In normal world, this is known as "fraud".

Um the judge isnā€™t the one saying itā€™s a crime. This is a civil case

You made the claimā€¦

I care less. Pretty much the same way Trump did when people came to him complaining.

Let's do some math!

Trump is saying the Mar A Lago is worth $1.5 billion.

In 2020, he SAID that it was worth $20.6 million.

Dang! That's an increase of 7,181.55%!

He's amazing!

:spinner:

Sources:

Trump also does insurance fraud.

You got me.
I think it's akin to the mortgage ripoff they did 15 years ago.
He also does hole-in-one contest fraud. He was fined for it.

I care less. Pretty much the same way Trump did when people came to him complaining.
If you care less, then why did you make the comment and post?

haha and what? Trump? what does he have to do with your actions here? what are you even talking about? pathetic

He also does hole-in-one contest fraud. He was fined for it.
The contestā€™s rules stipulated that the shot had to travel at least 150 yards, and according to The Post, tournament organizers had set up the tee short of the mark.

When reached for comment, Jason Miller, a senior spokesperson for the Trump campaign, issued a statement to GOLF.com denying The Postā€˜s allegations and attacking the paper, its reporter and Hillary Clinton.

SO.......................Hillary was the official tee setter for Trump's golf scam?

I knew she was.

Tax assessment value is never anywhere near actual value. Everyone knows that, but you have to be a dumb c*nt about it.

That's exactly right, someone would have to be a real dumb ass not to see this.

The tax assessment value here in Mercer County tend to be about 10% of the market value. In other jurisdictions, that's true as well.

In any event, banks who are loaning money or insurance companies who are writing policies make their own appraisals of what the insured property is worth or whether the collateral is sufficient for a loan. They don't just take the customer's word for it.

Well, we've learned that blatantly lying on financial documents is just fine.

That has some massive implications, but it's okay, because there are no victims.

One guy is dragging us lower and lower, because he's being allowed to. Quite the role model.

So the NYAG will now prosecute ANYONE who lies on any financial document?

Did Joe report all his 10% on his Income tax forms?

Let's do some math!

Trump is saying the Mar A Lago is worth $1.5 billion.

In 2020, he SAID that it was worth $20.6 million.

Dang! That's an increase of 7,181.55%!

He's amazing!

:spinner:

Sources:
Only data i care about is tax accessment which is what??

So who is the judge to decide itsvalue if the state of Florida decides??

NY is using this victimless so called crime to steal money and play politics. Banks were repayed skippy. Taxes for business in Florida go to Florida not NY moonbat.

Well anyways. You just be your TDS self

Some hippy judge does not get to implement his views on how the bank was harmed or defrauded when the bank itself make no such claims And have great power beforehand to prevent harm from coming to them. This imbecile Monday morning quarterback ā€œjudgeā€ feels he needs to address the ā€œharmā€ that the bank did not experience. Nice Nanny feelings boy.

Some hippy judge does not get to implement his views on how the bank was harmed or defrauded when the bank itself make no such claims And have great power beforehand to prevent harm from coming to them
Actually, he does.

Maybe you aren't familiar with what judges do.

They render...

...wait for it...

... their opinions.

Forum List

Back