In my fourth attempt to get information, I ask forum Democrats to provide proof that Russia...

The problem is that Russia hacking our voting machines, Russia putting out fake news, several people close to Trump have lied about Russian contacts, sevreal people left because of it, several people getting money directly from Russia or Russian stooges, Trump telling Russia to find the emails Hillary deleted and they'll be rewarded, Russia hacking both political parties computers....none of that is proof of anything to you.

Not even 2 of them REGISTERING as Foreign agents isn't even proof of anything fishy at least.

Hell one guy received a friends hip award from Putin himself. BUT even that doesn't mean anything.

So when you say you've asked and never received an answer, the problem is that you don't accept any answer as being proof, circumstancial direct or even eye brow raising.
The problem is that Russia hacking our voting machines, Russia putting out fake news, several people close to Trump have lied about Russian contacts, sevreal people left because of it, several people getting money directly from Russia or Russian stooges, Trump telling Russia to find the emails Hillary deleted and they'll be rewarded, Russia hacking both political parties computers....none of that is proof of anything to you.

Not even 2 of them REGISTERING as Foreign agents isn't even proof of anything fishy at least.

Hell one guy received a friends hip award from Putin himself. BUT even that doesn't mean anything.

So when you say you've asked and never received an answer, the problem is that you don't accept any answer as being proof, circumstancial direct or even eye brow raising.

Blackrook stated that no one had offered any credible evidence that Trump had colluded with Russia to influence the election. . You just proved his point. You offered absolutely nothing. I will go over your “evidence” one point at a time.

You say: The problem is that Russia hacking our voting machine,

You're starting off with an outright lie and that does not bode well for you. Russia did not “hack” our voting machines . They didn't even try. Most people know that it is completely impossible for Russia to gain control of our voting machines and change votes. Even if they wanted to they couldn't. They did apparently hack into computers (that's easy to do) but everyone had better hope that Russia never develops the technology to hack electronics that are not connected to the Internet. If they do the US is toast. The military ramifications of such technologies are mind boggling. Bottom line, Russia did not hack into our voting machines. The technology to do that is non-existent. You didn't know all of this? Shame on you.

You say: Russia putting out fake news,

So what? If you think this is evidence that Trump colluded with Russia to fix the election there is something wrong with you This information has no evidentiary value of any kind. Yes, Russia puts out false information. Every country puts out false information and so do we. Hell our own government puts out false information to its own citizens. This information is completely irrelevant. You would have given as much usable information if you had posted your favorite chicken soup recipe instead.

You say: Several people close to Trump have lied about Russian contacts, several people left because of it, several people getting money directly from Russia or Russian stooges,

Even assuming that what you say is true, what other people do does not prove what Trump did or did not do. . It doesn't even prove that the people you're talking about were in anyway involved in the election. You score zero on this one.

You say: Trump telling Russia to find the emails Hillary deleted and they'll be rewarded,

That's your second outright lie. What Trump really said was, “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.” Trump says he hopes they find Hilary's missing emails. So do I and so does anyone who cares about this country and wants to expose those who act against our nation's best interests. The emails that have already been found show what a lying POS Hillary is. You can bet your derriere that the emails that were deleted had some jaw-dropping incriminating evidence. They were not emails about birthdays, anniversaries and the like. One does not use BleachBit to delete such trivial information. Besides, most people want to save memory-making personal emails, Finally, you appear to be suggesting that Trump said he would personally reward Russia. What he said was the the press would probable reward them

You say: Not even 2 of them REGISTERING as Foreign agents isn't even proof of anything fishy at least.

This has noting to do with Trump and nothing to do with the election. What's the weather forecast for Chicago for August 4, 2017? That information is just as relevant as what you have put forth.

You say: Hell one guy received a friends hip award from Putin himself. BUT even that doesn't mean anything

You're right; it doesn't mean anything. Why should it? Perhaps you forgot we were discussing the unfounded allegation that Trump colluded with Russia to fix the election. This has nothing to do with the subject. Only a fool would perceive the information you have given as being evidence of collusion. My heartfelt advice to you: don't apply for law school.

CONCLUSION: There is no evidence of any kind that Trump colluded with Russia for any purpose. Collusion is generally defined as, “secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others. There is no evidence that that Trump cooperated with Russia in this venture or offered them anything of value in exchange for illegally obtaining this information. People like you use the word “collusion” because it sounds bad.

