in the latest battle for the soul of America, the only way to beat Trump is to nominate Joe Biden!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
In 2008, who could win wasn’t as much on people’s minds. This time, who can win and who can beat Donald Trump is Democrats’ number one criteria...I really do think it’s different because of Donald Trump. Democrats have never felt the intensity that they feel right now about getting rid of someone they believe ruined the country and violates every value they have.

In 2008, who could win wasn’t as much on people’s minds. This time, who can win and who can beat Donald Trump is Democrats’ number one criteria...I really do think it’s different because of Donald Trump. Democrats have never felt the intensity that they feel right now about getting rid of someone they believe ruined the country and violates every value they have.
yes, Sleepy Joe is the answer, unless he starts groping women and children again.

Biden will be gone about mid way through the process. I am actually surprised that Beto appears to be toast.

Clinton will be the nominee. Harris as VP.

What's good about Joe?

You do realize he's Establishment right?

Do you really believe that's what the American people want, or need right now?

Oh, so you are anti-Trump now? You are so fickle!

The satire is invigorating.

I honestly hope the DNC puts the serial sniffer up against Trump. lol

joey had his chance....if he would have ran against trump instead of hillary he would probably be president today.....

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I honestly hope the DNC puts the serial sniffer up against Trump. lol
Trump will destroy him. Democrats have lost Rust Belt FOREVER. Generations of lies to blue collar workers and then Clinton signed NAFTA. Fuck Democrats.

Biden will be gone about mid way through the process. I am actually surprised that Beto appears to be toast.

Clinton will be the nominee. Harris as VP.
He will be done after Iowa. Bernie will win that one. Bernie has next stop in New Hampshire. Kamala has next stop in South Carolina. Nevada? Beto, Bernie or Kamala. Biden is fucked.

I hope he stays in and loses to show how anti White racist Democratic Party is. Bernie won’t get nomination either. Black woman Kamala is in. If she were a lesbian too it would be a wash if in the primaries.

Biden in 1972: i became suicidal, went to the streets at night looking for fight, lost faith in God...after my wife died in car crash...i didn't want to be a Senator anymore...my life was over

the poor soul!

Biden in 1972: i became suicidal, went to the streets at night looking for fight, lost faith in God...after my wife died in car crash...i didn't want to be a Senator anymore...my life was over

the poor soul!
His last two campaign are over...like this third try will be as well.

Yeah right.
A few weeks ago you were crooning for Beto.
What happened to the party of diversity? Coughs up another male, pale and stale party elitist like a cat with a hairball .

Yeah right.
A few weeks ago you were crooning for Beto.
What happened to the party of diversity? Coughs up another male, pale and stale party elitist like a cat with a hairball .
I still like Beto. ANYONE BUT TRUMP!

Forum List

Back