in new pro-Liz ad, Dick Cheney says in our nation's history there has never been an individual that's been a greater threat to our republic than Trump

Liz Cheney for VP!!!! ---well ---not likely---but it would be good---
donald/Liz

I’m not going for insults. I find it more fullfilling just to school you in good old fashion debate and call out your lies. You make that easy. Empty insults don’t really mean anything to anybody. Waste of time.
You sure are trying hard to convince me otherwise.

Try harder.

Yes, you do play team games. You're just not able to admit it.
Whatever man, you’re copping out and hiding behind the team game insults cause you can’t debate me straight up. That’s weak as hell

in new pro-Liz ad, Dick Cheney says in our nation's history there has never been an individual that's been a greater threat to our republic than Trump​

Folks should always clear their political choices with washed up war criminals.

Dick has harsher words for Trump than he ever did for Obama. ridiculous!

i didn't see one video of Dick Cheney condemning FISA Abuse, and condemning FBI agents hiding evidence that they framed Carter Page as a Russian spy.

FZcyaSQUYAEXed0

It was only 15 short years ago when Dick Cheney was the most hated by the Left and their party was still cashing checks from Donald Trump.

The best thing about the Cheney-Trump spat is it got the Left to cut their bullshit about Cheney bring a war criminal.

Forum List

Back