In Reversal, Trump Indicates To Hispanic Leaders Openness To Legalization For Immigrants

Blah, blah, blah, blah, but you still cant decide if its Trump or the Marxist criminal Hillary Clinton.

You are not a conservative you are a mental patient.

I'm a Conservative. I'm not a Republican. I won't vote for EITHER ONE OF THEM. I'd almost prefer the Enemy I know (Hillary) over the one I don't (Trump).

I'm a conservative...and you could hold a gun to my head and make me vote for Hillary....hell fucking no.

I'm a conservative...and you could hold a gun to my head and make me vote for Hillary....hell fucking no.

As I said, I'm not voting for her. I just prefer an honest enemy to an enemy who tries to pretend they're my friend.

Obeying the laws duly passed by representatives of the people is not living on your knees, idiot.

It is when those laws are immoral and/or unconstitutional. That's why many of us ignore most of those laws already. When that become impossible we will fight back. If we lose that fight America will already be lost. At that point Humanity is lost and our deaths will just be the last nail in the nation's coffin.
. Oh so your a lib lawbreaker eh ? Says it all don't it ?

]What do you think about the new restroom rules/laws about Transgenders and such ? Moral or immoral?

100% Moral to force individuals to use the restroom that corresponds to their physical anatomy. No dicks in the women's room.... EVER.

Who are you to decide what law is moral or immoral ? How is it that you can pick and choose ? Are you an elitist that is above the law in your mind or are you just a radical anti-American?

How us it that you CAN'T figure out which ones are and aren't Moral?

I'm a Radical American. An American of the 18th and 19th Century, when this nation still had Morals and Values.

In Reversal, Trump Indicates To Hispanic Leaders Openness To Legalization For Immigrants
Ahead of a major immigration speech this week, Donald Trump suggested he is open to figuring out a humane and efficient manner to deal with undocumented immigrants already in the country.

“He said people who are here is the toughest part of the immigration debate, that it must be something that respects border security but deals with this in a humane and efficient manner,” said Jacob Monty, a Houston-based immigration lawyer who sat in Trump Tower with other Latino supporters and Trump.

“The idea is we’re not getting someone in front of the line, we’re doing it in a legal way, but he wants to hear ideas of how we deal with 11 million people that are here with no documents,” said Jose Fuentes, who was chair of Mitt Romney’s Hispanic advisory committee in 2012, and attended the meeting.

Importantly, Trump did not explicitly use the word “legalization,” but sources in the room said they feel it is the direction the campaign is going.

Flippity do da flippity day!!! Trump knows he's fucked with the hispanic voters and so he flips.

BULLSHIT!

Senator Jeff Sessions Refutes Recent Media Reports of Trump Immigration Position Reversal…

Ahead of a major immigration speech this week, Donald Trump suggested he is open to figuring out a humane and efficient manner to deal with undocumented immigrants already in the country.

“He said people who are here is the toughest part of the immigration debate, that it must be something that respects border security but deals with this in a humane and efficient manner,” said Jacob Monty, a Houston-based immigration lawyer who sat in Trump Tower with other Latino supporters and Trump.

“The idea is we’re not getting someone in front of the line, we’re doing it in a legal way, but he wants to hear ideas of how we deal with 11 million people that are here with no documents,” said Jose Fuentes, who was chair of Mitt Romney’s Hispanic advisory committee in 2012, and attended the meeting.

Importantly, Trump did not explicitly use the word “legalization,” but sources in the room said they feel it is the direction the campaign is going.

Flippity do da flippity day!!! Trump knows he's fucked with the hispanic voters and so he flips.

BULLSHIT!

Senator Jeff Sessions Refutes Recent Media Reports of Trump Immigration Position Reversal…

Jeff Sessions is lying. Today his new campaign manager Conway told CNN........ That force deportations of illegals is TBD. *TO BE DISREGARD*. I'm so sorry to disappoint millions of Trump followers. Read the link.

Trump campaign manager: A deportation force TBD
Trump campaign manager: A deportation force TBD - CNNPolitics.com

d1fc375de0f9d075924cbd4206cddece.jpg

Forum List

Back