In normal world, this is known as "fraud".

Mar-A-Lago
Trump's claim: $612 million
Actual value: $27.6 million
LOL. Yea, Mar-A-Lago is only worth $27.6 million.

Here is what a $28 million property looks like in Palm Beach:

IMG_4877.jpeg

All this is just ignorant.....

If I apply for a loan then of course I'm going to strive to make my collateral as appealing as possible. Then it's up to be bank to do their due diligence to make sure the collateral can cover the loan in case of default.

Evidently the banks were fine with the deals, the loans were paid-off, and the banks made something around 100 million when all tallied up.

In fact Trump helped others get loans.....The banks then had that 100M to loan to other folks to expand their businesses..

All this is just ignorant.....

If I apply for a loan then of course I'm going to strive to make my collateral as appealing as possible. Then it's up to be bank to do their due diligence to make sure the collateral can cover the loan in case of default.

And if they don't the taxpayers have a valid reason to step in.

Evidently the banks were fine with the deals, the loans were paid-off, and the banks made something around 100 million when all tallied up.

In fact Trump helped others get loans.....The banks then had that 100M to loan to other folks to expand their businesses..

The banks had no problem misrepresenting many things. Goldman Sachs were selling investments they knew were about to blow up as good investments.

In Normal World, when you overstate the value of your holdings on official documents for the purpose of obtaining loans, that's known as "fraud". When you VASTLY overstate them, that's known as "another day in TrumpWorld™".

Defrauding people is "bad" It's "dishonest". People who commit fraud are "lying".

Here are just a few examples of how Trump commits fraud on financial documents to MAKE IT SEEM that he has a LOT more money than he does.

Trump Tower Triplex
Trump's claim: 30,000 sq ft
Actual appraisal: 10,996 sq ft

Seven Springs Estate Value
Trump's claim: $291 million
Actual appraisal: $30 million

40 Wall Street
Trump's claim: $527 million
Actual appraisal: $220 million

Mar-A-Lago

TNGC Briarcliff and TNGC LA
Trump's claim: $73 million
Actual value: $16 million

============

So I guess the question is, why are his followers so willing to overlook blatant fraud like this? Would any of you like to answer that question?

Let the deflection and personal attacks begin!

Source: Page 21 and beyond, DocumentCloud
7 years and these brain dead cowards are so terrified of Trump they can't stop making up bullshit about him and crying. Cry cry cry cry cry cry, it's all they can do. Go home to mommy traitor.

Holy crap, that's not even close. He's ASKING just NINE MILLION MORE.

Obviously you don't understand NUMBERS.

Seriously, Trumpster, I'm embarrassed for you.
Yea, he’s asking well over $30 million for a property that is a 3800 sq ft home.

Trump’s property is a castle that was built by the Heinz family that is 50,000 sq ft. The two are not even comparable.

Apparently you are too dumb to know actual prices versus tax assessment prices on property.

So I guess the question is, why are his followers so willing to overlook blatant fraud like this? Would any of you like to answer that question?
I'm told the Fed is the biggest ponzi scheme on this rock Mac

It's no less 'fraudulent' in the sense of the upper 1% screwing anything beneath them , or Trump ,or Congress, or any given Gov official doing so.....

We don't overlook it though , there's very little in the way of 'complaint dept' when one is simply complaining to a den of thieves greasing each others ride.........

Those that try and speak truth to power amount to no more than an exercise in futility....~S~

In Normal World, when you overstate the value of your holdings on official documents for the purpose of obtaining loans, that's known as "fraud". When you VASTLY overstate them, that's known as "another day in TrumpWorld™".

Defrauding people is "bad" It's "dishonest". People who commit fraud are "lying".

Here are just a few examples of how Trump commits fraud on financial documents to MAKE IT SEEM that he has a LOT more money than he does.

Trump Tower Triplex

40 Wall Street

Mar-A-Lago

============

So I guess Trump’s lenders were so stupid they didn’t do their own appraisals but counted on what Trump told them his property was worth.

I doubt if I could get away with that.

fraud, last i checked, is a crime.
It's only a crime if one is tried and convicted for it.

If there is no victim there is no crime.

How did the State of NY become a victim of fraud?

Let's not forget no bank or insurance co or individual is suing for fraud.

by running, trump chooses to represent the numerous persons who also commit such fraudulent acts. are you suggesting that "rich people do this all the time" is an excuse?
yes i am.....the only reason trump has this throw at him is because he is running for president.....otherwise you would not even hear about this....the wealthy live in their own world and have different rules that they get away with because of that wealth,,,,including many of those assholes in congress....

It's only a crime if one is tried and convicted for it.

If there is no victim there is no crime.

How did the State of NY become a victim of fraud?

Let's not forget no bank or insurance co or individual is suing for fraud.
murder is a crime no matter if charges are ever pressed. fraud is as well. assumption of innocence rests on the alleged perp, not the crime itself.

Trump Tower Triplex

40 Wall Street

Mar-A-Lago

============

/----/Did you read the disclaimer that was attached to the apprasials?

No matter how much some asset valuations appear exaggerated, analysts say, financial statements that were provided to lenders contain ample warning that the numbers don’t necessarily meet GAAP.
“We have compiled the accompanying statement of financial condition of Donald J. Trump,” one disclaimer says. “We have not audited or reviewed [them] … The effects of the departures from accounting principles generally accepted in the United States … have not been determined.”

And if they don't the taxpayers have a valid reason to step in.

The banks had no problem misrepresenting many things. Goldman Sachs were selling investments they knew were about to blow up as good investments.
And that has shit-all to do with anything as it regards Trump's loans. The loans were paid back in full under the terms of the loans. End of story.

Blah, maybe it has to do with leftists never owning anything worth a shit to put up for collateral because everything that they own is leveraged to the max due to poor life choices.

If it was anyone but Trump it would not even register in your small and TDS addled minds.

Forum List

Back