In Re: Lindsey Graham

Well, that is correct.

It was your inability to understand why your homophobic use of accusations of homosexuality, was bigoted, that demonstrated beyond a shadow of a doubt, that you are utterly clueless.
So you're telling me that Sweet Lindsay is YOUR model of a man? Is that how you'd want your son to talk, act and look?

I mean, if that's the case, then that's cool, I guess.

So tell me, is that the case?

No, I'm pointing out to you, that your actions are bigoted, and the fact that I had to do that for you, proves that you are clueless.

That was what I said.

As to Graham, I have no problem with the way he talks, acts or looks. You're the one in need of a macho man it seems.

russia knows where all the little boys are buried in ms lindsey's basement.

No, I'm pointing out to you, that your actions are bigoted, and the fact that I had to do that for you, proves that you are clueless.

That was what I said.

As to Graham, I have no problem with the way he talks, acts or looks. You're the one in need of a macho man it seems.
I never stated, or alluded to, what type of man he is or isn't.

The fact that you brought "macho" into the mix speaks volumes.

That tells me that you yourself don't believe that he is, because you used that term as if you thought I was saying he isn't.

I wasn't.

I simply asked if HE was the type of man you want your son to model off of. Could have been thinking about a macho man, over masculine, or tough guy. However, because YOU think he is none of those things, you flung the word "macho" at me, as if I was saying he wasn't.

Your words betray you. As usual.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

That was what I said.

I never stated, or alluded to, what type of man he is or isn't.

The fact that you brought "macho" into the mix speaks volumes.

That tells me that you yourself don't believe that he is, because you used that term as if you thought I was saying he isn't.

I wasn't.

I simply asked if HE was the type of man you want your son to model off of. Could have been thinking about a macho man, over masculine, or tough guy. However, because YOU think he is none of those things, you flung the word "macho" at me, as if I was saying he wasn't.

Your words betray you. As usual.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Your dishonesty is noted and held against you. You are a joke and a loser.

Gay-GOP-Hypocrites.jpg

Watching and listening to Sen. Graham, today and over the past couple of years, it seems to me Graham is seeking to be Trump's pick Vice President if Trump is once again nominated for POTUS.

VP Pence is a lap dog, but Sen. Graham will be an attack dog, as he demonstrated today.

Anyone else see ambition, not patriotism, in his demeanor today?

Graham schooled that chamber today....

Quite honestly, never saw that in this guy until he kicked ass in the Kavanaugh hearings! Made the DUMS look silly today with those 10 points......after that, it was all downhill for the DUMS. He was laughing his ass off on Fox tonight while 236 people were tuning into CNN

all that drama queen did was clutch his pearls & if there were a fainting couch in that room, he woulda used it.

Are we talking about the friend of John McCain and his personality then. When McCain died Graham changed completely to Donald worship. He seems to need a strong man to run point for him and tell him what to think.

Watching and listening to Sen. Graham, today and over the past couple of years, it seems to me Graham is seeking to be Trump's pick Vice President if Trump is once again nominated for POTUS.

VP Pence is a lap dog, but Sen. Graham will be an attack dog, as he demonstrated today.

Pilot1
Uncensored2008
Grampa Murked U

Have all found it funny that a Senator still has the ambition to seek a higher office.

For the Record:

Three (3) hours have passed since WESTWALL seems to have cut and run since I posted #74. I know he might have some serious, or not so serious, things to do, so I sent a copy of #74 directly to him.

He accused me of being a lair and a scumbag. I challenged him to provide the evidence or be known as a liar and thus a scumbag. Thus far the odds are changing that he is well on his way to be the scumbag.

OP should be concerned about the failed coup that his lib party attempted.

As usual a post from the right which lacks substance and original thinking. Educated posters would know that a coup is, "a sudden, violent, and illegal seizure of power from a government".

Such are the mistakes when one echoes propaganda and ignores Reagan's admonition to trust but verify.

As usual, a post from a poster who refuses to see the corruption in his own party and their hidden agenda ie shadow govts, entrenched within the lawful govt. This poster is blind and a partisan hack to the fullest extent and will defend his leeches to the ends of the universe. It is amazing to watch.

Prove this claim that a Deep State exists, and is corrupt and controlled by Democrats. Even if this conspiracy theory has a modicum of truth you would have some evidence, and be able to name the names of its leadership..

The truth is all you have are echoes of propaganda and the BIG LIES promulgated by the right.

