🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

In case you weren't sure what a piece of crap Ben Carson is...

And of course ALL of you critical of Carson seem to have selective Amnesia..
When I quoted Obama as saying our military on purpose are "air-raiding villages killing civilians"..
YOU hollered OUT of Context...
But of course NONE of you seem to consider Dr. Carson has been quoted grossly out of context!

Is there a context where excusing a wife-beater ever sounds good?

When I quoted Obama as saying our military on purpose are "air-raiding villages killing civilians"..
But of course NONE of you seem to consider Dr. Carson has been quoted grossly out of context!

Is there an excuse for sexually abusing women? As your boy Clinton did, and you want his wife which demonized the women that were victims. I see you pick and choose your outrage.

All of you bashing Rice considering this
View attachment 31699
In case this goes over many of your heads..
Monica Lewinsky's blue dress with accoutrements courtesy of Bill Clinton.
getting a blowjob from a consenting adult intern is comparable to knocking a woman the fuck out and dragging her limp body afterward?

you are truly koo koo for cocoa puffs

They were stuck for an Obama comparison.

Which is worse?
A single blow done ONCE which simply knocked a person out
OR
A comment that encouraged the terrorists to strap bombs on kids to blow up when US soldiers handed out candy? Just to remind you of the "out of context" "air raiding villages, killing civilians"!
THESE words encouraged as the following Harvard study proves the continual killings by the terrorists and YOU equate that with a single blow??

THE EMBOLDENMENT EFFECT
That asked the simple question:
"Are insurgents in Iraq emboldened by voices in the news media expressing dissent or calling for troop withdrawals from Iraq?

The resounding answer WAS YES!!! according to Radha Iyengar, a Robert Wood Johnson Scholar in health policy research at Harvard and Jonathan Monten of the Belfer Center at the university's Kennedy School of Government.
Using data on attacks and variation in access to international news across Iraqi provinces, we identify an “emboldenment” effect by comparing the rate of insurgent attacks in areas with higher and lower access to information about U.S news after public statements critical of the war.
In Iraqi provinces that were broadly comparable in social and economic terms, attacks increased between 7 percent and 10 percent following what the researchers call "high-mention weeks," like the two just before the November 2006 election.

If the Harvard study is right, we may be looking at a virtuous circle: Less violence means less media coverage, which in turn means less violence, says the Wall Street Journal.

View attachment 31699
getting a blowjob from a consenting adult intern is comparable to knocking a woman the fuck out and dragging her limp body afterward?

They were stuck for an Obama comparison.

Could have went with Barack getting a blowjob from Reggie Love

Zoom, seriously, you are defending Rice, how sad is that.
I'm sure you defended Clinton while he sexually abused many women. You have no credibility.
I've never defended Clinton. Matter of fact, what does Ben Carson have to say about Clinton?
But you want Hillary to run for president? She did demonize the victims of Clinton.
I guess Ben Carson won't vote for her then.

I'm sure you defended Clinton while he sexually abused many women. You have no credibility.
I've never defended Clinton. Matter of fact, what does Ben Carson have to say about Clinton?
But you want Hillary to run for president? She did demonize the victims of Clinton.
I'm sure you will, proving your a hypocrite.

What did she say?

What did she say?
I see you are a hypocrite. She is known as bimbo deflector in her younger days. Your a typical liberal, your outraged at rice, but Clinton is off limits. Sexual abuse is just as bad as hitting a woman, and you will vote for someone who defended it.

What did she say?
I see you are a hypocrite. She is known as bimbo deflector in her younger days. Your a typical liberal, your outraged at rice, but Clinton is off limits. Sexual abuse is just as bad as hitting a woman, and you will vote for someone who defended it.
So she didn't say anything. Thanks for the confirmation.

What did she say?
She supported a womanizer.

View attachment 31699

Clinton was accused of worse than that. Sexual-assault, sexual-harassment, perjury.....

What did she say?
She supported a womanizer.
Well, she stayed with her husband. I wouldn't have. She must be a better Christian than moi.

But that's not what you claimed. You claimed "she did demonize the victims of Clinton" and now you've back tracked but you just can't bring yourself to admit that you were wrong.

Forum List

Back