In normal world, this is known as "fraud".

In cult fatasyland.
Kid
You post up until about8am and then the bus gets you. Not a peep until around 4pm when the bus drops you off
You well may be the most famous lib loon poster in here for being completely out of your league.

You must have missed the part where I told you, multiple times, that I have no interest in your cult fantasies, your pathetic whataboutism, or your links you don't read.
But you are a happy sheeple living in your Democratic Party cult defending the worst and quite possibly the most corrupt President in our nation’s history, Joe Biden.

Doesn't show Biden committed any crimes.

Poor cons. :itsok:
All the evidence is not in yet. The House committees are still gathering it. It does seem obvious to intelligent people that the Biden family was profiting from selling Joe Biden’s influence. What else could they have been selling.

I am sick and tired of electing people to represent me and finding our they are using their position to become rich beyond belief. It is disgusting to find they are making decisions to help those who pay them the big bucks rather than the people who voted for them.

But you are a happy sheeple living in your Democratic Party cult defending the worst and quite possibly the most corrupt President in our nation’s history, Joe Biden.

Nobody cares about this weird cult crybabying.

Hilarious thing to say, since you have exactly zero.

Looks to me like all the evidence is in: all zero of it.
The fact that you say there is zero evidence shows how dedicated you are to being a good sheeple and member of the Democratic Party cult.

What to know about Republican allegations, evidence in the Biden impeachment inquiry​

Link …MSN

There is zero evidence of any wrongdoing by Joe Biden.

That's why you can't describe any.

That's why you have to say dumb shit like, "It's coming".
Well time will tell.

Biden assured us that he never talked about business with Hunter. That was a lie. Biden has also told us that he has no involvement with Hunter’s business and no profits from it. In a few weeks we will find that is a lie too.

I say, “it’s coming because it is.”

Well, I guess that means Trump is all good with no worries.
Haha well no, a civil suit can still mean damages and it still cost money to litigated

And no, weaponizing the govt to sue and after political rivals is something to worry about

just like it’s something to worry about that low informed dembots like you, that don’t know the difference between a civil case and criminal case, and openly spread lies and disinformation can vote

Forum List

Back