in new pro-Liz ad, Dick Cheney says in our nation's history there has never been an individual that's been a greater threat to our republic than Trump

I'm doing great. I kicked your ass. Pull that shit on someone else.
Your “whatever” dismissal says it all. It’s not an ass kicking when you need to hide behind a “whatever”. You call me a liar, couldn’t back it up by show an example of me lying, so you called Dems liars and then called me a dem. That’s not a winning argument. It’s a cop out. Do better

Your “whatever” dismissal says it all. It’s not an ass kicking when you need to hide behind a “whatever”. You call me a liar, couldn’t back it up by show an example of me lying, so you called Dems liars and then called me a dem. That’s not a winning argument. It’s a cop out. Do better
Can I have some nice balsamic vinaigrette with that word salad? Thanks.

I'm doing great and you know it. Poor baby.

Dick Cheney is a patriot. Donald Trump is not. i still think Liz will get blown out on primary day though lol...maybe a presidential run in 2024?

FZV2LBGX0AQ0KM5

How does this help Liz Cheney’s campaign? She’s not running against Trump.

Forum List

Back