In Minnesota, a Muslim Immigrant Explains Why She Is Supporting Trump

This woman is not only a complainer, she is also stupid.

Obviously she is looking for freebies and for that she picked the wrong party. She is a natural for either Hillary or Bernie.

But picking either of those worthies, she is still stupid

Actually, by what I read, she is looking for a decent job, SHE never mentioned freebies, which I assume she already receives.

Obviously she is looking for freebies and for that she picked the wrong party. She is a natural for either Hillary or Bernie.

Judge much? Sheesh!!!

Why in the WORLD are you saying she is obviously looking for freebies?

DO YOU EVER read the links supplied by ops?

I DID read the article.

I stopped when I read the word "hijab".

She should learn the meaning of the old saying: "When in Rome do as the Romans do".

The hijab has no more place in America than a woman's uncovered head does in Arab and/or Muslim countries.

A Muslim woman demanding Western style accommodations in a Western country should have no more reason to expect courtesy than a non-Muslim woman should expect in any Muslim country.

A Muslim taxi driver should have no legitimate reason to pick up a customer coming loaded to the hilt with booze.

Or taking a member of his family - a doggie - for a ride.

A Muslim in America has no right or at least should have no right to be obnoxious about the pedophile he worships.

If a Muslim does not like it in America, there is always Yemen, Somalia, Sudan, Saudi Arabia, Iran, United Arab Emirates (where they no sewer systems in their sky scrapers), Morocco, Libya, Egypt, Afghanistan, Iraq, Bengla Dash or Indonesia.

Enjoy!

:lol:

She's got just as much of a right to live in America, complain about whatever she wants, and wear whatever clothing she likes as you do, clown - and if you don't like that, you can go fuck yourself.

Where is the "right" to live in America spelled out?

The woman is working two jobs to support herself.

Judge much? Sheesh!!!

Why in the WORLD are you saying she is obviously looking for freebies?

DO YOU EVER read the links supplied by ops?

I DID read the article.

I stopped when I read the word "hijab".

She should learn the meaning of the old saying: "When in Rome do as the Romans do".

The hijab has no more place in America than a woman's uncovered head does in Arab and/or Muslim countries.

A Muslim woman demanding Western style accommodations in a Western country should have no more reason to expect courtesy than a non-Muslim woman should expect in any Muslim country.

A Muslim taxi driver should have no legitimate reason to pick up a customer coming loaded to the hilt with booze.

Or taking a member of his family - a doggie - for a ride.

A Muslim in America has no right or at least should have no right to be obnoxious about the pedophile he worships.

If a Muslim does not like it in America, there is always Yemen, Somalia, Sudan, Saudi Arabia, Iran, United Arab Emirates (where they no sewer systems in their sky scrapers), Morocco, Libya, Egypt, Afghanistan, Iraq, Bengla Dash or Indonesia.

Enjoy!

:lol:

She's got just as much of a right to live in America, complain about whatever she wants, and wear whatever clothing she likes as you do, clown - and if you don't like that, you can go fuck yourself.

Typical response from a person who probably - hell, certainly - consider herself an intelligent and tolerant liberal.

Thank you.

In Minnesota, a Muslim Immigrant Explains Why She Is Supporting Trump

Since earning an accounting degree from a community college in St. Paul in 2010, she said she had applied for more than 20 accounting positions and had not received a single offer. In her view, she has done her part to achieve the American dream, but America hasn’t upheld its end of the bargain.

“I feel cheated,” Ms. Yusuf said.

Instead, she’s working two part-time jobs — earning $11 an hour as a physical therapist assistant and $9 an hour working in child care — and pouring all of her income into rent. To cover other expenses, like diapers and wipes for her 15-month-old son, she’s borrowing on her mother’s credit card.

“It feels to me like: ‘You should be better than this. You shouldn’t be using your mom,’” she said.

Yet Ms. Yusuf is optimistic about the future. She said she trusted that Mr. Trump could create more good-paying jobs, bring some back from overseas and lower taxes so small-business owners could make additional hires. Then everything will start adding up again, she said, and life will be easier for her and her five children.

