In my fourth attempt to get information, I ask forum Democrats to provide proof that Russia...

Blackrook, post: 17630907
...influenced the election, or that Trump colluded with the Russians in influencing the election.

"Influenced the election" is not a "proof" issue. It is a matter of opinion right now based on the actions we've seen from Trump's campaign officials and his appointments and Trump's own expressed praise of Putin, as well as the ongoing bi-partisan investigations in Congress and the justice department. Proof will be the result of the investigations.

Trump told the Russians he fired Comey to take the pressure off the investigations.

Just listen to the buffoon president. Nothing wrong with formed opinions based solely on what the clown in the Oval Office says and tweets.

Short answer: Your question is stupid during the start of a very serious investigation.
So when Obama started the latest scrap with the Ukraine by interfering with their elections, what did you do?

...influenced the election, or that Trump colluded with the Russians in influencing the election.

You can go to this link on this board--I am tired of coping and pasting it all of the time--and in this is a lot of information. Video's and links.
Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

What you won't find in the above link is the most recent news. Paul Manafort, Trumps former campaign manager was forced to register as a Foreign Agent by the Justice department two days ago. He apparently was working for the Russians in 2012--2014 receiving 17 million from them as an adviser regarding Russian/Ukraian and how to influence the United States--and this will tie into "More Trump advisers admit to meeting with the Russian Ambassador" in the above link the Evidence against Trump.
Paul Manafort retroactively registers with Justice Dept. as foreign agent
The story says he worked with a Ukranian political party on matters dealing with Ukranian politics. The story does not say he worked with the Russians to influence the American election.

Nice try.

The problem is that Russia hacking our voting machines, Russia putting out fake news, several people close to Trump have lied about Russian contacts, sevreal people left because of it, several people getting money directly from Russia or Russian stooges, Trump telling Russia to find the emails Hillary deleted and they'll be rewarded, Russia hacking both political parties computers....none of that is proof of anything to you.

Not even 2 of them REGISTERING as Foreign agents isn't even proof of anything fishy at least.

Hell one guy received a friends hip award from Putin himself. BUT even that doesn't mean anything.

So when you say you've asked and never received an answer, the problem is that you don't accept any answer as being proof, circumstancial direct or even eye brow raising.

/---- No evidence of any of that and Trump was joking about the emails on national TV you dimwit.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The problem is that Russia hacking our voting machines, Russia putting out fake news, several people close to Trump have lied about Russian contacts, sevreal people left because of it, several people getting money directly from Russia or Russian stooges, Trump telling Russia to find the emails Hillary deleted and they'll be rewarded, Russia hacking both political parties computers....none of that is proof of anything to you.

Not even 2 of them REGISTERING as Foreign agents isn't even proof of anything fishy at least.

Hell one guy received a friends hip award from Putin himself. BUT even that doesn't mean anything.

So when you say you've asked and never received an answer, the problem is that you don't accept any answer as being proof, circumstancial direct or even eye brow raising.
Do you believe Russia changed your vote?

/---- He couldn't vote. He's only 12.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You can go to this link on this board--I am tired of coping and pasting it all of the time--and in this is a lot of information. Video's and links.

What you won't find in the above link is the most recent news. Paul Manafort, Trumps former campaign manager was forced to register as a Foreign Agent by the Justice department two days ago. He apparently was working for the Russians in 2012--2014 receiving 17 million from them as an adviser regarding Russian/Ukraian and how to influence the United States--and this will tie into "More Trump advisers admit to meeting with the Russian Ambassador" in the above link the Evidence against Trump.
The Hillary gang grabbed a bunch of cash.

Did the Russians force you to change your vote?

What credentials or experience do you have to indicate you would recognize evidence if it were shown to you? Evidence is often circumstantial and often a matter of subjective opinion. That is how you are able to deny or ignore evidence that is presented as a response to your inquiries.
Individuals connected to trump lied about contacts with Russian officials and contacts, even to the point of signing and submitting national security applications. That is evidence, but what you are looking for is a smoking gun, so you reject this evidence.
My credentials are not the issue, your lack of evidence is the issue. And I note you have not provided me with a link to back up what you say. Surely, you must have something?
I just gave you something and as predicted, you go into denial and play stupid mode. Do you really need a link to show that trump associated got caught hiding meetings with Russian contacts? It's been front page news for months and the trump associates have admitted the contacts.
Your response indicates you are not serious or seeking an honest discussion. You obviously prefer a circle jerk kind of trash talking game with others who will agree with your opinions. Another truth bashing thread for the poorly informed and.or brainwashed cult of trump.
So someone talked to a Russian. Then what happened?
So, this is the play stupid mode I predicted for you would use.

What credentials or experience do you have to indicate you would recognize evidence if it were shown to you? Evidence is often circumstantial and often a matter of subjective opinion. That is how you are able to deny or ignore evidence that is presented as a response to your inquiries.
Individuals connected to trump lied about contacts with Russian officials and contacts, even to the point of signing and submitting national security applications. That is evidence, but what you are looking for is a smoking gun, so you reject this evidence.
My credentials are not the issue, your lack of evidence is the issue. And I note you have not provided me with a link to back up what you say. Surely, you must have something?
I just gave you something and as predicted, you go into denial and play stupid mode. Do you really need a link to show that trump associated got caught hiding meetings with Russian contacts? It's been front page news for months and the trump associates have admitted the contacts.
Your response indicates you are not serious or seeking an honest discussion. You obviously prefer a circle jerk kind of trash talking game with others who will agree with your opinions. Another truth bashing thread for the poorly informed and.or brainwashed cult of trump.
Like wipe? With a cloth?

I'm not playing stupid, I'm asking a legitimate question.

You must know that merely speaking to Russian officials is not a crime.

You must know something more about these conversations that make them illegal.

Please elaborate, and provide links.

It doesn't matter if the Russians changed a single vote. Collusiion with a foreign adversary to interfere into an American Election is Treason.

It doesn't matter if the Russians changed a single vote. Collusiion with a foreign adversary to interfere into an American Election is Treason.
If you say so. All I'm asking for is evidence. This is the fourth time I've asked, and so far you have provided me with nothing.

If it looks like collusion, smells like collusion, if Trump acts like he has something to hide, then we have an investigation for the safety of the United States. That's how it works.

You'll have to spend a little more time than 2 seconds on post # 19 on this thread & you can watch video's and read links and get answers to every question. No one is here to babysit you.

Well, how long have the Democrats been accusing Trump of colluding with the Russians to steal the election?

I believe it's been more than six months.

And I've tried, four times now, to get just a smidgen of evidence that these allegations are true, and every time I hit a brick wall.

Simply put, there is no evidence that this happened, which leads me to the inexorable conclusion that the allegations are false.

If it looks like collusion, smells like collusion, if Trump acts like he has something to hide, then we have an investigation for the safety of the United States. That's how it works.
Then prove it.

If you say so. All I'm asking for is evidence. This is the fourth time I've asked, and so far you have provided me with nothing.

I am not going to hold your hand or babysit you. If you want to find out what the evidence is you're going to have to watch videos and read links that are on Post number # 19 on this thread. It's going to take you awhile, and when you actually know something come back and ask about what you don't understand.

Then they begged for immunity. Do keep up.

Forum List

Back