in new pro-Liz ad, Dick Cheney says in our nation's history there has never been an individual that's been a greater threat to our republic than Trump

Do you support the January 6th Committee?
It’s politically overblown like all congressional “investigations” but it brought some valid info to the surface. I’m all for transparency so if Trumps lies and bullshit gets exposed by his own people then I see that part of it as a good thing.

It’s politically overblown like all congressional “investigations” but it brought some valid info to the surface. I’m all for transparency so if Trumps lies and bullshit gets exposed by his own people then I see that part of it as a good thing.
What's the valid info that we didn't know?

What's the valid info that we didn't know?
It confirmed that Trump planned for a mob to protest the capital and push for the overthrow of the election. Once things got violent Trump did not think it went too far he waited and watched which tells me he hoped that they would succeed and wasn’t about to try to stop them. That’s borderline criminal and absolutely disqualifying from future office in my eyes.

My hope of hopes is Biden runs for a second term. However, I still believe he isn't gonna finish this one.

Forum List

Back