In our democratic republic, no branch of the goverment should control

In our democratic republic, no branch of the goverment should control. Np President should try to control the legislative or judicial and vice versa.
In Trump's world it is not safe to disagree with him. He will make you pay whether an individual, an organization or a branch of the governmrnt.
That is why he is not fit to be President

View attachment 805498

I agree with the sentiment that none of the 3 branches of government should dominate any of the others.
However, it is Congress that clearly is out of control, with its illegal impeachment attempts against Trump, without sufficient cause or evidence.

I can not think of a single incident where Trump ever tried to influence the legislative or judiciary, much less control them.

Does the Supreme Court do "what the people want"?
If you look at voting for the Senate, voting for the House, voting for the presidency, and then put that up against the fact that there are SIX right wing justices and only three left wing, it clearly shows they're not even representative of the people.
And that's not including the fact that FPTP is a complete crock of shit and does NOT in any way represent what the people want.
So, no branch of govt gives the people what they want.
Seems you don’t understand that SCOTUS is not supposed to do what “the people” (read: leftists) want. They decide on constitutionality of laws. We know that upsets you people.

Why is America a democratic country?
It is a democracy because people govern themselves. It is representative because people choose elected officials by free and secret ballot. It is a republic because the Government derives its power from the people.
Boy are you fucking dreaming.

Let me educate you. You be dumb.
The Constitution establishes a federal democratic republic form of government. That is, we have an indivisible union of 50 sovereign States. It is a democracy because people govern themselves. It is representative because people choose elected officials by free and secret ballot.
Your ignorance is monumental. 😂

Justices are put there by government officials who are elected. From that you can infer they are supposed to do what is popular. In other words, do what the people want.
Supreme Court Justices are supposed to do what's Constitutional, period.

I doubt that latest appointee knows much about The Constitution at all.

I agree with the sentiment that none of the 3 branches of government should dominate any of the others.
However, it is Congress that clearly is out of control, with its illegal impeachment attempts against Trump, without sufficient cause or evidence.

I can not think of a single incident where Trump ever tried to influence the legislative or judiciary, much less control them.
Impeachment is a check on the executive branch. It cannot go away but it should not be over used.

In our democratic republic, no branch of the goverment should control. Np President should try to control the legislative or judicial and vice versa.
In Trump's world it is not safe to disagree with him. He will make you pay whether an individual, an organization or a branch of the governmrnt.
That is why he is not fit to be President

View attachment 805498
After Americans were under virtual house arrest during Covid and schools were closed during the Biden administration the crazy left wants to threaten Americans with peace and prosperity under Trump. It doesn't get any weirder than this.

Forum List

Back