In shock after seeing new rates.

You're new so I'll repeat what I've written before -

My own rates went down, I have received two refunds, scrips when down and I still have the same excellent coverage and doctors I had before.

At a recent party, the conversation turned to ACA and not one person was unhappy.

I don't believe most of the stuff I read here from the RW Obama haters but yes, of course, you should shop for the best coverage for your money.
Whose your carrier give me their contact information so I can get the same policy you have.
If you don't it means you are a lying sack of shit

To reiterate:

This ass-clown refuses to tell us the name of the insurance company (other than a vague reference to Blue Cross/Blue Shield) and the state in which it is offering those bargain rates.

Along with that claims I have asked for personal information when the name of an insurance company and/or a state is hardly personal.

So, not just a bullshitter, a liar of epic proportion.

In short, a worthy liberal Democrat.
If anything he said was true he would be able to give a phone number to his carrier.

It's still happening! All of the ACA horror stories happen to conservatives. It's just so odd!
Could be Conservatives are lying could be dems are lying. obumer was given liar of the year 2013 for his obamacare lie. So who should we believe? Those who support liar of the year or those who are not supporting the liar of the year?

The fact is that it depends upon where you live. It also depend on your age, whether you are purchasing your insurance from the Exchange or get it through your employer. Many people who are complaining that their rates are doubling are actually only seeing their contribution double. Most people get their insurance through their employer and have absolutely no idea what the actual cost is. In many cases, employers are asking employees to pay a bigger share, so an employee might see his/her share jump from $100 per month to $200 per month for their entire family, but the actual premium only increased from $750 to $800 per month.
Now why in the hell does where you live have to do with cost, obamacare was supposed to make healthcare coverage affordable for all and save people 2500.00
Come on, bitches. Bring the pain!
You've been trumped dumb ass.

I have? I didn't feel a thing. I'll just have to pay closer attention, I suppose.

I bet you have an Obama subsidy for paying attention.

It's still happening! All of the ACA horror stories happen to conservatives. It's just so odd!
Another welfare bum chimes in.
Of course free insurance is O-wonderful, as is anything that takes OPM and gives it to you.

Look at you! I'll bet you think you work harder than I do. I'll bet you think you are more successful than I am. I'd love to know. What do you do for a living? What is your home worth? How about your investment property? Do you have reason to watch the stock market closely?

Let's get to know each other.

My own rates went down, I have received two refunds, scrips when down and I still have the same excellent coverage and doctors I had before.

At a recent party, the conversation turned to ACA and not one person was unhappy.

I don't believe most of the stuff I read here from the RW Obama haters but yes, of course, you should shop for the best coverage for your money.
Whose your carrier give me their contact information so I can get the same policy you have.

To reiterate:

This ass-clown refuses to tell us the name of the insurance company (other than a vague reference to Blue Cross/Blue Shield) and the state in which it is offering those bargain rates.

Along with that claims I have asked for personal information when the name of an insurance company and/or a state is hardly personal.

HenryBHough

Quote the exact link where I wrote " offering those bargain rates".

In fact, it is YOU who is lying.
Come on man, your one accomplishment in life is being elected "Board Liar".

Revel in your glory.

Okay then, Roadrunner why don't YOU post a direct link to where I said either of these two lies HenryBHough told.

Notice I said "either of these two" because I didn't want you to have to chase all over the board. These two lies are both in this thread. I told him to post direct links to these two lies and POOF!! the lying coward disappeared.

Since you say you agree with him, now YOU can post the links to prove I said those things.

Another welfare bum chimes in.
Of course free insurance is O-wonderful, as is anything that takes OPM and gives it to you.

Look at you! I'll bet you think you work harder than I do. I'll bet you think you are more successful than I am. I'd love to know. What do you do for a living? What is your home worth? How about your investment property? Do you have reason to watch the stock market closely?

Let's get to know each other.

His standard tactics of diversion and distraction.
Don't go for it.

:popcorn:

rate increases due to Obamacare. You idiot
This appears to be correct. The letter from the insurer actually states that the plan is no longer being offered due to requirements set by the affordable care act. So the insurer is lying, or my cost of insurance is actually going up due to requirements set by the affordable care act. Thing is, I was happy with my insurance. Optima and I had a nice thing going, why cant I keep it that way?

I have polling data from ABC conducted before Obamacare which showed that 89% of respondents were happy with their plans. For what it's worth, a Canadian poll done the next year showed 57% of Canadians were happy with the quality of their care.

You can't keep your plan because liberals know better than you what is in your best interests.
I don't get it...you say polls indicate Obamacare policy holders like thier plans, in general, but there's what kind of problem because of liberals?

Creationist liberals?.....dude, you are an enigma, or crazy.

If 89% of the public liked their plans, why was there a need to socialize medical care?
Got to take care of the deadbeats.

What I want to know, is how many previously uninsured BOUGHT insurance, and how many have been GIVEN insurance at the expense of the responsible workers of America.

If you should ever get close to the InterWebs, go to a web site called GOOGLE and look it up.

