believe it is wrong to demonize a criminal who has been through the system and released...and should be given a second chance.

But when a conservative says it, that same person on the left finds a way to criticize the idea.

Yeah in hypothetical land. But we are talking about this thread and article and everyone who disagrees is told they are criticizing. Criticizing is bad, therefore dont disagree with anyone? Thats a cool circle of bullshit

He believes in "judge not lest ye be judged" and lives his life accordingly. Do you have a problem with someone living their life in a Christian manner?

He said, specifically, not to "demonize" men who punch women and knock them unconscious. Do you agree with that or not?

Whether I agree with him or not isn't relevant. But feel free to cry some silly "you won't answer so it must mean ..." bullshit. Whatever.

His faith tells him not to condemn men who beat women?

The density of some is truly astounding. Unless that was meant as humor in which case you missed.

Dr. Carson certainly tries to live his live in a Christ-like manner. WWJD, condemn Rice or help him?

Whether I agree with him or not isn't relevant. But feel free to cry some silly "you won't answer so it must mean ..." bullshit. Whatver.

Dr Carson just watched a video where Ray Rice knocks out a woman and doesn't even try to find out if she is allright or revive her

His faith tells him not to demonize that?

See my answer to Boedy.

Whether I agree with him or not isn't relevant. But feel free to cry some silly "you won't answer so it must mean ..." bullshit. Whatever.

His faith tells him not to condemn men who beat women?

The density of some is truly astounding. Unless that was meant as humor in which case you missed.

Dr. Carson certainly tries to live his live in a Christ-like manner. WWJD, condemn Rice or help him?

Then why doesn't he live in a "Christ like manner" when he condemns the president and homosexuals?

My personal opinion is that Carson is defending Rice because he is a Ravens fan not because of any religious opinions

No he didn't.

Stop debating like a child.

“And let’s not all jump on the bandwagon of demonizing this guy,”
Carson continued.

Do you agree with Dr. Carson's statement? I'm proudly on the bandwagon of demonizing "this guy". You?

To all of you partisan assholes that are criticizing Ben Carson for his words...

Ok

Read this about Sharpton.....and his feelings on giving criminals a second chance.

You are all a bunch of hypocrites. You simply want to criticize those you disagree with...and have absolutely no care about the issues at hand.

LET rsquo S GIVE OUR YOUNG BLACK MEN A SECOND CHANCE - Peace and Collaborative Development Network

There it is Disagreeing is criticizing and criticizing is bad. Therefore, disagreeing with someone is bad.

My point is...

If one disagrees with the ideology of a person, it is likely that person will criticize ANYTHING the one he disagrees with says....even if that person agrees with him.

Ok, but we are talking about this particular situation. For some reason you believe I cannot disagree with his opinion for any reason because if I do I must hate his republicanism. How about I just disagree with him?

For example.....most on the left believe it is wrong to demonize a criminal who has been through the system and released...and should be given a second chance.

But when a conservative says it, that same person on the left finds a way to criticize the idea.

Yeah in hypothetical land. But we are talking about this thread and article and everyone who disagrees is told they are criticizing. Criticizing is bad, therefore dont disagree with anyone? Thats a cool circle of bullshit
Fuck off asshole. Not going to play your little childish game.
You know what I said, you know what I mean, you know what he said, you know what he meant.
You just cant handle having your ass handed to you so you talk in circles.

So as I said...fuck off little boy.

No he didn't.

Stop debating like a child.

“And let’s not all jump on the bandwagon of demonizing this guy,”
Carson continued.

Do you agree with Dr. Carson's statement? I'm proudly on the bandwagon of demonizing "this guy". You?
Nope. No need to demonize him. The guy made a horrific mistake and he paid for it when he saw the woman he loved laying on the ground. He has not had an incident since and seeing as the woman married him, I believe she ALSO saw it as a horrific mistake that was out of character for him.
Seems she knows him better than you or I ever will.....

And they say conservatives are not tolerant?

Is it demonizing to conclude that you shouldnt smack your gf into a rail?