You have offered nothing but lies and irrelevant information. The fact that you offered a number of such unfounded accusations does not strengthen your argument If you start with a pile of shit and add add ten more piles of shit, all you have is one big pile of shit. Likewise, when you take one baseless accusation and throw in a bunch of other baseless allegations you still end up with nothing. A thousand unfounded allegations are no more convincing than one.

The MSM lies and every informed person knows this. The MSM is borderline hysterical against Trump and every informed person knows this. Yet when they publish allegations from unnamed sources some people actually believe them. There is a word that describes such people and I say it unapologetically: dupes.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what question you're answering, but it's definitely not the on asked by the OP.

The OP is asking the question in a way that cannot be answered because "proof" is not required at this point in the investigation. Their is ample suspicious and nefarious behavior on the part of team Trump that makes our intelligence and law officials quite certain that a foreign government that Trump campaigned on pleasing although that specific government has hostile intent to us and our NATO allies.

Trump campaigned on disengaging from NATO. A real Putin pleaser that was. Did Trump collide with Putin? Let's find out. Let the proof fall where it may.

What are Trumpbots so afraid of to be starting threads based on rediculous questions for the left?

Republicans want a thourough investigation as well.

Please provide a link to prove any of what you have just said.

You can Google any of it if you wanted too. I'm not here to play this game with you. If you don't know any...ANY of that happened then you're not interested in information.

What you won't say is that NONE of that happened and ALL of it are lies because that puts you squarely against reality.

Do you believe Russia changed your vote?

This...is all you got. Sheesh. Notice again, no denials just deflections.

...influenced the election, or that Trump colluded with the Russians in influencing the election.

You can go to this link on this board--I am tired of coping and pasting it all of the time--and in this is a lot of information. Video's and links.
Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

What you won't find in the above link is the most recent news. Paul Manafort, Trumps former campaign manager was forced to register as a Foreign Agent by the Justice department two days ago. He apparently was working for the Russians in 2012--2014 receiving 17 million from them as an adviser regarding Russian/Ukraian and how to influence the United States--and this will tie into "More Trump advisers admit to meeting with the Russian Ambassador" in the above link the Evidence against Trump.
Paul Manafort retroactively registers with Justice Dept. as foreign agent
The story says he worked with a Ukranian political party on matters dealing with Ukranian politics. The story does not say he worked with the Russians to influence the American election.

Nice try.

If you know the story...then why did you ask me to link to a said story?

Answer: You're pretending you don't know information that you already know.

The Professor, post: 17632520
“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

The late Peter White operation involving Russians as reported by the WSJ is linked to Flynn and Flynn's son when the father was a member of Trump's campaign. The investigation is said to be following a similar lead.

New news this week.

This new info sheds more light on Trump's traitorous remark at that point in time in my opinion.

You want to see Clinton's emails. I want to know what Trump knew about Flynn and Peter White and when he knew it and why Trump told the Russians in the Oval Office he fired 'nutjob' Comey to take the pressure off from the Russia probe.

Telling the Russians in the Oval Office that Comey was a nutjob was traiterous in my opinion. It may not rise to a legal definition of traitor but it defines Trump's despicable unAmerican Character and his relentless penchant to be a buffoon.

In my fourth attempt to get information, I ask forum Democrats to provide proof that Russia...

Four times a moron.
The investigations have not concluded and no official findings have been released, dope.

Well, if I was a forum moderator, I think I would have conversation with the admin and other moderators to have all Trump-Russia threads put in the Conspiracy Theory section, because so far, that's all it is.

Suggesting that the entire Intel community, the Congress and the FBI are only engaged in a political witch hunt is the conspiracy.

Blackrook, post: 17631213
The story says he worked with a Ukranian political party on matters dealing with Ukranian politics. The story does not say he worked with the Russians to influence the American election.

You are a horrible defender of this thread's bogus questions.

The story says

"Manafort says in a Justice Department filing Tuesday that his firm, DMP International, received more than $17 million from the Party of Regions, the former pro-Russian ruling party in Ukraine, for consulting work from 2012 through 2014."

