In Regards To DACA, what Should Be The Priority?

What takes precedence?

• Total voters
Spoken like a true simpleton. I'll prove it. If an adult goes with a crew to rob a bank and is caught in the get away car then they can be charged as an accomplice. If a couple takes their baby with them to rob a bank and the baby is caught in the car with the couple then the child is not guilty of being an accomplice. A very simple example of responsibility and culpability under the law. The dreamers were not culpable for any crimes under the law so their circumstance is very different and it is justified to treat them differently.
Child might not go to jail but it also doesn't get to keep the bank money the parents stole. The child is not allowed to profit from it's parents illegal activities.

And at no point is it anyone's responsibility to prevent children from enduring any and all ill effects from their parents' choices in life. Yeah, it sucks. No, that doesn't make the rest of us obligated to change it.

But that's to simple. Doesn't that make you a racist Klan member daily stormer?

Yeah, right, I'm a Klan member. Remind me to have that Chinese guy I married to use extra bleach when he washes my robes and pointy hat, while I'm thinking about it.

I remember Asian laundry dudes from the navy days. I so bet an Asian would press in some wicked creases and points on a Klan get up.

Well, yeah, 'cause you can't very well go out burning crosses 'n' shit with dingy robes and wrinkles. Sheesh.

Whatever man, the incessant whining and finger pointing at Obama is getting old

When petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama wasn't boasting about himself he was blaming President George Bush. That went on for eight years so you might as well kick back and enjoy the next seven and a half years.
Did you find it obnoxious when Obama complained about Bush? Did you respect those arguements when he made them?

Refresh my memory, when has President Donald Trump been blaming petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama?

When has any new outlet reported before a speech by President Trump that they were going to count the number of "I's" and "me's" in his speeches as they did each time President Obama was to give a speech?
Are we answering question with questions now? Is that how you want to have this discussion? Does it feel like this gets us anywhere?

It didn't faze me in the least that petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama whined for eight years that everything that was wrong with his administration was NOT HIS FAULT. NOTHING!

Now your turn, when has President Donald Trump been blaming petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama?

When has any new outlet reported before a speech by President Trump that they were going to count the number of "I's" and "me's" in his speeches as they did each time President Obama was to give a speech?

Quit whining, grow up!

Whatever man, the incessant whining and finger pointing at Obama is getting old

When petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama wasn't boasting about himself he was blaming President George Bush. That went on for eight years so you might as well kick back and enjoy the next seven and a half years.
Did you find it obnoxious when Obama complained about Bush? Did you respect those arguements when he made them?

Refresh my memory, when has President Donald Trump been blaming petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama?

Are we answering question with questions now? Is that how you want to have this discussion? Does it feel like this gets us anywhere?

It didn't faze me in the least that petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama whined for eight years that everything that was wrong with his administration was NOT HIS FAULT. NOTHING!

Now your turn, when has President Donald Trump been blaming petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama?

Quit whining, grow up!
Here is about 10 minutes of the blame game starting from Birtherism through the Trump presidency... Have you not been paying attention? Trump blames Obama for EVERYTHING, Racism, Brexit, ISIS, Russian hacks, wiretapping, heroine overdoses... everything. Except for he for got to blame him for the low unemployement numbers, wage growth and economic boom thats been happening under Obamas last budget after the past few months.

‘I,’ ‘Me,’ ‘My’—Obama Uses First Person Singular 91 Times in Speech on Immigration

By Terence P. Jeffrey | November 27, 2014 | 10:52 PM EST

President Barack Obama speaking on immigration in Chicago on Nov. 25, 2014. (AP Photo/Charles Rex Arbogast)

Leaving aside passages in which he quoted a Chicago pub owner and a letter from a citizen from Georgia, President Barack Obama used the first person singular—including the pronouns “I” and “me” and the adjective “my”—91 times in a speech he delivered in Chicago Tuesday to explain his unilateral action on immigration.

But as often as Obama used “I,” “me” and “my” in Chicago this week, it was no match for the speech he delivered in Austin, Texas, on July 10, when he used the first person singular 199 times.

[...]

In that Texas speech, however, Obama had not focused specifically on immigration policy. In that speech, Obama had explained his intention to act unilaterally wherever he could.

“It is lonely, me just doing stuff,” Obama said then.

[...]

‘I,’ ‘Me,’ ‘My’—Obama Uses First Person Singular 91 Times in Speech on Immigration

Forum List

Back