In Muscovy , young girl Anna Bazhutova was sentenced to 5.5 years in prison for telling the truth about 🇺🇦 Bucha RAPE & massacre

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
one for sure, Muscovy is a failed state, All people who shows some humanity get punished.There is only one way for that nation (empire).
If you are pro- Moscow you are anti-humanity...
F-WpVZ5WUAAdF0k.jpg

Last edited:
This crap of punishing honesty is becoming the norm in many nations in todays world.
Unimaginable 🇷🇺 🐷 🇷🇺evil,

This is too awful. I can't watch this. It's too upsetting. We need the Hague to step in.

I believe one day the🇷🇺🐷🇷🇺 perpetrators will pay for their actions

Russia sends pro-Nazi propagandists in jail. Ukraine send pro-Ukrainian propagandists to the trenches. What group you'd join?
IMG_20240529_125214_153.jpg

Bazhutova said that she was streaming while in a difficult emotional state and under the influence of new medicines. According to her, she had a severe mental illness, due to which she could not move along the street without panic attacks. Bazhutova was obviously delusional when uttered the phrases “death to the Russian occupiers” and “glory to Ukraine.”

Bazhutova said that she was streaming while in a difficult emotional state and under the influence of new medicines. According to her, she had a severe mental illness, due to which she could not move along the street without panic attacks. Bazhutova was obviously delusional when uttered the phrases “death to the Russian occupiers” and “glory to Ukraine.”
It's what she said. But the medics, looks like, considered that she was more or less sane. Anyway, there is no big difference between a prison and a psycho clinic.

Our world badly needs Nuremberg n2 ....

The Bucha propaganda rubbish was discounted many moons ago .100%
The biggest mistake I witnessed was in a video of a Kyiv False Flag team driving down the main road past dead bodies lying on both sides of the road .
Nobody noticed that you could see the front and side views with the film shot through the windscreen .
PLUS a rear view caught in a wing mirror .

So would you believe this ?
When the car had passed, some of the dead bodies came alive and struggled to their feet

All plainly visible and in detail .

The other minor facts were that all of the bodies lay on the ground in ways that meant they could breathe normally . And remarkably there was no trace of blood anywhere .

SO CLEAR OFF NAZI TROLL TITTY WINKLE AND STOP LYING

🇷🇺 🐷 🇸🇦
Krasnodar region, Muscovy , The “hero” of the “special military operation” returned from Ukraine and almost beat a girl to death because she refused to meet him.

And people think I'm nutz because I love deer. Deer are never violent, don't argue, won't rip a person off, they are playful, inexpensive as pets, do NOT EXPECT much in return for what they give, are grateful for kindness towards them, they can't speak ones language but soon understands it, they will NEVER abandon their human counterpart as humans do to them, they give back twice the affection(long tongue = wet face!)that they receive from their human counterpart & also bless their human counterpart with 1-3 precious lil Baboos EVERY year. If one stays with ones deer long enough the reality of the situation becomes obvious. That reality is that one finds out that the deer are more human/humane than humans are. Their nature is what our Maker EXPECTS out of humans. Instead it's lying, cheating, greed, conniving, selfishness & elitism that is what is displayed by the 'average' person. From there it ramps up to racism, street brawls/gangs, convenience abortions, murders then finally the wars. The 'hero' you mentioned above is just the typical every day joe one sees in the office, walking down the sidewalk or shopping in a the retail outlets. Sad but true.

Below; Just one reason why I luv them like both curious/playful(good natured!) they are.

To know them is to luv them!

Russian propagandists should at least come to a single version of the Bucha events. They are using two contradictory versions of it. That it all was fake and staging. Or the killings were done by 'Ukrainian Nazis' to halt any peace negotiations with Russia.

Russian propagandists should at least come to a single version of the Bucha events. They are using two contradictory versions of it. That it all was fake and staging. Or the killings were done by 'Ukrainian Nazis' to halt any peace negotiations with Russia.
I'm certainly not a propagandist (basically I don't care much about what do you believe) but why do you think that those versions are that incompatible? Turn one: Russian forces came to Bucha and, cooperating with local guys, kill some pro-Kievan militants. Turn two: Russian forces leave Bucha, Kievan militants came in Bucha and kill some pro-Moscow "collaborants". Turn three: Zelenskiy got money from western partners and make stupid show (by staging and adding fakes) from all this mess.

What I do not believe is that Russian or Ukrainian regular forces were able just to kill random civilians on streets, or that Kievan regime was able to say truth about anything.

Last edited:
I'm certainly not a propagandist (basically I don't care much about what do you believe) but why do you think that those versions are that incompatible? Turn one: Russian forces came to Bucha and, cooperating with local guys, kill some pro-Kievan militants. Turn two: Russian forces leave Bucha, Kievan militants came in Bucha and kill some pro-Moscow "collaborants". Turn three: Zelenskiy got money from western partners and make stupid show (by staging and adding fakes) from all this mess.

What I do not believe is that Russian or Ukrainian regular forces were able just to kill random civilians on streets, or that Kievan regime was able to say truth about anything.
Because if it all was staged, then actual killings didn't happen, no matter who is accused for them. Not too complicated, is it?

Because if it all was staged, then actual killings didn't happen, no matter who is accused for them. Not too complicated, is it?
It's more the issue of definitions. Nobody denie that actual killing do happen during any conflict. But if, say, pro-Russian Taras (citizen of Ukraine and ethnic Ukrainian) was killed in Kiev by pro-Ukrainian neo-Nazy militants and his body was transported to Bucha just for show and prove of the Russian atrocities - it's fake and stage (even if pro-Ukrainian Neo-Nazy militant, killed Taras, was ethnic Russian).

It's more the issue of definitions. Nobody denie that actual killing do happen during any conflict. But if, say, pro-Russian Taras (citizen of Ukraine and ethnic Ukrainian) was killed in Kiev by pro-Ukrainian neo-Nazy militants and his body was transported to Bucha just for show and prove of the Russian atrocities - it's fake and stage (even if pro-Ukrainian Neo-Nazy militant, killed Taras, was ethnic Russian).
Try to catch up, Yuri. We are talking about killings specifically in Bucha. Intentional killings of civilians on the street, to be more specific.

Try to catch up, Yuri. We are talking about killings specifically in Bucha. Intentional killings of civilians on the street, to be more specific.
Intentional killing of random civilians on streets is stupidity. I'm pretty sure that it was not happened at all. Even Ukrainian regular forces can't be that stupid.

Intentional killing of random civilians on streets is stupidity. I'm pretty sure that it was not happened at all. Even Ukrainian regular forces can't be that stupid.
Stupidity, yes. But I am not so sure it didn't happen.

Forum List

Back