In re January 6, 2021

Everyone who does not commit crimes does not leave evidence of committing crimes.

lol. You see the trap I have laid for you.

And now you cannot admit that criminals often take care to NOT leave evidence of their crimes.

How sad it must be to be you, to be afraid of the simplest truths.

And now you cannot admit that criminals often take care to NOT leave evidence of their crimes.
Wow. The Penobscot Paddle and Chowder Society left no evidence that it was they, and not the Trump goons who have been arrested, indicted, convicted and confessed who actually attacked the Capitol and savaged outnumbered police!

Dastardly clever!

Screen Shot 2022-05-15 at 11.28.56 AM.png

The Trump goons who attacked outnumbered police defending democracy did facilitate their apprehension, prosecution, convictions, and confessions by the courtesy of self-incriminating selfies and social media braggadocio. Hundreds of Trump goons arrested promptly.

Contrast that impressive manifestation of American law enforcement and jurisprudence with the absolute lack of credible evidence or suspects in the vast and pervasive conspiracy to steal a "Landslide!" a year-and-a-half ago.

Not a single Trumper anywhere in the land, no matter how fanatical his weird worship and prosecutorial zeal, can identify a suspect or sustain a charge in any court of law or legislative inquiry, no matter how Trumpy.

View attachment 644848
"It was the alvens, the boggarts, the banshee, the phookahs, the
brownies,
the hobgoblins, the pixies, the gnomes, the elves, the ...

View attachment 644855

"Just like the Redeemer says, it was the alvens, the boggarts,
the banshee , the phookahs, the brownies, the hobgoblins, the pixies,
the gnomes, the elves, the..."

View attachment 644859
"Oh, oh! Get ready for a shitload
of vendettas, airy sprites!"

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

We asked that for 8 years of Obambi.
STATEMENT: "We asked that for 8 years of Obambi"

RESPONSE: The "We" are those who are racists: Fearful of democracy; The neo fascist / anarchists, mostly white men who cherish the 2nd A., and continue to support trump's effort to overthrow the 2020 election by their words and deeds.

Good point! Release all Obama records related to him handing Iranian terrorists billions in hard cash in the middle of the night without Congressional approval, his involvement in the IRS illegally denying 401c status to conservative groups, and his involvement in the Russia hoax.

Obama returned cash the Iranians had on deposit in American banks. It was their own money which US courts had ordered be returned to Iran.

There was a full investigation of the IRS. Obama had NOTHING to do with it.

There was no “Russian Hoax”. Trump colluded with Russia as has been proven by multiple investigations.

Repeating these lies endlessly is getting you nowhere.

Your orange clown is gone and he’s not coming back. No one but idiots would vote for him.

Wow. The Penobscot Paddle and Chowder Society left no evidence that it was they, and not the Trump goons who have been arrested, indicted, convicted and confessed who actually attacked the Capitol and savaged outnumbered police!

Dastardly clever!

You made a big deal out of the big pile of evidence done by the Trump supporting rioters, as though that was relevant to ignoring any other claims.

The fact that the Trump supporters did not realize that they were committing acts that could be prosecuted as serious crimes, does NOT mean that there were NOT other people there who did and who might have acted differently.

Your position is the one that makes no sense.

My position is the same it has ever been. Rioters should be arrested and prosecuted as per the Law, within the bounds of the Constitutionally protected rights of the accused.

Why exactly are you attacking me? What part of any of that, is a problem for you?

Obama returned cash the Iranians had on deposit in American banks. It was their own money which US courts had ordered be returned to Iran.

There was a full investigation of the IRS. Obama had NOTHING to do with it.

There was no “Russian Hoax”. Trump colluded with Russia as has been proven by multiple investigations.

Repeating these lies endlessly is getting you nowhere.

Your orange clown is gone and he’s not coming back. No one but idiots would vote for him.
Thank you, one more example of this poster to be exposed as a damn liar. Too bad the rules are enforced and when a damn liar is exposed and he would be suspended, put on probation or expelled.

You made a big deal out of the big pile of evidence done by the Trump supporting rioters, as though that was relevant to ignoring any other claims.

The fact that the Trump supporters did not realize that they were committing acts that could be prosecuted as serious crimes, does NOT mean that there were NOT other people there who did and who might have acted differently.

Your position is the one that makes no sense.

My position is the same it has ever been. Rioters should be arrested and prosecuted as per the Law, within the bounds of the Constitutionally protected rights of the accused.

