In normal world, this is known as "fraud".

No it isn't.

Cool link you didn't read.
I did...this jumped right out at me

"Evidence obtained by Committee Republicans reveals Joe Biden lied to the American people about his involvement in his family’s business schemes. The Biden family business model is built on Joe Biden’s political career and connections with Joe Biden as the ‘chairman of the board.’ Biden family members sold access for profit around the world to the detriment of American interests. If President Biden is compromised by deals with foreign adversaries and they are impacting his decision making, this is a threat to national security. The American people deserve transparency and accountability about the Biden family’s influence peddling"

No it isn't.

Cool link you didn't read.
As I said more evidence is coming every week.

Of course, if you plan to impeach a President with a Senate controlled by his party you best have irrefutable evidence. We are not at that point yet. We have evidence and plenty of it but not quite irrefutable evidence linking Joe to profiting from his malfeasance.

An old adage is where there is smoke there is fire.

There is enough smoke coming from the activities of the Biden Crime Family to rival the smoke from the Canadian forest fires (which has made it all the way to Florida).

snip

The question is, did the president know? Did he encourage this type of corruption?” Turley said during questioning by Representative Glenn Grothman (R., Wis.). “You have to begin with the recognition that what Hunter Biden and his associates were doing was corrupt.”

Grothman went on to ask Turley whether there was any precedent for the scale of foreign influence peddling Biden is alleged to have participated in.

“Influence peddling is the favorite form of corruption in Washington D.C., and this city is awash in it,” Turley responded. “But have I seen anything of this size and complexity? No.”

Grothman also asked if the House is “obligated to have this inquiry.”

“I believe it is your duty to determine if the president is involved in what is a known form of corruption,” Turley said. “I believe many people have accepted this was influence peddling in its rawest form.”

Just a shameless, embarrassing lie.

In fact, you don't even believe it. You just say what you think you're supposed to say.

Lots of that going around, these days.
If anybody is saying what he thinks he is supposed to say, it’s you.

You are an excellent Joe Biden Sheeple.

1696530595079.jpeg

One of the first things Joe did when he took office was to stop building Trump’s fence on the Mexican border. Now he plans to restart building that wall.
I’ll bet you can come up with a good explanation for his change of mind on the value of a border wall.

You will probably argue the open border was far more successful than even Joe thought, so now there is no need for more illegal immigrants. (As if there ever was.)

Let's do some math!

Trump is saying the Mar A Lago is worth $1.5 billion.

In 2020, he SAID that it was worth $20.6 million.

Dang! That's an increase of 7,181.55%!

He's amazing!

:spinner:

Sources:
This is great!!

The NYAG can now charge EVERY PROPERTY OWNER with “fraud”

This is great news!!

If anybody is saying what he thinks he is supposed to say, it’s you.

You are an excellent Joe Biden Sheeple.

View attachment 838678

One of the first things Joe did when he took office was to stop building Trump’s fence on the Mexican border. Now he plans to restart building that wall.
I’ll bet you can come up with a good explanation for his change of mind on the value of a border wall.

You will probably argue the open border was far more successful than even Joe thought, so now there is no need for more illegal immigrants. (As if there ever was.)

I am not interested in your pathetic, offtopic whataboutism that you attempt in every single thread.

Forum List

Back