🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

In case you weren't sure what a piece of crap Ben Carson is...

He believes in "judge not lest ye be judged" and lives his life accordingly. Do you have a problem with someone living their life in a Christian manner?

He said, specifically, not to "demonize" men who punch women and knock them unconscious. Do you agree with that or not?

Whether I agree with him or not isn't relevant. But feel free to cry some silly "you won't answer so it must mean ..." bullshit. Whatever.

Dr. Carson lives his faith and the left in this thread have a problem with it.

Frankly, I'm shocked that anyone would say this.

Question: what "faith" preaches beating one's fiance/wife?

Where did I say that? Oh yeah, I didn't.

:eusa_hand:

He is a Christian and tries to live a Christ-like life. WWJD, demonize or help?

He believes in "judge not lest ye be judged" and lives his life accordingly. Do you have a problem with someone living their life in a Christian manner?

He said, specifically, not to "demonize" men who punch women and knock them unconscious. Do you agree with that or not?

Whether I agree with him or not isn't relevant. But feel free to cry some silly "you won't answer so it must mean ..." bullshit. Whatever.

Dr. Carson lives his faith and the left in this thread have a problem with it.

Frankly, I'm shocked that anyone would say this.

Question: what "faith" preaches beating one's fiance/wife?

Where did I say that? Oh yeah, I didn't.

:eusa_hand:

He is a Christian and tries to live a Christ-like life. WWJD, demonize or help?
Um, say don't concuss peeps you disagree with.

Ben Carson: Stop 'Demonizing' Ray Rice, He 'Needs Some Help'

The far-righties and tea folk think this guy is one of the 'good ones' -- a polite, educated, christian black negro man (in their pin heads).

Most educated folks have smelled the stench coming off this jackass for a while...

Conservative Dr. Ben Carson on Monday said that people should hold off on their criticism of Ray Rice, who was dropped from the Baltimore Ravens on Monday months after he was indicted for allegedly punching his then-fiancee.

"I'm hopeful that they will get some help for him. Obviously, anyone who would do something like that needs some help," Carson said when Newsmax TV's Steve Malzberg asked about Rice, according to a Mediaite recording.

"Let's not all jump on the bandwagon of demonizing this guy. He obviously has some real problems. And his wife obviously knows that because she subsequently married him," Carson continued.

Guess what, dopey Doc, he demonized himself when he raised a hand to a woman.

Scumbags. Both Ray Rice and Carson.

You're a racist piece of shit.
OH and he's right she married him regardless of what he may have done.
SO you make a political issue out of something that happen to a woman that still married the guy who assaulted her?
Racist piece of shit is what you will always be.

Sorry, sparky, just because Carson shit smell has nothing to do with his skin color. He's just happens to be a steaming pile of shit.

Therefore, you calling me a racist is just idiotic.
Racist
But what difference does it make Rice's Wife married him I've heard her defending him as of today.

There's lots of psychology about why women stay with abusers. That she stayed doesn't mean much.
She married him she wasn't married to him when he hit her.
Women her age that are single don't stay with an abusive boyfriend
Teenage girls may stay until daddy finds out, Married woman stay because of children or because they are married for better or worse.

They married because it was better for him legally if they were.
Who are the they you speak of?
Once again women her age do not stay in an abusive relationship for very long if they are not married to the man.

They are Janay and Ray Rice.

Secondly, women stay in abusive relationships at any age whether they are married or not. It's a psychological thing.

Didn't you ever know any unmarried couples in HS or college where the relationship was not equal and there was emotional abuse?
Did I not state TEENAGE GIRLS stay in an abusive relationship until daddy finds out, DIDN'T I just write that?

College women are in their 20s, mostly. Hello? And legal adults.

Portraying a guy who punches his fiancee as a guy who punches his fiancee is not demonization.

Being subjected to double jeopardy in being sentenced TWICE for the same crime is a form of demonization.

Was he arrested and tried twice? What did the judge sentence him to the first time?

He was sentenced BY THE NFL to a two game suspension.
And that was the end of the matter.
Case closed.
Now he is kicked out of the league BY THE NFL.
For the same offense.
What is that?

