In normal world, this is known as "fraud".

These Trumpsters are bordering on madness.
kh6fumm53esb1.jpg

How is accusing you of being a sheeple whining? It is stating a fact.

Higher up you accused me of belonging to a cult. Usually Democrats accuse others of what they are guilty of and once again that is true.

I’m sure the idea of Democratic hypocrisy did not originate with him, but Tucker Carlsonexpressed it perfectly this summer when the “nonviolent” left was threatening to stab Mitch McConnell in the heart because he didn’t support gun control:

“Almost everything the left says these days is projection. They accuse you of exactly what they’re doing.”

With that in mind, it is time to look at the latest leftist trope against conservatives and see just how it fits Democrats themselves. This time it is the virulent accusation that Trump supporters are members of a cult — all 63 million of us!

It’s hard to know who started it for sure, but over the last month, the “cult” meme has been repeated by no less than CNN’s Brian Stelter, Dan Rather, Anthony Scaramucci, and the Washington Post’s Dana Milbank. Possibly that’s because a former cult member cashed in with a book called “The Cult of Trump.” Steve Hassan, a onetime “Moonie” who escaped the Unification Church’s clutches in the 1970s, sees President Trump as typical of cult leaders, and shared his fears with Stelter on the latter’s comically named “Reliable Sources” show.

“We can start with the pathological lying, which is characteristic of destructive cult leaders,” Hassan told Stelter. “The blaming others and never taking responsibility for his own failures and faults. Shunning and kicking out anyone who raises questions or concerns about his own behavior.”

snip

Now consider the monolithic thinking promoted by the left. Is there any room for dissent or discussion within the Democratic Party about the value of preserving life within the womb? Not if you believe what Elizabeth Warren said in the last Democratic debate: "I believe that abortion rights are human rights. I believe that they are also economic rights. And protecting the right of a woman to be able to make decisions about her own body is fundamentally what we do and what we stand for as a Democratic Party."

Throw in the lockstep positions on guaranteed health care, open borders, gun control, climate change, and LGBTQ rights, and you have the makings of a cult-like environment where nonconformity is not tolerated. Again, consider the case of presidential candidate Gabbard, who has been shunned by the Democratic establishment because of her refusal to toe the party line on endless overseas wars. Bad girl!

How is accusing you of being a sheeple whining? It is stating a fact.

Higher up you accused me of belonging to a cult. Usually Democrats accuse others of what they are guilty of and once again that is true.

I’m sure the idea of Democratic hypocrisy did not originate with him, but Tucker Carlsonexpressed it perfectly this summer when the “nonviolent” left was threatening to stab Mitch McConnell in the heart because he didn’t support gun control:

“Almost everything the left says these days is projection. They accuse you of exactly what they’re doing.”

With that in mind, it is time to look at the latest leftist trope against conservatives and see just how it fits Democrats themselves. This time it is the virulent accusation that Trump supporters are members of a cult — all 63 million of us!

It’s hard to know who started it for sure, but over the last month, the “cult” meme has been repeated by no less than CNN’s Brian Stelter, Dan Rather, Anthony Scaramucci, and the Washington Post’s Dana Milbank. Possibly that’s because a former cult member cashed in with a book called “The Cult of Trump.” Steve Hassan, a onetime “Moonie” who escaped the Unification Church’s clutches in the 1970s, sees President Trump as typical of cult leaders, and shared his fears with Stelter on the latter’s comically named “Reliable Sources” show.

“We can start with the pathological lying, which is characteristic of destructive cult leaders,” Hassan told Stelter. “The blaming others and never taking responsibility for his own failures and faults. Shunning and kicking out anyone who raises questions or concerns about his own behavior.”

snip

Now consider the monolithic thinking promoted by the left. Is there any room for dissent or discussion within the Democratic Party about the value of preserving life within the womb? Not if you believe what Elizabeth Warren said in the last Democratic debate: "I believe that abortion rights are human rights. I believe that they are also economic rights. And protecting the right of a woman to be able to make decisions about her own body is fundamentally what we do and what we stand for as a Democratic Party."

Throw in the lockstep positions on guaranteed health care, open borders, gun control, climate change, and LGBTQ rights, and you have the makings of a cult-like environment where nonconformity is not tolerated. Again, consider the case of presidential candidate Gabbard, who has been shunned by the Democratic establishment because of her refusal to toe the party line on endless overseas wars. Bad girl!
. Nobody is interested in your whining or your pathetic whatboutusm. Sorry.

So will NYAG start suing people who successfully file tax certiorari?

Will she claw back the tax reductions, or does this only apply to the former President?

Hey Einstein, here's a cut and paste of a post of mine from another thread. You're welcome:

=====

Just for the record, because this appears to be the big "point" being made by the Trumpsters:

The "victim" in this case is The State of New York. That's how it works. A state can bring a case on its own when its laws are broken.

In specific, the state has created and maintained laws governing financial reporting and is alleging that those laws have been broken. You do not need a poor little victim to prosecute the case. The state can enforce its laws. This is how it is done.

I'm sure talk radio and MAGA TV and the MAGA internet aren't mentioning this -- hell, they probably don't even KNOW it -- but it's true.
So of course, you have nothing. As usual. Hey dumbfuck, show where the state was defrauded. The bank and insurance companies do the valuations. And NOT ONE has claimed any fraud. Thus NO victim so no case. James can’t claim fraud when the institutions involved say none of this shit happened. But in your bubble, facts and the law don’t matter. Laugh and run away now know nothing.

These Trumpsters are bordering on madness.
No, just outing you and the fact that you are a know nothing retard who doesn’t know banks and insurance companies do their own assessments. You also think Florida businesses pay taxes in New York. And you still can’t find any victim of “fraud”. You and Flaming Farts should STFU before embarrassing yourselves further. But you won’t.....

Educated, successful people like me have jobs.

And then there's you, monitoring strangers on message boards, 24/7. The incel way.
^^ blatant lie. You have no job, no life, and no clue. Projecting your incel status too. Not that’s anybody’s surprised at that....

So of course, you have nothing. As usual. Hey dumbfuck, show where the state was defrauded. The bank and insurance companies do the valuations. And NOT ONE has claimed any fraud. Thus NO victim so no case. James can’t claim fraud when the institutions involved say none of this shit happened. But in your bubble, facts and the law don’t matter. Laugh and run away now know nothing.
Sure thing, counselor.

Forum List

Back