Why exactly are you attacking me? What part of any of that, is a problem for you?
Let's out the The Penobscot Paddle and Chowder Society!

Maybe we can claim they are all transsexual vegans that impersonated trump goons.

Last edited:
STATEMENT: "We asked that for 8 years of Obambi"

RESPONSE: The "We" are those who are racists: Fearful of democracy; The neo fascist / anarchists, mostly white men who cherish the 2nd A., and continue to support trump's effort to overthrow the 2020 election by their words and deeds.

Look bitch we can discuss this in person if you like........

Let's out the The Penobscot Paddle and Chowder Society!

Maybe we can claim they are all transsexual vegans that impersonated trump goons.

That Arizona "audit" was such a hoot, it left fun seekers such as myself clamoring for more like it!

We have had the results of every state's certified vote, recounts, audits, dozens of court challenges, and no shortage of hysterical vendettas against Republicans who honestly acknowledged the results.

Plenty of your Dem friends opposed the audits.

"Attorneys for former President Donald Trump argued Wednesday that the pursuit of his White House records by a congressional committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol could have long-lasting, harmful effects on the presidency.

"The [committee’s] clear disdain for President Trump is leading them to a course of action that will result in permanent damage to the institution of the presidency," Trump's attorneys wrote in a brief filed in federal court.

"In reality, their success would gut the protections afforded presidential communications of any just and uniform standard. An incumbent president would always be able to condemn the actions of a former president from a rival party and permit confidentiality to be broken to further political ends,” they wrote."

Is this a valid argument?

Yes

It's a valid argument.

Progtards hate this country. They're trying to destroy it.

They hate our Constitution. Because it was written by white men who happened to own slaves.

The dumb fucking progTARDS are so completely ignorant they don't see any value in our Constitution. Except if it means trannies get to take their meds.

Yes, it's a valid argument. The J6 committee is a kangaroo court, equivalent to anything that happened in the old Soviet Union. Complete with Nancy Pelosi's personal gulag.

You made a big deal out of the big pile of evidence done by the Trump supporting rioters, as though that was relevant to ignoring any other claims..:
I acknowledged the overwhelming evidence of hundreds of Trump goons attacking the Capitol, resulting in their being identified, apprehended, prosecuted, confessing, and being convicted and sentenced.

I also acknowledged the complete lack of any credible evidence or suspects in regard to the Big Lie by which they were incited.

In both cases, the objective, documented reality is undeniable - the preponderance in the first case, the utter vacuity in the latter.

I acknowledged the overwhelming evidence of hundreds of Trump goons attacking the Capitol, resulting in their being identified, apprehended, prosecuted, confessing, and being convicted and sentenced.

I also acknowledged the complete lack of any credible evidence or suspects in regard to the Big Lie by which they were incited.

In both cases, the objective, documented reality is undeniable - the preponderance in the first case, the utter vacuity in the latter.

Your post drips with partisan hate. It undermines your credibility. Greatly.

I've said nothing of their motive. It is liberals that seem to need to know the motive of the rioters, before they decide what their position is.

Your post drips with partisan hate.
Objective, evidence-based facts, you mean. Yes, I respect them.

You can try it too, by listing all the certified state election results, recounts, audits, court challenges, and investigations into election fraud that resulted in suspects being identified in the "Big Steal" of an imaginary "Landslide!" and prosecuted like the Trump goons of January 6.
Screen Shot 2022-05-16 at 7.43.04 AM.png

Plenty of your Dem friends opposed the audits.
They proved to be a waste of taxpayer money.

Plenty of Trumpwanks were enraged by the results of certified state vote counts, recounts, audits, court challenges, and the utter lack of evidence for any suspects in the "Big Steal!" their Loser pulled out of his magic butt to incite them.

Objective, evidence-based facts, you mean. Yes, I respect them.

You can try it too, by listing all the certified state election results, recounts, audits, court challenges, and investigations into election fraud that resulted in suspects being identified in the "Big Steal" of an imaginary "Landslide!" and prosecuted like the Trump goons of January 6.

Calling the rioters "goons" is not fact, it is spin at best and more likely hate.

Calling the rioters "goons" is not fact, it is spin at best and more likely hate.
Some actually call the miscreants who savaged the police and attempted to nullify the American public's democratic will "patriots."

I think their depravity earned them a far more derogatory epithet.

Some label them "traitors." I regard them as hapless dupes taken in by lies.

Forum List

Back