In last nights forum, Trump suggests sexual assault is the fault of woman in the military.

Well, since Trump has indicated that rape is all but inevitable when women join the military, I should be able to at least get away will a little hanky panky with some of the women on my next Caribbean cruise, without them being offended. After all, it seems to be the new norm. If anyone complains about sexual harassment, I'll just tell them that "Boys will be boys". It's too bad that this interview happened AFTER Fox gave Greta $20 million. They could have saved some big bucks!
I have yet to see the quote. And how is a cruise with private cabins akin to being in the military?

Well, since Trump has indicated that rape is all but inevitable when women join the military, I should be able to at least get away will a little hanky panky with some of the women on my next Caribbean cruise, without them being offended. After all, it seems to be the new norm. If anyone complains about sexual harassment, I'll just tell them that "Boys will be boys". It's too bad that this interview happened AFTER Fox gave Greta $20 million. They could have saved some big bucks!
I have yet to see the quote. And how is a cruise with private cabins akin to being in the military?

Cruise cabins are as similar to the military, as Trump's dating during the start of the AIDS epidemic is similar to the risks if he had been in Vietnam.

I think proceeding with the discussion is quite pointless unless and until someone produces said quote. All we have at this point is a random internet keyboard jockey claiming that's what he said.

I think proceeding with the discussion is quite pointless unless and until someone produces said quote. All we have at this point is a random internet keyboard jockey claiming that's what he said.

Am I the only poster with a search engine?

That isn't how it works, ass stain. You make a claim, you back it up or it's meaningless. It isn't up to somebody else to prove it was bullshit. Libs love to sling shit and expect it to be taken for gospel until proven wrong. When it is they simply sling more shit. That's why they can't be taken seriously.

Yesterday that scumbag Slick Willy was demeaning the people that make their living producing coal because they don't support that piece of shit wife of his. What a jackass.

Put women in units along with men and the incidence of rape will go up. There's no mystery there. It's the fault of the dips that started these crazy policies.
Really? It is not the fault of men who are assaultng women?

Shoudn't modern men be able to control themselves? Are they still cavemen?

That isn't how it works, ass stain. You make a claim, you back it up or it's meaningless. It isn't up to somebody else to prove it was bullshit. Libs love to sling shit and expect it to be taken for gospel until proven wrong. When it is they simply sling more shit. That's why they can't be taken seriously.

Oh the humiliation! IW has backed me in to a corner on the internet! I don't think that i can stand living with this defeat! It is going to ruin the next 14 seconds of my life!

Fortunately, we both know that Trump is still a sexist pig, even though IW is too lazy to research it, so I guess I will get over it!

Oh the humiliation! IW has backed me in to a corner on the internet! I don't think that i can stand living with this defeat! It is going to ruin the next 14 seconds of my life!

Fortunately, we both know that Trump is still a sexist pig, even though IW is too lazy to research it, so I guess I will get over it!
See above.

Put women in units along with men and the incidence of rape will go up. There's no mystery there. It's the fault of the dips that started these crazy policies.

Most men do control themselves, but we all know there are some who can't.. Only a dumbass would endorse a government policy that requires all men to behave like perfect angels.

We want to see what triggered your assessment.

Most men do control themselves, but we all know there are some who can't.. Only a dumbass would endorse a government policy that requires all men to behave like perfect angels.
Especially when said men (and women) are put in situations of extreme stress.

In last nights forum, Trump suggests sexual assault is the fault of woman in the military.
Trump said nothing of the kind. As usual, little rdean continues his 0-for-everything record of being wrong.

Trump said that if you put men and women in there (referring to a high-pressure environment like the military), of course you'll get some rapes.

That's also true of men and women together in a school, or a neighborhood, and just about every other place you can think of. And you'll also get some consensual sex, too.

"It's the fault of the woman" is the usual BS that liberals make up, pretend Republicans said it or meant it, and then try to bash them for it. Especially when they have no facts they can bash the Republicans for.

Starting at one minute.

From what he said, who's fault is it?

This is a trillion times worse then romneys binders full of women gaffe. yet, that hurt him badly with women in 2012.
We already know you're an idiot, Mathew. There's no need to double down on stupid.

You stupid fuckers have to decide. Get fucked by Clinton, or Trump?

Forum List

Back