The intent of the story is that Manafort had unreported MONETARY ties to the Russian government's PRO-RUSSIAN political party in Ukraine for two years prior to the Trump for President campaign.

In case you don't know Putin's Oligarchs are deeply embedded into Ukrainian politics and ongoing civil war.

Manafort was actively and secretly taking money from the opposing side in the Ukraine conflct during the Obama Administration.

You can't whitewash the word Russian out of that report because it is quite obvious that it is there.

And it's quite obvious Manafort took unregistered money from official America and NATO adversaries in the Crimea and The Donbass war.

He was paid by Putin and pro-Russian political operatives in Ukraine prior to joining the Trump campaign.

That is a problem for team Trump. Worry about it.

What credentials or experience do you have to indicate you would recognize evidence if it were shown to you? Evidence is often circumstantial and often a matter of subjective opinion. That is how you are able to deny or ignore evidence that is presented as a response to your inquiries.
Individuals connected to trump lied about contacts with Russian officials and contacts, even to the point of signing and submitting national security applications. That is evidence, but what you are looking for is a smoking gun, so you reject this evidence.
My credentials are not the issue, your lack of evidence is the issue. And I note you have not provided me with a link to back up what you say. Surely, you must have something?
I just gave you something and as predicted, you go into denial and play stupid mode. Do you really need a link to show that trump associated got caught hiding meetings with Russian contacts? It's been front page news for months and the trump associates have admitted the contacts.
Your response indicates you are not serious or seeking an honest discussion. You obviously prefer a circle jerk kind of trash talking game with others who will agree with your opinions. Another truth bashing thread for the poorly informed and.or brainwashed cult of trump.
So someone talked to a Russian. Then what happened?
So, this is the play stupid mode I predicted for you would use.
I'm not playing stupid, I'm asking a legitimate question.

You must know that merely speaking to Russian officials is not a crime.

You must know something more about these conversations that make them illegal.

Please elaborate, and provide links.
lying about it under oath and before the FBI is a CRIME dearest.

If Russia helped Trump win the election, please explain what they're getting for their help.

Hillary Clinton took a bribe from the Russians and they gained a huge pile of uranium.

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

Wouldn't the Russians have preferred Hillary, since they already had a great working relationship?

This isn't the FOX News Facebook page.--if you're going to make claims like that--get a verifiable trusted link to go along with it, as was done for all the evidence you have been asking for that was given to you on post # 19 on this thread.

This is not about Hillary Clinton, this is about Trump.

Partisan politics often leads to seeing the truth, knowing the truth while still defending and promoting the lies. Go back to post # 19 and try again.

My credentials are not the issue, your lack of evidence is the issue.

Do you want any evidence that may exist to be uncovered and vetted thoroughly by FBI, CIA, the Justice Department and the Republican Controlled Congress?

Simple yes or no will do. My answer is yes. How is that a whacko conspiracy theory?

...influenced the election, or that Trump colluded with the Russians in influencing the election.

What do we know so far.

Analysis | 5 times Donald Trump’s team denied contact with Russia

More Trump advisers disclose meeting with Russia's ambassador - CNNPolitics.com
Comey says FBI began investigation into Russia meddling in July

In this 8 minute Fox News video--Shep Smith states that Trump surrogates where not only on the phone with the Russian ambassador but with Russian intelligence agents, including the very day that DNC databases were getting hacked into.

Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

John McCain wants to know why "we will not arm Ukranians against pro Russian Separatists" was put in the Republican platform at the RNC Convention". See above link--More Trump advisers disclose meeting with Russian Ambassador.

McCain states a lot more shoes to drop on the Russian investigation

Adam Schiff co-chair of the House Intelligence commitee had this to say.

