In the centuries to come humanity will have a darker and darker skin tone. Why do you care?

Confounding

Gold Member
Jan 31, 2016
I always hear stuff from the alt-right about preserving the white race. How exactly do you do that in the long game, and why bother worrying about it at all? It won't mean we have gone extinct when there are no more white people. It will just mean our descendants have darker skin than we did. They'll still be related to us. Our genetics will live on and humanity will continue to prosper. What's the problem? Why is it so important that people continue to have white skin? Do you really think humanity will descend into chaos without white people on top of society?

Last edited:
I'm all for it ...

bb_cream_group_102_rgb-resized.jpg

Can you explain in detail how my inquiries are racist?
Easy interject Black for your attacks on whites! Racist pond scum.

If black people were becoming fewer and fewer because of birth trends I would say the same thing. "Who cares? Humanity will soldier on regardless of skin color." It's not something to fear and get outraged about.
You can’t talk you way outta being a libtarded racist!

What an excellent conversation we're having. Thank you for being so calm and reasonable.
Go away blackie! You bore me

LOL I'm white.

I always hear stuff from the alt-right about preserving the white race. How exactly do you do that in the long game, and why bother worrying about it at all? It won't mean we have gone extinct when there are no more white people. It will just mean our descendants have darker skin than we did. They'll still be related to us. Our genetics will live on and humanity will continue to prosper. What's the problem? Why is it so important that people continue to have white skin? Do you really think humanity will descend into chaos without white people on top of society?
It’s not just the Alt-Right, it’s the rightwing in general – that’s what is driving the GOP’s anti-immigration agenda, Trump’s wall of fear, bigotry, and hate, and the taking of children from immigrant families: all an effort to keep black and brown people out, to preserve the ‘white race’ and ‘white culture.’

that’s what is driving the GOP’s anti-immigration agenda, Trump’s wall of fear, bigotry, and hate, and the taking of children from immigrant families: all an effort to keep black and brown people out, to preserve the ‘white race’ and ‘white culture.’

Maybe for some people it's like that. I personally support tough immigration policies because I think the United States will be better off with less poor people. It has nothing to do with their skin color for me. I just think any immigrants we let in should be skilled and have the ability to survive without assistance from our welfare programs.

Last edited:

THat was the promise. But we are constantly seeing the change in demographics mean a transformation of culture, and a rejection of the past AND a rejection of the white culture that was there.

So, make no mistake about it. While the people in question might be genetically related to us, they will not remember or revere us.

they will not remember or revere us.

That's inevitable. Given a large enough timeline we will all be forgotten. Eventually all of the hydrogen in the universe will burn up and leave nothing but darkness. Who will remember us then? Why does it matter?

You will be dead and nothing you said remembered.

No kidding.

they will not remember or revere us.

That's inevitable. Given a large enough timeline we will all be forgotten. Eventually all of the hydrogen in the universe will burn up and leave nothing but darkness. Who will remember us then? Why does it matter?

"Given enough time" is a cop out.

I've seen supposedly Catholic Universities, where liberalism is the new religion, and those that worked and sacrificed to build the university are forgotten and their hopes and dreams are utterly rejected by those that benefit from their good works.

Why? Because they were foolish enough to be open to others, instead of insisting on religious and ideological discrimination.

No kidding.
As it should be.

Forum List

Back