Barr is investigating the deep state coup, indictments should be out in a month or two. The simple fact that there was no collusion shows that the illegal Mueller investigation was a political scandal, a vicious setup of a legitimate president by McCabe, Strzok, and the other conspirator Trump-haters.

As usual a post from the right which lacks substance and original thinking. Educated posters would know that a coup is, "a sudden, violent, and illegal seizure of power from a government".

Such are the mistakes when one echoes propaganda and ignores Reagan's admonition to trust but verify.

As usual, a post from a poster who refuses to see the corruption in his own party and their hidden agenda ie shadow govts, entrenched within the lawful govt. This poster is blind and a partisan hack to the fullest extent and will defend his leeches to the ends of the universe. It is amazing to watch.

Prove this claim that a Deep State exists, and is corrupt and controlled by Democrats. Even if this conspiracy theory has a modicum of truth you would have some evidence, and be able to name the names of its leadership..

The truth is all you have are echoes of propaganda and the BIG LIES promulgated by the right.

Barr is investigating the deep state coup, indictments should be out in a month or two. The simple fact that there was no collusion shows that the illegal Mueller investigation was a political scandal, a vicious setup of a legitimate president by McCabe, Strzok, and the other conspirator Trump-haters.

What proof do you have that a deep state exists? "A coup"? It seems you also have no clue as to the definition of a coup.

[Google "Coup meaning" and you won't continue to embarrass yourself so often]

It has become painfully obvious that conspiracy theories are the grist which feed your opinions.

Sad.

What proof do you have that a deep state exists? "A coup"? It seems you also have no clue as to the definition of a coup.

[Google "Coup meaning" and you won't continue to embarrass yourself so often]

It has become painfully obvious that conspiracy theories are the grist which feed your opinions.

Sad.

Easy. Explain why hillary was treated so differently than trump. We have a mountain of evidence that she committed multiple felonies. We have NO evidence for trump doing likewise. She was given a pass, and he wasn't.

Explain.

The only thing I see Sweet Lindsay as, is a bottom.

He's somebody's bottom bitch.

Seem's like he's getting his kicks from taking it in the rear from Trump.

He likes it.
That all died with Juan McCains

Pence is fine for now but I can see Lindsey Graham on the ticket in 2024.

He has his head stuck in the core of the earth. WC is as blind as every other partisan bat.

Pence is fine for now but I can see Lindsey Graham on the ticket in 2024.
Crenshaw/Graham

Graham is still a Rino.

He is, however; correct in this matter.

I would suggest that WC look up the definition of a "soft coup".

A Soft coup, sometimes referred to as a Silent coup, is a coup d'état without the use of violence, but based on a conspiracy or plot that has as its objective the taking of state power by partially or wholly illegal means, in order to facilitate an exchange of political leadership - and in some cases also of the current institutional order.[1][2]

A soft coup is a strategy attributed to the American political scientist Gene Sharp, a Professor Emeritus of political science at the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth and Nobel Peace Prize nominee, who has been a theorist and author of groundbreaking works on the dynamics of nonviolent conflict. He studied the potential to spark, guide, and maximize the power of sometimes short-lived mass uprisings, as he tried to understand how unarmed insurrections have been far more politically significant than observers focused on military warfare have cared to admit.[3]

Precisely describes what the deep state tried to do to Trump.

He has his head stuck in the core of the earth. WC is as blind as every other partisan bat.

Of topic, logical fallacy and ^^^ an idiot-gram.

Graham is still a Rino.

He is, however; correct in this matter.

I would suggest that WC look up the definition of a "soft coup".

A Soft coup, sometimes referred to as a Silent coup, is a coup d'état without the use of violence, but based on a conspiracy or plot that has as its objective the taking of state power by partially or wholly illegal means, in order to facilitate an exchange of political leadership - and in some cases also of the current institutional order.[1][2]

A soft coup is a strategy attributed to the American political scientist Gene Sharp, a Professor Emeritus of political science at the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth and Nobel Peace Prize nominee, who has been a theorist and author of groundbreaking works on the dynamics of nonviolent conflict. He studied the potential to spark, guide, and maximize the power of sometimes short-lived mass uprisings, as he tried to understand how unarmed insurrections have been far more politically significant than observers focused on military warfare have cared to admit.[3]

Precisely describes what the deep state tried to do to Trump.

How dizzy were you when writing this spin?

I responded to a post by kyr, to wit: "Barr is investigating the deep state coup, indictments should be out in a month or two."

This "soft coup" you claim is not based in reality. Trump has brought all of the criticism, and the investigation, all by himself.

Forum List

Back