In Regards To DACA, what Should Be The Priority?

What takes precedence?

• Total voters
Not my observation dude, that's your folks up in the news. And you already dismissed any type of evidence by insinuating it's fake news because "many agencies are reporting ", yet, where you get yours is 100%? You want amnesty, that's the side you are on. At least defend that. Don't borrow from Trump and call it fake news and run away. Here is a fact as an excample. A DACA recipient had to spoilt beforenage 16. All the DACA people you see on Tav have been over 20, like the dreamer who raped and beat the teeth out of that kid in Seattle. Check out number 7con the 15 facts you should know about DACA. Check out number seven and pull the string. DACA is amnesty.
I never said a word about fake news and I never claimed any report is 100%. Be skeptical all you want but at least point to something. I posted a fox news article that presented facts found by an organization that ran a study. Question it all you want but put some substance behind your arguments. You are only expelling empty claims up to this point.

Yes DACA is temporary amnesty but it is a not citizenship. They have to register every two years. It was designed as a safety blanket to act while congress tried and legislate. Graham and Durbin are presenting the Dream Act that would make some form of amnesty law for the dreamers.

Yes, so it's amnesty under another name since now Mr. Grahamnesty is now calling 11,000,000 illegal adults "dreamers". And you did try to call it something else, you just diddnt realize it. It's what you will see from the trumpkins when Trump grants amnesty.
When did graham call all illegals "dreamers"?

A He not only mentioned the dreamers, all 11'000,000 of them but their families to. Now, why is it even a question when DACA was created FOR illegals?
There are just under 800,000 registered dreamers. What are you talking about with 11 million?

Wet backs. Dreamers are wet backs that are largely comprised of males over 18.

I never said a word about fake news and I never claimed any report is 100%. Be skeptical all you want but at least point to something. I posted a fox news article that presented facts found by an organization that ran a study. Question it all you want but put some substance behind your arguments. You are only expelling empty claims up to this point.

Yes DACA is temporary amnesty but it is a not citizenship. They have to register every two years. It was designed as a safety blanket to act while congress tried and legislate. Graham and Durbin are presenting the Dream Act that would make some form of amnesty law for the dreamers.

Yes, so it's amnesty under another name since now Mr. Grahamnesty is now calling 11,000,000 illegal adults "dreamers". And you did try to call it something else, you just diddnt realize it. It's what you will see from the trumpkins when Trump grants amnesty.

A He not only mentioned the dreamers, all 11'000,000 of them but their families to. Now, why is it even a question when DACA was created FOR illegals?
There are just under 800,000 registered dreamers. What are you talking about with 11 million?

No, dreamers are a group of 800k undocumented people who fit within defined criteria and qualify for certain legal benefits.... but thanks for publicly stating that you know nothing about the subject. You are ignorant to the most basic of definitions. You are over your head here man, come back once you've got a clue.

No, dreamers are a group of 800k undocumented people who fit within defined criteria and qualify for certain legal benefits.... but thanks for publicly stating that you know nothing about the subject. You are ignorant to the most basic of definitions. You are over your head here man, come back once you've got a clue.

Na, thats just the wrapper it needs to be in to make swallowing that bullshit more easy. Illegal is illegal or it wouldn't be an issue.

Make DACA law but tie it to a strong border security act, as well. You should not have one without the other.

Na, thats just the wrapper it needs to be in to make swallowing that bullshit more easy. Illegal is illegal or it wouldn't be an issue.
Spoken like a true simpleton. I'll prove it. If an adult goes with a crew to rob a bank and is caught in the get away car then they can be charged as an accomplice. If a couple takes their baby with them to rob a bank and the baby is caught in the car with the couple then the child is not guilty of being an accomplice. A very simple example of responsibility and culpability under the law. The dreamers were not culpable for any crimes under the law so their circumstance is very different and it is justified to treat them differently.

Spoken like a true simpleton. I'll prove it. If an adult goes with a crew to rob a bank and is caught in the get away car then they can be charged as an accomplice. If a couple takes their baby with them to rob a bank and the baby is caught in the car with the couple then the child is not guilty of being an accomplice. A very simple example of responsibility and culpability under the law. The dreamers were not culpable for any crimes under the law so their circumstance is very different and it is justified to treat them differently.

This is just funny.

The way slade thinks, the baby being removed from the parents while they are in prison for robbing the bank MUST BE PUNISHING THE CHILD. Remember how cruel it is to separate families!!!!!!!!!!!

You can't make this idiotic shit up!

Child might not go to jail but it also doesn't get to keep the bank money the parents stole. The child is not allowed to profit from it's parents illegal activities.

Child might not go to jail but it also doesn't get to keep the bank money the parents stole. The child is not allowed to profit from it's parents illegal activities.

^^^^* NAILED IT!

This is just funny.

The way slade thinks, the baby being removed from the parents while they are in prison for robbing the bank MUST BE PUNISHING THE CHILD. Remember how cruel it is to separate families!!!!!!!!!!!

The punishment for robbing a bank is jail. The punishment for Illegally crossing the border is deportation. You are saying the child doesn't belong in jail for the bank crime, but should be deported in the immigration scenario. Are you seeing the paradox yet?

Sure, and with DACA the children do not receive citizenship, welfare, voting rights etc. They had protection from being deported for 2 year intervals where they could have temporary legal status to receive education and valid employment

This is just funny.

The punishment for robbing a bank is jail. The punishment for Illegally crossing the border is deportation. You are saying the child doesn't belong in jail for the bank crime, but should be deported in the immigration scenario. Are you seeing the paradox yet?

Ones a citizen, the other is not.

Your the one that claims that separating families is a punishment.

So here's you logic using both examples.

It's ok to separate families that are US citizens, but you can't separate illegal alien families.

That's downright funny!

This is just funny.

It's ok to separate families that are US citizens, but you can't separate illegal alien families.

That's downright funny!
You just made up that argument. When have I said anything about separating families? I've been talking about DACA. If their parents get deported and they are minors and go with them then thats what happens. You just brought that element into the discussion which tells me you are out of arguments in regards to DACA. Dealing with adult illegal immigrants is a whole different discussion that I don't want to get into with you right now. Stay on subject

This is just funny.

That's downright funny!
You just made up that argument. When have I said anything about separating families? I've been talking about DACA. If their parents get deported and they are minors and go with them then thats what happens. You just brought that element into the discussion which tells me you are out of arguments in regards to DACA. Dealing with adult illegal immigrants is a whole different discussion that I don't want to get into with you right now. Stay on subject

How old do you think DACA individuals are?

This is just funny.

That's downright funny!

The averages work out to them being brought here at the age of 6. Their average age now is 22, meaning they have lived in this country for 16 years or the majority of their lives.

This is just funny.

That's downright funny!

The averages work out to them being brought here at the age of 6. Their average age now is 22, meaning they have lived in this country for 16 years or the majority of their lives.

And therefor adult illegals.

That's downright funny!

Yeah, so what? Whats your point? Are you completely lost here it doesn't seem like you have a clue about whats going on... Agree or not can you at least articulate the point of your opposition? Give it a shot, show us that you at least understand the argument.

That's downright funny!

Yeah, so what? Whats your point? Are you completely lost here it doesn't seem like you have a clue about whats going on... Agree or not can you at least articulate the point of your opposition? Give it a shot, show us that you at least understand the argument.

Irony is, well, ironic

Forum List

Back