(When will RWs get it through their heads? Will they ever learn how ALL insurance works? I doubt it. I just don't think they're smart enough.)

Mine went up 15%.
I'm not amused.

What I think is SO funny is how the Obama haters toss off these figures as though they're true and then, expect others to believe they actually know that percentage off the top of their head.

I wonder ... will that figure change the next time he post it? Or will he remember the figure he posted this time?

:rolleyes-41:

To reiterate:

HenryBHough

Revel in your glory.

Okay then, Roadrunner why don't YOU post a direct link to where I said either of these two lies HenryBHough told.

Notice I said "either of these two" because I didn't want you to have to chase all over the board. These two lies are both in this thread. I told him to post direct links to these two lies and POOF!! the lying coward disappeared.

Since you say you agree with him, now YOU can post the links to prove I said those things.

I don't agree with him on this specifically; I don't get into feuds.

I call you a liar based on other posts and the general consensus here that you are the Board Liar.

Report me if you don't like it.

I really don't care.

I think all blind Obama supporters are liars; you just excel in your bullshit.

Now, my insurance rate increases and deductibles just got catastrophic increases.

Care to post a phone number to any insurance company that can restore me to my previous rates?

If not, fuck off, liar.

Luddly Neddite notice how he ran away
That is what Board Liars do.

I think it is in the job description.

You're confused.

It was HenryBHough and bigrebnc1775 who lied about what I wrote and then refused to post direct links to prove they was correct.

Now, you're doing the same thing.

Why are radical RWs always so dishonest AND stupid?
How did I lie?
Stop deflecting I asked you for the phone number of your carrier so I can get that cheap insurance coverage that you said you had.
Now what part of that is a lie?

To reiterate:

HenryBHough

Revel in your glory.

I call you a liar based on other posts and the general consensus here that you are the Board Liar.

I really don't care.

Now, my insurance rate increases and deductibles just got catastrophic increases.

Care to post a phone number to any insurance company that can restore me to my previous rates?

If not, fuck off, liar.

Sure nuff.

Call you on your lie and you try to cover it with more lies.

You're confused.

It was HenryBHough and bigrebnc1775 who lied about what I wrote and then refused to post direct links to prove they was correct.

How did I lie?
Stop deflecting I asked you for the phone number of your carrier so I can get that cheap insurance coverage that you said you had.

All of it is a lie, just as what HenryBHough wrote is lies.

Post a direct link to where I wrote I have "cheap insurance coverage".

To reiterate:

HenryBHough

Revel in your glory.

I really don't care.

If not, fuck off, liar.

Sure nuff.

Call you on your lie and you try to cover it with more lies.

You're confused.

How did I lie?

All of it is a lie, just as what HenryBHough wrote is lies.

Post a direct link to where I wrote I have "cheap insurance coverage".
I want the number of your carrier Blue cross blue shield is the only mention from you that I have seen and that wasn't even a link.

Luddly Neddite POST NUMBER 2 YOUR POST YOU SAID
Your rates went down
BJlcEYx.png

I work for a small family owned business with <20 employees that pays a portion of my health insurance. The rates will be going from 400.00 to 1100.00 per month for 2 adults <35 yrs and 2 kids <5 yrs with 5000.00 deductible.

Nationally (at least across the federally-run exchanges), the average premium of a gold plan (family premium ~$2,500) for two 35-year-olds with 2 kids was about $1,100 this year. That'll probably go up by a few percentage points for 2015 but premium growth is fairly small in the exchanges at this point.

In other words, your portion (you should probably look into what portion that actually is) of your employer-based plan is actually about the same as the un-assisted full premium of a plan with half the deductible in the open market.

So yes, it's probably time to start shopping around.

This is with no major changes in coverage/deductible and same company.

Nor are there any policy/regulatory changes newly affecting plans in 2015. If I had to guess, I would guess that your employer is giving you a surreptitious pay cut and has substantially dialed back his contribution to the premium while raising yours. Or perhaps is very, very bad at shopping around.

I see the lying bullshitter still thinks (he)(she)(it) is (King)(Queen, in either sense of the word) of The Board - and still refusing to post sufficient information to allow any of us to enjoy the super-low health insurance rates (he)(she)(it) allegedly has gotten.

No, I haven't gone anywhere. Just hanging out patiently enjoying the continuing puffing and snorting that amounts to not even a small hill of shit. But is fun to watch the flies gather upon!

Last edited:
Your rates went down
BJlcEYx.png

Good for you. You finally got it right.

Apology accepted.

Now you can tell HenryBHough and Roadrunner so maybe they'll stop lying too.
You did say your own rates went down which makes them cheaper. so they are not lying.

Awwww, darn.

I thought maybe you finally GOT IT but no - you're
Your rates went down
BJlcEYx.png

Good for you. You finally got it right.

Apology accepted.

Now you can tell HenryBHough and Roadrunner so maybe they'll stop lying too.
You did say your own rates went down which makes them cheaper. so they are not lying.

That's not what they said and its not what you said.

YOU and they are liars.

Forum List

Back