in new pro-Liz ad, Dick Cheney says in our nation's history there has never been an individual that's been a greater threat to our republic than Trump

I got to thinking, Biden voted to go to Iraq.

He is one of them as well.

No wonder Biden and Cheney continue to stick together like glue.

Dick Cheney is a patriot. Donald Trump is not. i still think Liz will get blown out on primary day though lol...maybe a presidential run in 2024?

FZV2LBGX0AQ0KM5

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!.... Okay NOW you want to believe Dick Cheney???

JHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Well apparently some Genius here thinks the liberals consider him a hero. I’m still waiting for an explanation for that…

The libs SHOULD consider Cheney a hero. He is saluting his daughter for working to prevent President Trump from reascending the throne, ensuring the reelection of Sleepy Joe.

Considering the attacks guys of Biden's ilk have made on him over the years, that's quite a move to actually support them.

The anti Trumpers love anyone who is against Trump, even a man they called Hitler a few years ago. Fascinating.
Yeah, well I don’t think your very qualified to be proclaiming who other people love. You’re proven to be clueless in that category

Trump was simply fighting the way the Left fights.
Well that’s an interesting take on it. Do you think the “Left” fights in an admirable and respectable way? If so then I’d understand praise for trump. If not, then praise for trump is hypocrisy.

Well that’s an interesting take on it. Do you think the “Left” fights in an admirable and respectable way? If so then I’d understand praise for trump. If not, then praise for trump is hypocrisy.
Trump won by fighting back, something not done till he came to fight.

Why?

Cuz it works.

I'm not trying to assess the morality of it, because when it comes to politics morality is the furthest thing from anyone's mind.

It's just power the sociopaths that fight over it are concerned about.

The left fights in a nasty, vile hypocritical manner. The right is finally doing the same.

I say we send Dick and Trump out together on a hunting expedition.

Why should we fight each other over this?

We will then see who the bigger coward is.

I say we send Dick and Trump out together on a hunting expedition.

Why should we fight each other over this?

We will then see who the bigger coward is.
Gotta admire a guy who shoots a lawyer in the face with a shotgun and gets by with it.

Remember how the Press, Hollywood and the Democrats relentlessly attacked Bush and Cheney?
Now Cheney and Bush are kissing their asses.
There was no insurrection.
There was no plot for an insurrection.
This is just another CRAZY Left Wing conspiracy and smear campaign, and Bush and Cheney are helping them.
Bush and Cheney should feel ashamed of their "foul souls".

So funny to watch you clueless, syncophat, cultist MAGATS eating your own in trying to rush to your Fuhrer's defense.

DEFEND AND MAKE EXCUSES FOR DONALD TRUMP NO MATTER WHAT!

Just PRICELESS to watch!
Now, why don't you tell us how you really feel "MagicMike". ( I can't say it without snickering in my mind)

Remember how the Press, Hollywood and the Democrats relentlessly attacked Bush and Cheney?
Now Cheney and Bush are kissing their asses.
There was no insurrection.
There was no plot for an insurrection.
This is just another CRAZY Left Wing conspiracy and smear campaign, and Bush and Cheney are helping them.
Bush and Cheney should feel ashamed of their "foul souls".
Nope, I say the Viking almost took over the government

We were so close!

A Reporter should ask Cheney if he thinks that Obama broke the law when he used the FBI, DOJ and the FISA court to spy on Trump's campaign.
Ask Cheney if thinks that Pelosi's Muller investigation was really just a smear campaign.
Ak Cheney if Pelosi's two impeachments of Trump were legitimate.

Trump won by fighting back, something not done till he came to fight.

Why?

Cuz it works.

I'm not trying to assess the morality of it, because when it comes to politics morality is the furthest thing from anyone's mind.

It's just power the sociopaths that fight over it are concerned about.
Trump started just as many fights as he “fought back” the punch back harder phrase was just another tagline. Not accurate or truthful.

You can excuse that behavior all you want. I’m gonna call it wrong no matter who does it.

Forum List

Back