In normal world, this is known as "fraud".

All the evidence is not in yet. The House committees are still gathering it. It does seem obvious to intelligent people that the Biden family was profiting from selling Joe Biden’s influence. What else could they have been selling.

I am sick and tired of electing people to represent me and finding our they are using their position to become rich beyond belief. It is disgusting to find they are making decisions to help those who pay them the big bucks rather than the people who voted for them.

So? They still haven't found anything on him yet. That may change. It may not. But so far, they got nothin'.

So? They still haven't found anything on him yet. That may change. It may not. But so far, they got nothin'.
Actually at this point they have more evidence of Joe Biden’s malfeasance than they ever had of Trump colluding with Putin. We should have a competent and totally independent investigator looking into the situation but unfortunately it does seem the DOJ and FBI are corrupt at the top.

DOJ ordered Hunter Biden investigators to 'remove any reference' to Joe Biden in FARA probe warrant: House GOPThey​

Link …MSN

Haha well no, a civil suit can still mean damages and it still cost money to litigated

And no, weaponizing the govt to sue and after political rivals is something to worry about

just like it’s something to worry about that low informed dembots like you, that don’t know the difference between a civil case and criminal case, and openly spread lies and disinformation can vote

I care less. Trump is getting a taste of what others came to him over and he turned his back on them.

Mistake.

In Normal World, when you overstate the value of your holdings on official documents for the purpose of obtaining loans, that's known as "fraud". When you VASTLY overstate them, that's known as "another day in TrumpWorld™".

Defrauding people is "bad" It's "dishonest". People who commit fraud are "lying".

Here are just a few examples of how Trump commits fraud on financial documents to MAKE IT SEEM that he has a LOT more money than he does.

Trump Tower Triplex
Trump's claim: 30,000 sq ft
Actual appraisal: 10,996 sq ft

Seven Springs Estate Value
Trump's claim: $291 million
Actual appraisal: $30 million

40 Wall Street
Trump's claim: $527 million
Actual appraisal: $220 million

Mar-A-Lago
Trump's claim: $612 million
Actual value: $27.6 million

TNGC Briarcliff and TNGC LA
Trump's claim: $73 million
Actual value: $16 million

============

So I guess the question is, why are his followers so willing to overlook blatant fraud like this? Would any of you like to answer that question?

Let the deflection and personal attacks begin!

Source: Page 21 and beyond, DocumentCloud
I doubt any of those are accurate. I simply do not believe that big lenders let that kind of money go without checking it themselves. Trump's behavior is no surprise....it is quite common in fact but I digress. There is no real world scenario where that kind of deficit gets by the lender. Somebody is dreaming here.

doubt any of those are accurate. I simply do not believe that big lenders let that kind of money go without checking it themselves.
So what? You have no education or experience in any related field. No, you didn't intuitively become an expert on large scale commercial lending just by thinking real hard for 30 seconds.

In Normal World, when you overstate the value of your holdings on official documents for the purpose of obtaining loans, that's known as "fraud". When you VASTLY overstate them, that's known as "another day in TrumpWorld™".

Defrauding people is "bad" It's "dishonest". People who commit fraud are "lying".

Here are just a few examples of how Trump commits fraud on financial documents to MAKE IT SEEM that he has a LOT more money than he does.

Trump Tower Triplex
Trump's claim: 30,000 sq ft
Actual appraisal: 10,996 sq ft

Seven Springs Estate Value
Trump's claim: $291 million
Actual appraisal: $30 million

40 Wall Street
Trump's claim: $527 million
Actual appraisal: $220 million

Mar-A-Lago
Trump's claim: $612 million
Actual value: $27.6 million

TNGC Briarcliff and TNGC LA
Trump's claim: $73 million
Actual value: $16 million

============

So I guess the question is, why are his followers so willing to overlook blatant fraud like this? Would any of you like to answer that question?

Let the deflection and personal attacks begin!

Source: Page 21 and beyond, DocumentCloud
Your valuations on your post are high suspect as to the actual values. You might try different sources.

But in a normal world the seller or borrower can value his/her property at any amount he/she wants to and it is NOT in any way fraud. And no lender is going to take the seller or borrower's word for it but will do their own appraisal.

There is essentially no way to defraud a lender by overvaluing real properties.

So what? You have no education or experience in any related field. No, you didn't intuitively become an expert on large scale commercial lending just by thinking real hard for 30 seconds.
Actually I do have experience. The descrepancies are simply unrealistic. It wouldn't surprise me if Trump tried it....but no lending institution is going to leverage 10 to 1 on a secured loan. It just doesn't happen.

Forum List

Back