“We need to support Trump for a great America,” she said.

so she applied like three times a year

--LOL

doesnt sound very motivated

[

!

You have no place in America.

Cherry picking and taking out of context one single sentence from a post.
Way to go offensive but oh so tolerant liberal friend!

I am not in America and if all Americans are assholes like you, I am glad I am not.

[

!

Cherry picking and taking out of context one single sentence from a post.
Way to go offensive but oh so tolerant liberal friend!

I am not in America and if all Americans are assholes like you, I am glad I am not.

Anything that does not conform to the meme must be torn down. They just can't let it go, they must destroy anything other then their ideology.

• Thanks
Reactions: FJO
well TRUMP did pretty good last night , a few more months and we might see an end to new muslim imports and muslim complainers ehh ??

[

!

OK, thanks, I now see it is you that gets to decide who has the right to live in America. Thanks for answering.

Bigots don't belong here. Anyone so perverted that they want to criminalize what a woman wears on her head should be banished. On a rail.

I would agree that the Hijab has no place in America, but at the same time that is why we are here. To teach others about Freedom and Justice.

I am disgusted when I see a Hijab, to me it represents those black cloaked women of Moslem countries that are literal slaves to the men.

It also represents, to me a person that has little education, at least of the history of women in Moslem countries. Who would wear a Hijab if they knew some girls are forced to wear the Hijab, and that those girls were sold into sexual slavery at an age before puberty?

Very sad and the only place it has is in a museum next to the other garb of the oppressors of Freedom.
hijab.jpg
kkk.jpg

Bigots don't belong here. Anyone so perverted that they want to criminalize what a woman wears on her head should be banished. On a rail.
What about those who are forced to wear the Hijab, the Burqa? We are perverted if we recognize some are not free to make that choice. Funny, bigot seems to be the judgment you just expressed.

Last edited:
[

!

OK, thanks, I now see it is you that gets to decide who has the right to live in America. Thanks for answering.

Nobody wants to criminalize her. I certainly don't. All I want to see is that she show gratitude for the opportunity America is giving her, an opportunity her homeland never could or would.

She should work for her chance in life, like other immigrants before her did, diligently and without expecting instant success.

That is what millions of immigrant before her did.

[

!

I didn't see where it was mentioned criminalizing the head dress. It would seem to me that the left would be up in arms about the symbol of religious oppression. Much like the left made fun of Romney and his "magic" underwear. I can remember in my youth women wore hats to church, it was expected. But then it was realized it was the 20th century and they stopped.

[

!

Nobody wants to criminalize her. I certainly don't. All I want to see is that she show gratitude for the opportunity America is giving her, an opportunity her homeland never could or would.

She should work for her chance in life, like other immigrants before her did, diligently and without expecting instant success.

She's working 2 fucking jobs and applying for more you idiot.

Maybe if she gained 50 lbs., got ten hideous tattoos, and learned fifty swear words, she could get a good all-American job at Walmart.

[

!

I didn't see where it was mentioned criminalizing the head dress. It would seem to me that the left would be up in arms about the symbol of religious oppression. Much like the left made fun of Romney and his "magic" underwear. I can remember in my youth women wore hats to church, it was expected. But then it was realized it was the 20th century and they stopped.

It is not a symbol of oppression any more than is taking your feed cap off when you darken the door of your church.

[

!

It is not a symbol of oppression any more than is taking your feed cap off when you darken the door of your church.

Oh, then you are saying women can walk in most ME countries without the Hijab? You certainly can not be suggesting that it is totally voluntary. Do Muslim men need to cover their heads? See how it works?

[

!

She's working 2 fucking jobs and applying for more you idiot.

Maybe if she gained 50 lbs., got ten hideous tattoos, and learned fifty swear words, she could get a good all-American job at Walmart.

Many of my contemporaries worked two or more jobs at a time. None of them ever complained about it.

If she gained 50 pounds, get tattoos and use swear words she would be the Democratic nominee for the Presidency of the United States.

Forum List

Back