in the latest battle for the soul of America, the only way to beat Trump is to nominate Joe Biden!

Biden in 1972: i became suicidal, went to the streets at night looking for fight, lost faith in God...after my wife died in car crash...i didn't want to be a Senator anymore...my life was over

the poor soul!

A wife passing away is not a reason to vote a person as President.

"On CNN, a descendant of Robert E Lee just called the president a white supremacist, and said when his words are watched from the future looking back, that will be undeniable."
D3x-Pc-Eg-Wk-AAi-Dk-Q.jpg
Excellent, so stealing it.

Biden in 1972: i became suicidal, went to the streets at night looking for fight, lost faith in God...after my wife died in car crash...i didn't want to be a Senator anymore...my life was over

the poor soul!

A wife passing away is not a reason to vote a person as President.
it is the only reason. let me say that again to you: it is the only reason!

i may not be a world class mathematician but i do know that 99 percent is greater than 1 percent, my friends.

there's plenty more of us than there are of them, friends!

Trump means make america great again means bring back slavery. UNCHAIN WALL STREET. THEY'RE GONNA PUT Y'ALL BACK IN CHAINS!

The 1 percent can spend all the money that they want, we're gonna beat 'em!

the problem with liberals is that they are like lemmings. every 4 years they jump off a cliff when they dont need to. Biden is the centrist solution!

In 2008, who could win wasn’t as much on people’s minds. This time, who can win and who can beat Donald Trump is Democrats’ number one criteria...I really do think it’s different because of Donald Trump. Democrats have never felt the intensity that they feel right now about getting rid of someone they believe ruined the country and violates every value they have.

Good call. Just keep doing the same thing over and over. It's bound to work eventually.

Joe Biden on Pres. Trump's Charlottesville comments: "He now has come down and doubled down on concocting a phony story about how these violent thugs only wanted to protect a statue of Robert E. Lee. Give me a break. Enough’s enough ... Hatred was on the march, and he knew it."

"Former Obama adviser mocks Trump for calling Biden "weak," points to poll showing Democrat defeating the president"

when Biden connects with an audience, he can really make people cry!

ordinary folks doing extraordinary things...that's the story of America! THAT'S THE STORY OF AMERICA!

In 2008, who could win wasn’t as much on people’s minds. This time, who can win and who can beat Donald Trump is Democrats’ number one criteria...I really do think it’s different because of Donald Trump. Democrats have never felt the intensity that they feel right now about getting rid of someone they believe ruined the country and violates every value they have.
yes, Sleepy Joe is the answer, unless he starts groping women and children again.
He cant be worse than the pussy grabber, who talls sexually about his own baby daughters....can he ?

What's good about Joe?

You do realize he's Establishment right?

Do you really believe that's what the American people want, or need right now?
WOW! I agree!

Biden was in tears when he was first accused of plagiarism Neil Kinnock, RFK, and Hubert Humphrey: "of all the things to attack me on. my integrity? MY INTEGRITY?"

Biden will be gone about mid way through the process. I am actually surprised that Beto appears to be toast.

Clinton will be the nominee. Harris as VP.

God is not that great nor frivolous. He would never give us the gift of yet another Clinton candidacy. He doesn't want to spoil us that much. Praying is OK as long as you aren't a pig about it.

Forum List

Back