Well sure...I mean demonizing would mean making a demon of, right? It was a "demonic" thing to do. There's nothing wrong with demonizing a demon.

Ok

My point is...

You know what I said, you know what I mean, you know what he said, you know what he meant.

Oh I cant handle it so you're leaving and taking your ball home? LOL!!!

Ok

My point is...

Nope. I'm still playing. Just not letting the little kid play with us.

Ok

My point is...

Nope. I'm still playing. Just not letting the little kid play with us.

Oh because I cant handle it? Ahahaha go cry somewhere with your sensitive ass

Ben Carson: Stop 'Demonizing' Ray Rice, He 'Needs Some Help'

The far-righties and tea folk think this guy is one of the 'good ones' -- a polite, educated, christian black negro man (in their pin heads).

Most educated folks have smelled the stench coming off this jackass for a while...

Conservative Dr. Ben Carson on Monday said that people should hold off on their criticism of Ray Rice, who was dropped from the Baltimore Ravens on Monday months after he was indicted for allegedly punching his then-fiancee.

"I'm hopeful that they will get some help for him. Obviously, anyone who would do something like that needs some help," Carson said when Newsmax TV's Steve Malzberg asked about Rice, according to a Mediaite recording.

"Let's not all jump on the bandwagon of demonizing this guy. He obviously has some real problems. And his wife obviously knows that because she subsequently married him," Carson continued.

Guess what, dopey Doc, he demonized himself when he raised a hand to a woman.

Scumbags. Both Ray Rice and Carson.

You're a racist piece of shit.
OH and he's right she married him regardless of what he may have done.
SO you make a political issue out of something that happen to a woman that still married the guy who assaulted her?
Racist piece of shit is what you will always be.

Sorry, sparky, just because Carson shit smell has nothing to do with his skin color. He's just happens to be a steaming pile of shit.

Therefore, you calling me a racist is just idiotic.
Racist
But what difference does it make Rice's Wife married him I've heard her defending him as of today.

Ben Carson: Stop 'Demonizing' Ray Rice, He 'Needs Some Help'

The far-righties and tea folk think this guy is one of the 'good ones' -- a polite, educated, christian black negro man (in their pin heads).

Most educated folks have smelled the stench coming off this jackass for a while...

Conservative Dr. Ben Carson on Monday said that people should hold off on their criticism of Ray Rice, who was dropped from the Baltimore Ravens on Monday months after he was indicted for allegedly punching his then-fiancee.

"I'm hopeful that they will get some help for him. Obviously, anyone who would do something like that needs some help," Carson said when Newsmax TV's Steve Malzberg asked about Rice, according to a Mediaite recording.

"Let's not all jump on the bandwagon of demonizing this guy. He obviously has some real problems. And his wife obviously knows that because she subsequently married him," Carson continued.

Guess what, dopey Doc, he demonized himself when he raised a hand to a woman.

Scumbags. Both Ray Rice and Carson.

You're a racist piece of shit.
OH and he's right she married him regardless of what he may have done.
SO you make a political issue out of something that happen to a woman that still married the guy who assaulted her?
Racist piece of shit is what you will always be.

Sorry, sparky, just because Carson shit smell has nothing to do with his skin color. He's just happens to be a steaming pile of shit.

Therefore, you calling me a racist is just idiotic.
Racist
But what difference does it make Rice's Wife married him I've heard her defending him as of today.

There's lots of psychology about why women stay with abusers. That she stayed doesn't mean much.

Keep in mind this is the same Ben Carson who said that Obamacare was the worst thing to happen to this country since slavery,

and apparently that wasn't demonization as far as he was concerned...

I think one of the most respected doctors that country has ever seen knows a thing or two about healthcare and health insurance! He is probably the most creditable figure in the country to speak in the topic!

Evidently not

Especially when he claims it is the worst thing since slavery. Did he miss the Civil Rights lynchings and firebombings?

He's a Republican so he wouldn't be invited to those events.

Forum List

Back