He was given the 2 game suspension for dragging a woman off an elevator (offense #1).
He was banned from the game once the nature of her affliction was established (a KO by left hook upside her head).

"banned from the game"???

I hadn't heard that.

They did bring back Michael Vick.

He got a 1 year ban and must petition the NFL topper for reinstatement. Fugetabodit. No team will touch the guy.

Ben Carson is compassionate man. He is right, Rice has problems and needs help. Understanding that flies right over the heads of closed minded haters

Rice was protected at first, therefore enabled to carry on this way. Now, hopefully, he will get the counseling he needs to address his issues.

No one said he was a good guy or condones his behavviior. Idiots!

Probably not. More likely, he'll never work in football again, and I doubt this guy has any marketable skills.

I suspect Mrs. Punching Bag is going to file for divorce now that the gravy train has stopped running.
Probably, but that is not the point Carson was making.

NO, the point he was making is we should feel bad for a guy who beats his wife.

Because that's what real God-fearing Christian men do when they get out of line.

Rice should be in prison, thinking about what he did wrong.

After being beaten unconscious, why did this girlfriend marry him?

Because she had the opportunity to become "Mrs Ray Rice" a celebrity with all the rights and privileges that fame brings

$$$,$$$,$$$.00

Just think how bad he's gonna kick her ass for causing him to lose his mega-earning potential.

Sheeeeit, i wouldn't blame her if she NEVER wanted to be in an elevator with him. He might get so mad at that bitch he might kill her!!!

And the other question is whether she wants to spend the rest of her life with someone with no NFL earning potential?

I suspect the marriage was at least in part a financial one. Without the big paycheck it will last about 20 minutes.

Women married to poor guys get punched all the time.

Portraying a guy who punches his fiancee as a guy who punches his fiancee is not demonization.

Being subjected to double jeopardy in being sentenced TWICE for the same crime is a form of demonization.

Was he arrested and tried twice? What did the judge sentence him to the first time?

He was sentenced BY THE NFL to a two game suspension.
And that was the end of the matter.
Case closed.
Now he is kicked out of the league BY THE NFL.
For the same offense.
What is that?

He was given the 2 game suspension for dragging a woman off an elevator (offense #1).
He was banned from the game once the nature of her affliction was established (a KO by left hook upside her head).

"banned from the game"???

I hadn't heard that.

He got a 1 year ban and must petition the NFL topper for reinstatement. Fugetabodit. No team will touch the guy.
Raiders will probably love him...as would any Texas team...after the "appropriate" pause for the neg publicity to die down.

As a Steeler fan, I'm glad to see the Ravens finally do something about one of their criminals.

Ben Carson is a Ravens fan

That is why he is excusing Ray Rice
Ah, now I get it.
Ben Carson lives in Baltimore where Ray Rice is a god. He is willing to excuse anything

I do think the hometown team connection colors the opinion.

For the record, I like Ben Carson.

However, as a Steeler fan, I detest the Ravens and consider the whole team criminals.

After being beaten unconscious, why did this girlfriend marry him?

Because she had the opportunity to become "Mrs Ray Rice" a celebrity with all the rights and privileges that fame brings

$$$,$$$,$$$.00

Just think how bad he's gonna kick her ass for causing him to lose his mega-earning potential.

Sheeeeit, i wouldn't blame her if she NEVER wanted to be in an elevator with him. He might get so mad at that bitch he might kill her!!!

And the other question is whether she wants to spend the rest of her life with someone with no NFL earning potential?

I suspect the marriage was at least in part a financial one. Without the big paycheck it will last about 20 minutes.

Women married to poor guys get punched all the time.

That would be an awful lot of battered women who say nothing. Frankly, I think you are once again talking out of your ass and I gotta tell you ... it stinks.

Ben Carson is clearly an idiot savant of some sort. One talent, and everything else is idiocy.

My guess is the irony of such a statement coming from one such as you will escape you. Fact is you clearly describe many of the loony libs here but for most the one talent has not yet been (nor may never be) determined.

Forum List

Back