Michael Flynn--currently under criminal investigation for committing a Felony by lying to the FBI. We find out he was acting as an undisclosed foreign agent while attending National Security briefings, being a paid lobbyist for Turkey and receiving payments from Russia. Who then asked for immunity against prosecution--stating "he has a story to tell." During the Senate hearing he pleaded the 5th.
Ironically enough, Obama warned Trump to not hire Flynn.
Flynn seeks immunity for testimony - CNNPolitics.com
Flynn reportedly lied to FBI about sanctions talk with Russian envoy
Flynn was paid to lobby for Turkey while attending Trump intel briefings: report
Trump adviser Flynn paid by multiple Russia-related entities, new records show
Michael Flynn will invoke 5th Amendment, won't comply with Senate's subpoena due to 'escalating public frenzy against him'
Obama warned Trump about hiring Flynn - CNNPolitics.com

Jeff Sessions: who recently offered up his resignation. Also accused of lying under oath to congress, for not disclosing that he had met with the Russian ambassador twice during the campaign season Now there is allegedly a 3rd time he did not disclose that he met with the Russian Ambassador.
Jeff Sessions spoke twice with Russian envoy during presidential campaign: Department of Justice
Sessions recuses himself from Russia investigations - CNNPolitics.com
Sources: Congress investigating another possible Sessions-Kislyak meeting - CNNPolitics.com
Jeff Sessions offered to quit during exchange with Trump - CNNPolitics.com

Jared Kushner: Trump's son-in-law who asked the Russian Ambassador for a direct private secure line to the Kremlin.
Washington Post: Kushner proposed secret communication channel with Kremlin - CNNPolitics.com

Trump fires FBI Director James Comey:
Trump fires FBI director James Comey - CNNPolitics.com

Trump admits to OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE in an NBC T.V interview with Lester Holt. Trump makes the statement that he fired Comey over the Russian investigation. Video link below "EXCLUSIVE."
Trump being investigated for possible obstruction of justice
EXCLUSIVE: President Trump reveals he asked Comey whether he was under investigation

Trump meets with the Russians in the Oval Office while he blocks out American media and lets Russian media in. In the process he gives the Russians highly sensitive classified information--that had never gone through the process of being declassified.
Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador

Trump Revealed Highly Classified Intelligence to Russia, in Break With Ally, Officials Say

donald-trump-russia-meeting-scandal-oval-office-comey-firing.jpg

White House furious after being trolled with Russia Oval Office photos - CNNPolitics.com

It appears that U.S. Intelligence sources warned Israeli Intelligence to not give sensitive information to Trump, out of concern that he was compromised by the Russians.
The source of the intel Trump shared with Russia reportedly was warned months ago not to give it to him

US spies 'warned Israel not to share intelligence with Trump'

James Comey leaks memo's and then testifies that Trump pressured him to drop the Flynn investigation, and called him about the Russian cloud hanging over his administration.
James Comey testimony: Trump asked me to let Flynn probe go - CNNPolitics.com

Robert Mueller is appointed special prosecutor:
Special counsel appointed in Russia probe - CNNPolitics.com

This has now gone from a congressional probe, and has turned into a criminal investigation.
http://nypost.com/2017/05/18/lindsey-graham-russia-probe-now-a-criminal-investigation/

Robert Mueller hires Michael Dreeben--criminal law expert.
Top criminal law expert joins special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia probe

Robert Mueller adds another investigation into Obstruction of Justice.
Wash. Post: Mueller investigating Trump for obstruction - CNNPolitics.com

In very recent news--Yesterday--Justice Department officials forced Trump's former campaign manager, Paul Manafort to register as a Foreign Agent. Apparently he worked for the Russians in 2012-2014 receiving 17 million from them.
Paul Manafort retroactively registers with Justice Dept. as foreign agent

In the coming weeks/months you'll hear more names mentioned: Jerad Kushner, Michael Flynn, Roger Stone, Paul Manafort, Carter Page & J.D. Gordon--and possibly more we haven't heard about yet.
James Clapper says Watergate scandal "pales" in comparison with Russian claims - CBS News

They don't move from congressional probes into criminal investigations without evidence of a crime being committed.

At any rate news will be coming out slower on this as Lindsey Graham explained. Since this is now a criminal investigation everyone will clam up and lawyer up--which is what they have been doing.

Yeah but if Blackrock covers his eyes then he can continue to say he's never seen this evidence. If he does see it he can pivot and just say none of that proof of anything with the "nuh uh" defense.

If that doesn't work then he'll pivot again over to baseless accusation's of other's doing worse but in those cases he doesn't need evidence or a smoking gun...Orwell called it "bellyfeel".

Do you believe Russia changed your vote?

This...is all you got. Sheesh. Notice again, no denials just deflections.
It was a simple question. Do you believe Russia changed your vote?

Forum List

Back